Zero Evidence that 9/11 Was an Inside Job

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Dr. Righteous, Feb 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr. Righteous

Dr. Righteous Well-Known Member

I'm not the one ignoring the video evidence:

[​IMG]

I think any rational person looking at these two frames can figure out where the bullet came from. It takes a pretty closeminded person who has been brainwashed by conspiracy propaganda for many years to look at those two frames and conclude otherwise.

2. Dr. Righteous

In what context was he saying it? Post a link to the statement please.

3. 9/11 was an inside job

9/11 was an inside job Well-Known Member

thats the hysterical logic that the coincidence theorists have is that just by coincidence only three jews were killed because they had warnings not to show up for work that day.thats as hysterical as the logic that only three buildings that were owned by jew larry Silverstein came down that day and never in the history of mankind had that ever happened before.the others since they were not owned by silverstein,even though some that were much closer to the towers than bld 7 was and damaged far more extensively,they all remained standing.you just got to love the logic of the coincidence theorists.:grin:

4. Dr. Righteous

Lol yeah. Proof is a funny thing to ask for in a debate. We should just blindly accept each other's claims based on faith and emotion rather than on logic and fact. Why didn't we think of this before?

You did absolutely no such thing. All you did was post another internet video.

Anybody can make an internet video claiming to be anybody. I could make an internet video right now claiming many things. If they claimed things that support your viewpoint, I'm sure you'd be inclined to believe them. It doesn't matter if the things I say are true or not, you will accept them because they fit your worldview. Afterall, you don't require proof for anything because your mind operates on faith and emotion rather than fact and logic.

Mischaracterization of my position. I'm not taking Zapruder's words over the doctor's. You haven't even proven that the doctors' testimony conflicts with Zapruder's claims. You haven't proven anything about what any of the Dallas Doctors claimed. All you've done is engage in heresay and baseless speculation about what the Dallas Doctors claimed.

Try using Internet videos and blogs as sources for a history or political science paper in a college class. Then when you fail the paper, you can repeat this same paragraph to the professor. Tell me what his reaction is.

Internet videos wouldn't hold any ground in any real debate that could be taken seriously. You're going to have to do better than an Internet video or a blog. For starters, you can provide me with primary first hand sources, which are far more credible than internet videos.

5. Patriot911

Patriot911 New Member Past Donor

:lol: Killtown again? Seriously? You would think you would at least try to find someone credible instead of that lame wannabe. So what is the evidence in there? Not opinion. Not coincidence. EVIDENCE. You might have to call KT up and try to find out what the real evidence is. :lol:

6. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

For the record, 99.9% of Freemasons blindly accept what they are told.

FACT

7. 9/11 was an inside job

I know I shouldnt do this because your too immature to admit defeat but I
    hate to break your heart but its a known FACT that the zapruder film has been altered.we know that to be true because a dallas photographer who is obviously a qualified expert in film forgery who has viewed the zapruder film literally THOUSANDS of times frame by frame discovered in the 90's,that one jackies left hand side the people that greeted JFK that day are all seen waving their arms at him with a girl running towards the limo,on zapuders side,they are all COMPLETELY still with NO MOVEMENT!!!! totally inconsistant with the crowds of JFK that always greeted him.he consulted with several other photographers he knew and they all agree as wel the film has been altered and that is fake blood spot as well in the aleteration.

as always,you get your head handed to you on a platter.you cant get around the fact that blood matter splattered on that officer riding several feet behind the limo on jackies side.must get frustrating losing constantly all the time.next thing your going to do is come back and say THE FILM HASNT BEEN ALTERED AND THAT BLOOD IS NOT FAKE.your too predictable.lol

many photographers have been to these conferences in dallas many times over the years and said so.give it up.your INGORING that his head went back and to the left and that jackie retrieved part of his skull on the back of the limo and again, demonstrating you know nothing about the laws of physics.lol. go back to junior high school science class,those kids are tons smarter than you are when it comes to science.lol.

By YOUR hysterical pitiful ramblings and logic,the RIGHT SIDE OF jfk's face should be missing,no right eye or anything and thats not what the dallas doctors saw.lol

give it up.again junior high school kids are smarter than you are about science

8. Talon

Talon Well-Known Member Past Donor

[​IMG]

* Laughing at Troofers *

9. 9/11 was an inside job

translation-i wont address the evidence in those videos or your points because I will show how moronic my posts are even more so than I have already which is why i wont watch them cause i know i cant counter anything mentioned since it shoots down my pathetic ramblings

10. Patriot911

Complete and utter bull(*)(*)(*)(*). Source
    Complete and utter bull(*)(*)(*)(*). Larry Silverstein didn't OWN anything. He was leasing them. Guess what happens when you lease something and it gets destroyed. You got it! They have to pay for the items leased! :lol:

Source

Complete and utter bull(*)(*)(*)(*). Silverstein held the lease for the entire complex except for 3 and 6, not just the towers. BTW, all other buildings were destroyed beyond recovery. The fact they didn't collapse is meaningless as they weren't skyscrapers.

Once again 9/11 was an inside job proves just how honest and credible he is.

11. darckriver

darckriver New Member Past Donor

Whales Responsible for 9-11 Attack
    [​IMG]

(shown above): photo of Twin Tower #1 shortly after a large Blue Whale thrashed its way through the building. Troofers explain that one whale could not possibly have caused the Tower's collapse.

More than one whale? Hmmm... maybe...

Talon and (deleted member) like this.
  12. Patriot911

For the record, 99.99999% of the "facts" stated by 4horsemen are horse(*)(*)(*)(*).

13. Dr. Righteous

More baseless, unverifiable claims.

14. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

If they(Masons) didn't do what they were told, they would speak up. but as you can see whenever there's a major cover up, the FreeMasons hush up.

15. 9/11 was an inside job

owned again as always.zapruder lied,that alone should make him raise eyebrows except in HIS world he lives in,he did not lie.lol.

16. Dr. Righteous

It's not a fact at all. You're just making up lies again.

Unsurprising that you bring up another unnamed "expert". Do you just pull this stuff out of your ass?

It's not obvious at all.

Why the hell would these mysterious "forgers" want to fake something like the crowd? Your story makes no sense.

How do you account for the fact that copies of the Zapruder film were made immediately after the shooting?

I'm sure you'll have no problem providing a credible source to back up this claim.

Sure I can. I've already told you why his brains could have gone anywhere after being shot.

I didn't say the film hasn't been altered or that the blood was not fake. I asked you to prove that the film was altered and prove that the blood is fake.

I'm noticing a pattern. You're making all these wild exaggerated claims and then when pressed to provide proof from a credible source, you back off and go off on some other wild exaggerated story that's based on pure speculation with zero proof. The mark of either an extremely delusional, paranoid individual or simply a troll.

I'm sure you'll have no problem providing a credible source to back up this claim.

When shown proof that Kennedy was shot from behind (Head jerk forward and head exploding in the front), you claimed the Zapruder film was altered, without proof. Your only defense is baseless speculation. The only logical thing I can conclude is that any evidence I present, you're simply going to claim that the evidence has been tampered and that gives you an automatic win by default. It doesn't matter if your claims are true or even provable. Simply your word that the evidence was tampered is all you need to justify your position.

No, that's what you're saying the Dallas doctor's saw. I don't know what the Dallas Doctors saw or said, and I'm not going to blindly take your word for it.

I doubt that.

17. 9/11 was an inside job

Okay this is the last time I am going to give you the attention you seek so enjoy it.yes it IS a fact,the onlyone lying is YOU and you know it.

No sense in bringin his name up,yu'll ignore it.I listed two names of doctors earlier like i was asked to and you still sprout off incoherant ramblings and take the word of zapruder instead of them,how retarded is THAT? f your posts were so pathetic i WOULD have given you his name but you dont want to learn,you just want to troll.

I dont know,I did not forge it,ask the forgerers.lol.

Nope its plenty obvious.

No you cant.Horseman took you to school on that and shot down those patheitc ramblings of yours.lol

the copies were OWNED by time magazine a front for the CIA.again you prove you have done no reasearch other than what the government has told you.

It has been proven that the film was faked and so is the blood many times,you ignored it as we both know.

no you cant.Your pathetic ramblings of how his brains could have gone anywhere after he was shot AGAIN where shot down by horseman.again you prove you ditched junior high school science classes.

you are descibing yourself,your not describing me.the only one who is making wild exagerrated claims and then when pressed to provide proof of a credible source and then backs off and goes off on some wild exaggerated stroy thats based on pure speculation with zero proof is you! so you are describing you when talking about someone who is extremely delusional,paranoid or simply a troll. I already know which one it is.I have proved that many times.

sure I do but you will ignore it like you do with everthing else otherwise i would post it here.Ipost things for people WILLING TO learn,you clearly arent.

oh please that is the most pathetic line of them all,everybody who has seen the zapruder film sees that his head goes back and to the left.there you go again ignoring what EXPERTS say.any serious researcher knows the zapruder film has been altered.my guess that those people on the side of zapruders why they are standing still is that they had to alter that side to show this fake film of his head going forward with the fake blog but why do you ask me,im no photo expert.

now HERE I admit I CAN only speculate cause I did not alter the film.oh and just so you know that i am not avoding names Jack White based in dallas is the photo expert that exposed the zapruder film being altered.but you'll ignore that just like you have the dallas doctors so again,why bother with you?

I know you dont know what the dallas doctors saw because you have done no research into this.

this you can count on the last time me replying to your pathetic ramblings and lies because as i got to say for the hundreth time,you obviusly slept through junior high school science classes because you are clearly ignorant when it comes to the laws of physics and for the hundreth time,you only SELECTED PARTS of my posts i asked you to on that page that had that long paragraph of those two ladies who said they wernt down the stairs and said the warren commission altered their times frames of testimony and many other points i brought up,you failed to addresd that or the evidence in the videos proving you have ZERO debating skills have fun talking to yourself whcih is as we both know, is what you will do,replying to this post as though I will read it.

I only came back this time to see what pathetic ramblings you would come up with this time to avoid defeat and as always,you did not dissapoint. Like i said,i dont debate with people who refuse to address evidence and facts in a video because they know they cant counter it or SELECT PARTS of points to debate but ignores others.have fun trolling.you wont get me to take your bait and play your game anymore.Im done.

18. 9/11 was an inside job

all the evidence in the world the zapruder film was altered.Gee I just now found this link,it even talks about what I mentioned earlier that in the 90's jack White discovered that it had been altered.Gee even many scientists agree with jack White.well it was a pleasure and a fun time taking the Dr to school here but Im done now.anybody who doesnt watch videos to addres the facts in them or selectively only addresses PARTS of points brought up and ignores the others,I dont debate with.Im outta here.done. fanished.

http://assassinationscience.com/johncostella/jfk/intro/

someone needs to go back to junior high school science class no doubt.

19. Nunya D.

Nunya D. Well-Known Member

Let us know when you graduate.

20. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

There's also another big word you may not know of call Comerical Property Insurance. Go look it up. Silverstein didn't lose a dime in the fray.

AND by him calling for them to "pull it" is more proof that he owns the buildings. you make no sense whatsoever.

:sunnysideup:

21. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

Let us know when you enroll.

22. Nunya D.

Nunya D. Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure he was referring to his finger.

23. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

He was, the finger of the Controlled Demolition guys.

24. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

Who is Chomsky that we should care what he thinks?

25. Patriot911

Still claiming there are mini stars between the Earth and the Moon the size of volkswagens that would have fried the astronauts? Your credibility couldn't possibly be any lower because of your claims like this. If anyone is interested, I can dig up more. Was VERY entertaining, but nowhere near reality.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.