Obama Considering 'Executive Order' to Deal With Guns

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Archer0915, Jan 9, 2013.

1. HillBilly

HillBilly New Member Past Donor

well , if you'll pardon the light of reality here for a few minutes .

what you will encounter you are not expecting . .

There won't be tanks rolling , and bands playing the 'star spangled banner' while you heroically defend you home & hearth & Family...

What will happen is that they'll be 3 or 4 Sherrifs cars that come to your home , and come to your door with a search warrant for illegal guns ...

there you are , in your pajamas , 3:am in the morning , with blue-lights flashing , wife and kids scared to death , and you are too , if you got any sense .

You'll hand them every gun they have on their list ... and don't tell me you won't . you just will have no other option .

As I see it , it's what they don't know about is what you'll have left when they leave ....

2. Archer0915

Archer0915 New Member

If I am the first one perhaps but they cant take them all at one time. It will start somewhere and just saying no (all of us) ends it then and there.

3. onalandline

onalandline Well-Known Member Past Donor

The Tea Party is great. It is the establishment Republicans that are the problem.

4. onalandline

They will still get the guns. Better to have armed intervention than a bunch of unarmed people huddling in a closet.

5. onalandline

The left is all about lying until you believe it.

- - - Updated - - -

I have backordered a few.

6. reality1

reality1 Well-Known Member

I think the point here is violent crime has subsided yet the media doesn't want to report it. Just today in the AJC was an article stating murders were at the 2nd lowest point in 50 years here, with 2009 being the lowest. I was glad to see them report it.

7. Natty Bumpo

Natty Bumpo Well-Known Member

Second Amendment extremists continually try to twist the Founding Fathers' words to accommodate their radical agenda. That is certainly true of "well-regulated" - When they are not pretending that the preliminary, contextual phrase simply does not exist, they attempt to portray it as irrelevant. (The semantical ploy begs the question, Did the meaning of "arms" in 1780 encompass AK47s, or was the understanding of the Founding Fathers far less inclusive?)

Whilst the Authors saw fit to specify "well-regulated" for the Second, the rights codified under all Amendments of the Constitution are "regulated" because all rights are circumscribed under law, and no individual exercises those rights with absolute, arbitrary autonomy - under both contemporary definition and the meaning of the period during which they were composed. The Second is not some unique exception. It is the only one given the up-front emphasis.

Americans have the right to keep and bear arms. That does not mean that any American can keep and bear any arms anywhere. An NRA card-carrying homicidal crackpot with a criminal record of mayhem cannot run into a church bake sale wielding a loaded bazooka. Why not? Because of government regulations that prohibit it.

8. Archer0915

Archer0915 New Member

Selective service. 18-45 man.

9. Never Left

Never Left Banned

10. hiimjered

hiimjered Well-Known Member Past Donor

While in much of the rest of the country gun ownership is at its highest and regulations are more relaxed than they have been in years. Nationwide murder and violent crime rates are at the lowest they have been in years, which shows that in the rest of the nation the "more guns less crime" argument holds weight and is a shining example of how relaxed policies lead to positive results.

11. hiimjered

hiimjered Well-Known Member Past Donor

I'm not sure I follow your logic. If the police are there to get guns from those citizens, doesn't that necessarily mean that those citizens are armed?

12. Never Left

Never Left Banned

The America and freedom hating leftist MaO'Bama voters are relying on the shock factor and media hype to politically capitalize on an unfortunate series of events that cost some people their lives, but not a word in the national press about the murder rampage in chicago or where those guns came from, to deprive law abiding citizens of their cinstitutional rights.

13. exotix

exotix New Member Past Donor

Blacks don't execute men, women and children like whites do.

14. ragin cajun

ragin cajun New Member

Really, have you noticed what has been going on in Africa? Blacks killing other blacks. Ever hear of Idi Amin?

15. Archer0915

Archer0915 New Member

Racist! Bring race into it! Assume Never Left is making a racist comment when he speaks of Chicago. There is no way he could be speaking of a human tragedy because he is not a liberal. Get off you r high hors. Racist liberal pigs

16. ragin cajun

ragin cajun New Member

who are the blacks executing in chicago, atlanta, LA, new york, and new orleans? other blacks--men, women, and kids.

17. Archer0915

Archer0915 New Member

Stop! Do not play the racist pigs game!

18. Zxereus

Zxereus Well-Known Member Past Donor

Don't touch Biden's Beretta :smile:

[video=youtube;XcyLeOm6yGc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcyLeOm6yGc[/video]

19. exotix

You have to play it ... there is no instance of blacks executing men, women and children like einsatzgruppen.

20. Never Left

Never Left Banned

What a load of leftist loser white guilt Howard Zinn (the Jack Kovorkian of history) bovine scat. The great uninformed MaO'Bama voting masses of utter ignorence.

Archer0915 and (deleted member) like this.
  21. Archer0915

Archer0915 New Member

Kid let me be clear here. You are trying to start a battle again. I put your ass in its place yesterday so it should be clear to you that your intellect is unimpressive. Don't start this because it is just a ploy. You can not make a point without playing the liberal script.

22. Never Left

Never Left Banned

What a load of leftist loser white guilt Howard Zinn (the Jack Kovorkian of history) bovine scat. The great uninformed MaO'Bama voting masses of utter ignorence.

23. exotix

Look, dude, it was bad enough that I had to do a description of you ... what do you need now ? A visual ?

LOL

[​IMG]

24. Archer0915

Archer0915 New Member

Child you really don't know anything. You think because I am not a liberal that I am some sort of redneck or lower than you? Well you post proves my point. Name calling, pointless posts and ignorance is all you can do. No go find you a real man.

25. exotix

Look, dude, blacks kill blacks each by one ... whites just plain go bat (*)(*)(*)(*) nuts and execute thier own in a mass-murder mass-execution ritual ... this is indisputable ...