Gay Marriage: Put into it's proper perspective

Discussion in 'Gay & Lesbian Rights' started by Smartmouthwoman, Mar 12, 2012.

1. philxx

philxx New Member

yes Happy people have been marginalised in this unhappy Capitialist society ,and who says that Happy men get AIDs because of their happiness ,whoever says that dosent understand that AIDS is spread by Blood contact and is not dependent on the state of happiness or otherwise.

Are you ok ,Happy people do not get Aids sad people dont either,its ok emotional states dosen't spread Hiv\Aids.

HIV\AISD is not a happy person disease its a Human one.INCLUSIVE of all emotion states ,.As it primarily spread through the sexual act ,then in that sense as the sexual act is a happy experience then everyone who gets HIV\AIDS or 99.9% of them are GAY at the time of infection .the other infections are neddle and by birth ,drug addicts tend to be Gay after injection and most humans are Happy at birth ,very gay at birth actually.the whole family gay together.

It amzazes me Gay =Happy ,not homosexual or something ,it amazes me.

Yes and i have met we Gay people have a special relationship with HIV\AIDS I answwer them and their dangerous Ideas thus,the "H" in HIV means HUMAN not homosexual stupid "

Not ,"the "H" means Gay see irt dosen't work against stigma ,homosexual is so much better a descripitive word the "Gay".Has the penny dropped yet ,will it ever drop the homosexualphobia is rampant in this anti -homosexual Community called "Gay".They hate Homosexuals so much they want the word destroyed .

Nothing gay about that.

2. Johnny-C

Johnny-C Well-Known Member

That is just plain ludicrous.

3. Junkieturtle

Junkieturtle Well-Known Member Donor

Not so. He's bringing up a point that nobody else has brought up before. Don't you think it's just a little coincidental that gay also means happy? :roll:

4. Johnny-C

Some people want to play games with words.

In English, "Gay" means homosexual. It has other meanings sure... but how one uses it and what they are talking about makes a difference.

5. Johnny-C

Look at the title of the thread, then work at being more reasonable. Context matters.

6. Junkieturtle

Junkieturtle Well-Known Member Donor

I was being sarcastic. :)

7. Johnny-C

Oh... okay! :)

8. smileyface

smileyface Banned

A person approaches the battle before them. The population of nations need to get their own house in order. It is not for me to do. I have no voice in those nations. I think the Muslim faith like any other faith is foolish. I can't change it. You seem awfully attacking toward us in nations that don't kill gays and lesbians. Your premise is important what you are asking is for entire nations to revolt against their systems. For any gay or lesbian to throw a fit does nothing. What are you doing about the women and children that are being sold all over the world. Most of them are heterosexual? What have you as a heterosexual done about that in Africa? I guess with you straight folks it's every man and woman for them self.