USA, how freedom can go with forced integration? Civic report on segregation.

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by martin_777, Jan 31, 2012.

1. martin_777

martin_777 Member

I am always scratching a back of my head, thinking about it. They created laws to force whites to be with blacks, browns, etc, but you can't say "I don't want to be around them", like to have white only state/county/neighborhood/company/school, etc.
    Why it's called "discrimination" and not "freedom"? As being Russian, I personally find a lot of similarities with communist regime, when people were also forced to love the laws, which were very suppressive. In US they are milder though, you can get huge fines, but you will not go to prison or get executed. But the idea is the same - suppression.
    I would call it freedom, if there would be places where whites would be allowed to be only with whites and it would not be demonized. Or places, where whites can be with whoever or places where blacks would be allowed to be with whoever or with themselves only.

THE END OF THE SEGREGATED CENTURY: Racial Separation in America's Neighborhoods, 1890-2010

Look at this "All-white neighborhoods are effectively extinct. "

How great! Looks like they are celebrating "freedom"! They are "effectively extinct". Now we can see what happened with Detroit, South Side of Chicago, parts of New York, like Harlem, Oakland(CA), East Palo Alto (CA), Richmond(CA), etc after blacks & browns moved there. High crime and "white man don't go areas"!

Here is a good Russian (Google - translated) article about Detroit, with photos and videos, plus other US cities, what happened to them after none-whites moved there.
    And yes, they are "effectively extinct"!!! Hah-hah-hah! :mrgreen:
    Let's celebrate the freedoms! :mrgreen:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6WKMNmFsxM"]A Tour Of Detroit's Ghetto - YouTube[/ame]

As you see they kept forcing white Americans to live with them for years and they achieved their goals. They simply targeted whites with disintegration using blacks, browns etc. Yes, we are exactly targeted, looks like they decided that it's wrong when white wants to live with white, it was demonized with "racism" and we should be mixed with all others. It's not only in US, it's also in Europe. We have nowhere to run from them.

I personally find this forced integration as a clear violation of Civil/Human rights and in fact, I call it an act of racism towards whites - whites can't choose to live/work/coexist/be only with whites!

2. Smartmouthwoman

Smartmouthwoman Bless your heart Past Donor

Interesting. I've been seeing ads on TV for a black dating service and it always makes me go, WTH? Didn't we pass a law that said people couldn't discriminate against people of different races?

Then I did a little research on blackpeoplemeet.com and found I wasn't the only one who doesn't get it. Of course they get around the law by saying whites who want to date blacks are welcome to join, but I ain't buying it.

Can you imagine the uproar if you started an all white dating service??

The hypocrisy is amazing. Reminds me of that old saying, 'what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine.'

:omg:

Thunderlips and (deleted member) like this.
  3. martin_777

martin_777 Member

I think soon they will write an article, called "All whites are effectively extinct."
    Forced integration and diversification is a form of discrimination, because they don't let you choose. System treats you like a cattle.

4. saturn

saturn New Member

What happened before forced segregation was a violation of human rights. Forced segregation was a violation of human rights. Why aren't you talking about that?

5. martin_777

martin_777 Member

I am talking about forced integration. Are you?
    So, you are pointing that one human right violation can be easily replaced on another and everybody should be ok with it?

6. saturn

saturn New Member

Fine, have it your way. What do YOU want? I know what I DON'T want? I don't want a return to the 1950's policies.

7. martin_777

martin_777 Member

We should treat with respect and dignity both groups, who wants it and who doesn't want it. First of all, there was no poll or vote who wanted to live integrated/segregated and who didn't. Looks like most or even all of white people were ok with segregation, otherwise there would be appraisals, protests among white people. "We want to live with blacks! You are not letting me!" - we would hear, right? Some blacks protested against it, because they wanted to live in a neighborhood, which is nice and clean, unlike their own. Government simply forced it and in favor of blacks/browns. This is was a human right violation. So, it would be fair to put it back just because of that. Also, as a prove that whites never wanted to live with blacks can serve that whites were usually escaping the places or cities, after the blacks started to move in that neighborhood. For many whites it was a personal tragedy, when you had to leave your house , where you lived for many years, due to the black invasion, which started in 50s! And what do we see? Places like Detroit, Harlem???

Secondly, to resolve this dilemma, we can have states/counties/cities, etc, where segregation is ok and not ok. People will have a choice the way they want to live. I think it would be right to do it in 50s.
    So, let's just be fair and respectful to these who doesn't find forced integration beautiful. And stop calling them haters, racists, etc.

8. saturn

saturn New Member

How would a return to 1950's policies help ME? Those were laws against Black people.

9. martin_777

martin_777 Member

Use your mind or stop trolling. I've already explained.
    Black will live with black and will have his own laws. If after segragation black will choose to create laws against himself - he is free to do that.:frustrated:

10. Anders Hoveland

Anders Hoveland Banned

I would be curious if the government decided to do an experiment and ban non-whites from one half of a highly populated city. Would one half of the city fall into urban decay and chaos, while the other would become vibrant and prosperous? Even if, hypothetically, there were not any significant genetic difference between races, as the multiculturalists claim, there could still potentially be several other reasons why such a divided city would be likely to show shocking disparities between the two sides.

11. saturn

saturn New Member

But it wasn't like that in the 1950s. Under segregation in the 1950's, Blacks didn't live under their own laws. They lived under a dictatorship. Blacks were only free to do what Whites said they could do, which wasn't much.

12. martin_777

martin_777 Member

There were a variety of laws and it's unclear which laws you were referring to. Now I see.
    I was referring only to segregation, like you live here and I live there.

13. saturn

saturn New Member

I'm referring to Jim Crow laws and restrictive covenants.

14. martin_777

martin_777 Member

So? Where are we going?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Crow_laws
    It's mostly about segregation.
    If someone wanted to live apart from you, why they can't???
    Right now it's a dictatorship towards the whites all over the world - we have no right to live apart from you. We have to accept you and if we say "no", then we are da*mn hateful fascists, racists, supremacists, suffering from physiological disorder as "xenophobia", we are nazi, what other stigmas are now created for our suppresion?! What kind of freedom is this?

15. YukonBloamie

YukonBloamie Banned

It's not called 'forced integration', it's called desegregation. That's because instituting laws that arbitrarily constrain social, political, and economic liberties are unconstitutional.

16. Libhater

Libhater Well-Known Member

Forced integration and forced desegregation are the exact same thing. I've said this many times before but I lived through the forced desegregation, i.e. forced bussing of black school kids into white neighborhoods and into predominately white schools. The outcome was decades of racial strife, racial crime and an uneasiness that still exists in Boston today. That was back in 1973 so we're talking of almost 40 years of racial turbulence thanks in total to forced integration or forced desegregation depending on which way you want to semantically spin the truth. Peaceful segregation is the answer to all our racial problems.

17. YukonBloamie

YukonBloamie Banned

That's a logical fallacy, complex cause. There are numerous causes for your described racial strife: politic climate, economic conditions, religious philosophy, ignorance, violence, history.

White and Black are political categories that are arbitrary and useless in a secular society based on personal liberty.

18. Libhater

You couldn't be more wrong as I have experienced the racial tension and racism between myself and blacks on numerous occasions. All those causes you mentioned contributing to racial strife may or may not be the case, but regardless, the fact remains that we'll continue to live with racial strife so long as we keep integrating or desegregating the races.

Political climate, economic conditions, religious philosophy, ignorance, violence and history will undoubtedly stay with us forever, so segregating ourselves from all of those nasty realisms would seem to bring harmony to our society....doncha think?

19. YukonBloamie

YukonBloamie Banned

Did I just get Rick Roll'd? :|

20. saturn

saturn New Member

It was dictatorship towards Blacks way before because Blacks didn't have a vote on it.

Honestly, no society has ever been truly free for everyone, so the last paragraph doesn't matter to me.

21. Libhater

Is that anyting like rock & roll?

22. KSigMason

KSigMason Banned at Members Request Past Donor

Free men should be allowed to live where we wish. Segregation is a hindrance of freedom.

23. Libhater

Segregation is the epitome of freedom to do what you want, where you want, when you want and how you want to do it without fear that they'll be a race cop or a mandated freedom killing liberal law that says you can't. Integration or desegregation wipes out that freedom we once had to live where and with whomever we choose to live with. :house:

24. KSigMason

KSigMason Banned at Members Request Past Donor

Being told where to live is the "epitome (embodiment, model, or standard) of freedom"? Are you (*)(*)(*)(*)ing high? Government intervention is the antithesis of freedom not the embodiment. Freedom, based upon the standard of equality, means that I can live where I see fit and where I can afford. Segregating me breaks all of that.

25. Libhater

Who or whom is telling anyone where to live? Any mandates on living arrangements via section 8 housing or any other govt sponsored housing like HUD etc is a result of integrating/desegregating the peoples to having no choice as to who their neighbor is, regardless of whether they are felons, rapists or racists. These people being the wards of the state have limited if any freedoms left in their lives. They take their marching orders from Uncle sam. I don't see this as people being free to live where they want. Being the segregationist that I am, I had and will always have the freedom to choose to live in an all-WHITE gated community, and socialize with whomever I desire. There are no visible shackles on a segregationist, whereas, the visible shackles on a multiculturalist/integrationist are seen in his wrinkle laden face and the fear in his sunken eyes.