Video;Israeli mob in ' Death to arabs ' attack

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by moon, Mar 25, 2012.

1. moon

moon Well-Known Member

Foolish rhetoric, Jonsa. You've now skewered yourself in two separate threads. :mrgreen:

You've taken the ' decline ' element of my linked definition of fascism - which has now eclipsed your own- to mean a present numeric decline . How silly is that ?

[​IMG]

Thinking on it ? Good. Now remember the source of your new, improved, perceptions.

( Ooooh, that has to smart :mrgreen: )

2. zulu1

zulu1 Banned

Yes "side". Overt apologists for fascism are metaphorically comforted by covert apologists for fascism like you who couch their apologism with sophistry and pomposity. Nobody falls for your appeal to fake objectivity and impartiality when none exists in relation to Israel/Palestine. The truth is, contrary to your assertion, this issue is a case of 'black and white'.

Moon, I hope you don't mind me touching upon something he said above, and I'm sure you'll add your tuppence worth too:

Anybody who grasps the nature of fascism understands that illegal expansion of A is directly correlated to the decline of B given that the creation of the former is diammetrically opposed to the interests of the latter. His argument is akin to suggesting that the Polish benefited from Nazi expansionism into Poland during WW2.

3. moon

moon Well-Known Member

Nope, go for it. I'm just clocking the flowery nonsense :mrgreen:

4. Jonsa

Jonsa Well-Known Member Past Donor

Again simply repeating instead of actually engaging, because you can't bring yourself to acknowledge you are wrong or you made a fool of yourself.

Is your missing the logic of an argument deliberate or were you born with an innate talent?

What has to smart? A truly idiotic non sequitar?

I may be easy to insult but I am difficult to offend. And I always consider the source - in your case there isn't anything you could possibly say that could get to me. I know thats terribly disappointing to you, but you'll just have to live with it.

5. Jonsa

Next time your on the toilet, take a whiff.

spoken like a true second banana.

Say what?

The obssessive concern with the decline in community would be Israel's obssessive concern with decline in THEIR communities.

Way to have an argument fly over your head. And we've been at this for some time.

6. zulu1

zulu1 Banned

Yep, as I suspected, he ain't up to speed.

7. Jonsa

Whose community ya think a fascist would be obsessively pre-occupied with?

I knew a guy once that had a Masters Degree in Staggeringly Stupid. He didn't amount to much.

8. zulu1

zulu1 Banned

The question is too dumb for a reasoned response.

9. moon

moon Well-Known Member

Jonsa, your contributions are becoming intolerably offensive, crude and illegal. I suggest that you smarten up from this point on.

Jonsa;
    Two cheeks of the same arse , as the expression goes.

10. Jonsa

I wasn't aware intolerably offensive and crude were illegal. I do recognize we cannot directly attack or insult other posters. Now you and zulu and I have exchanged any number of veiled insults and attacks on character. I might remind you that it was you who re-introduced the indirect insult with that "pompous clown might say" post.

I was taking my cue from you. I'm just more creative than you.

for most I suppose that is true.

I on the other hand consider insults as an artform. I can't be offended by somebody's insult directed at me.

I am offended by behaviours and attitudes, not words.

11. ThirdTerm

ThirdTerm Well-Known Member

They are the supporters of Beitar Jerusalem soccer team and Beitar fans vandalized a school to avenge the Beitar Jerusalem soccer team's loss to two Arab teams prior to the incident. Football hooliganism is a new kind of threat for Israel and an Israeli lawmaker made a proposal in the Knesset to put violent football supporters under administrative detention.

12. moon

moon Well-Known Member

Yes, I know. The point is that their actions and mindset are typical of neozionist extremists who pursue arabs on a daily basis. The difference is that squatter violence against arabs is so common that it receives scant attention . This event took place in an Israeli shopping mall. There have been arrests due to the publicity received. Normally, an arab is faced with Israeli policemen who smile at him over the corpses of his livestock and the rubble of his home. No arrests are made.

13. moon

moon Well-Known Member

You're the guy who thinks that ' decline ' means numeric reduction, right . :mrgreen:

14. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

Which would be fine-except then you go and do 'whatever is needed' on the land you stole from Arabs, which is not your country. But that doesn't matter to Jews, just so they can fulfill their absurd biblical imperative of Eretz Israel.

15. moon

moon Well-Known Member

The thickness of your skin is of no interest to this forum.

Besides, you is sussed. :mrgreen:

16. Jonsa

Seems when you get an idea in your head its almost impossible to dislodge it.

I explained exactly the logic of my argument, but it appears you do not have the intellectualy flexibility to reconsider an erroneous interpretation on your part.

now just to make sure you can understand I'll lay it out for you in simple words,

Your definition of fascism starts with "obsessive concern with the decline of community".. I countered by saying no, if they were obsessively concerned why are the numbers expanding. Do you think the israelis are dumb enough to actually make a problem of such cultural/political/social concern bigger by expanding the number of communities? Can you site one example of jews throwing good money after bad?

Try not to let the door hit you on the way out.

17. Jonsa

I would much rather have a thick skin that a thick skull. I'll keep working on improving my penetration.

Perhaps one day you'll get a glimmer of understanding and intellectual honesty.

And you ain't even begun to suss me out. But keep thinking that you have, it makes it so much easier for me.

18. The Judge

The Judge New Member Past Donor

I fear that "intellectual honesty" does not mean supporting Nazi comparisons unless they are made by non-Zionists. Such ranks much closer to Holocaust misuse, which explains why the anti-Semite card is frequently tossed around like wadded up toilet paper that has no meaning in defense of the wrong cause.

19. HBendor

HBendor New Member

No land has been stolen in Eretz Israel for it is ours... One cannot steal his own Land...
    You are 'barking the wrong tree...'

20. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

It is only 'yours' in the festering imagination of the ridiculous Zionist thugs who are daily stealing Palestinian land, evicting Palestinians from homes they have lived in for centuries and then beating them for the crime of being Arabs.
    Zionists disgust me...and don't give me the 'god gave us the land' crap-or show me the land deeds he gave you...

21. moon

moon Well-Known Member

Try dislodging this one;

Sussed.

Pompous picayune posturing.