Zimmerman Bond hearing Results Part II

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Foolardi, Jul 2, 2012.

1. RosePop

RosePop Well-Known Member Past Donor

Yeah, except the punishment doesn't even fit the crime at this point. He has no record, hes not even charged with perjury for cripes sake- take it out on his wife, but let him out already, this is fing stupid. Hopefully that dumb Judge has some remorse about making false statements and tainting the jury pool by going along with the hoax that the States evidence is strong. He should just quit the case if he cant make a decision in a decent amount of time. This isnt rocket science.

2. Dasein

Dasein New Member

You really think a judge is going to work on the weekend? HA!

I'm sure he'll rule by the end of the week. Zimmerman can't complain. He waived his right to a speedy trial.

3. MisLed

MisLed New Member

most people are stupid enough to the intricacies of the law. And generally, the law is used by the judges and lawyers for the benefit of themselves.

4. stekim

stekim New Member

The charge he is sitting in jail for is murder 2, not perjury. The perjury is simply why his bond on the murder 2 charge was yanked and why his new bond will likely be higher. And you don't know how long it is really taking him. He may have other things to do and considering Z was already out on bond once, any delay is entirely Z's fault.

5. stekim

stekim New Member

Which, again, shows how stupid he is. He waives his right to a speedy trial, then lies to the Judge thereby getting his bond revoked. Should he not be able to meet the new bail amount he just sentenced himelf to one year in jail. This guy literally cannot get out of his own way.

6. RosePop

It awesome you can lie by not saying a (*)(*)(*)(*) word! But hey, whatever fits your fantasy agenda of events. I guess on the bright side is that he should charge the state 100,000 bucks for everyday he had to sit in jail over this emotional hoax brought on by a pack of grifters.

7. MisLed

MisLed New Member

I swear Rose. I don't think anything short of execution is going to satisfy this ghoulish bunch.

8. Dasein

Dasein New Member

When you make a motion to the court you have to file a document. Zimmerman's Bond Motion made the positive assertion that he had no financial assets, savings, and that any money for bond would have to come from his family. That's was a lie.

9. stekim

stekim New Member

What fantasy are you talking about? He own freakin' lawyer said Z misled the court during the hearing! What color is the sky is your world?

10. RosePop

Wah, BFD! The issue at hand that matters is the lying about the "victim" in this crime. Oh, he was on his way to being in aeronautics, he was "good" he was polite and nice and looked 12, aww. I dont give a rats ass about the money especially when its all accounted for and the paypal guy made BDLR look like retard when he even suggeted George was "hiding" money by using ONLINE TRANSACTION THAT ARE MONITERED. So keep grasping like it really matters. I would like a few minute to question Trays lying scamming worthless father myself, and his skanky lying girlfriend who coached her son about being a "rayciss"

View attachment 13665

And BTW, I would like to know where Tracy was around Katrina. He looks an awful lot like that guy looting that beer in the wheelbarrow in the floods. Another mystery solved.

11. doombug

doombug Well-Known Member

Judge Lester may be trying to figure out why the Corey left out all the facts that are in favor of GZ in her affidavit.

12. Dasein

Dasein New Member

You could have just said "Oh, thanks Dasein! I didn't realize that. Thanks for clearing it up."

13. MisLed

MisLed New Member

Now there's another attorney worthy of being 'nifonged'. Only Mr. Nifong was better looking than she is.

14. Dasein

Dasein New Member

Is it usually the prosecutors job to defend the defendant? Or is the prosecutor's job to prosecute the defendant?

15. Sadanie

Sadanie Well-Known Member Past Donor

Swearing to that is very silly, and only shows how very extreme you are in your way of thinking!

16. RosePop

Yep, you are totally right. Their feelings and emotion let them sleep at night thinking they are doing the right thing. If I were them I wouldnt even be able to sleep, but I think identifying yourself a a progressive lib is on the same level as having schitzophrenia, so....

17. Foolardi

Foolardi Well-Known Member Past Donor

It's not as East Breezie as many people think.Let's say you won a sizeable LOTTO.
    You get a check.It takes time for a check to clear the bank.Sometimes as long as
    2 weeks.When whatever fund was set up for Zimmerman,and obviously credit cards were used,
    do you think money transfers were automatic.
    When monies go into an account from a credit card it still takes days to clear.
    It's not the same as using an ATM debit card.Banks close at 5 pm and usually aren't
    open on saturday.
    Transfer of funds takes time.

18. doombug

It is the prosecutor's job to seek justice not be the executioner.

19. stekim

stekim New Member

Actually, no one is being executed and the prosecutors job is to seek conviction in those cases where he/she believes the evidence supports it. Our system has NOTHING to do with justice.

20. RosePop

I am still hoping the Judge is not being a pompous dramatic (*)(*)(*)(*)(*), and he comes back and just throws all this out. Its beyond stupid now. You would think by now Trayvons parents would top this before Trayvon is really exposed at trial.

21. RosePop

I am still hoping the Judge is not being a pompous dramatic (*)(*)(*)(*)(*), and he comes back and just throws all this out. Its beyond stupid now. You would think by now Trayvons parents would top this before Trayvon is really exposed at trial.

22. Dasein

Dasein New Member

Angela Corey executed George Zimmerman???? Did I miss a breaking story?

23. Dasein

Dasein New Member

Zimmerman had already spent $54,000 so I have no clue what you're talking about.

24. doombug

You haven't seen her with her noose?

25. doombug

But keeping any evidence that favors the defendent from the court is looked at as being deceptive.