Game Allows Players to Slaughter "Tea Party Zombies" Like Sarah Palin & Bill O'Reily

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by keymanjim, Sep 6, 2011.

1. keymanjim

keymanjim New Member Past Donor

http://mrctv.org/videos/video-game-...ea-party-zombies-sarah-palin-and-bill-oreilly

Oh, I'm sure that they are non biased. I mean, where would they get the idea that killing TEA party members would be a good thing.
    (Jut to point out the developers ignorance, he has attributes a klan zombie to the TEA party and it is well know to anyone that isn't a complete idiot that the klan was a democrat creation.)

2. Kranes56

Kranes56 Banned

3. Landru Guide Us

Landru Guide Us Banned

Zombies tend to have more reason than Tea Party politicians, but sounds like a fun game anyway.

I see the memo for the week to Tea Partiers is, pretend that our opponents use violent rhetoric to distract attention from the fact that the **********s are soaking in it.

Typical Rovian meme.

4. My Fing ID

My Fing ID Well-Known Member Past Donor

Meh, someone was going to make something like this eventually. In other news you can play as the Dems or Reps in the new NBA Jam on Wii.

[​IMG]

5. Agent Zero

Agent Zero New Member

I hear Cheney has a sick jumper.

6. Blackrook

Blackrook Banned

7. raytri

raytri Well-Known Member

So now a video game represents all liberals?

Does the "Left Behind" video game represent all believers? You know -- the one where the believers mow down atheists?

Easy generalizations are lazy, stupid and unfortunately far too prevalent on this board.

Perriquine and (deleted member) like this.
  8. Kranes56

Kranes56 Banned

9. toddwv

toddwv Well-Known Member Past Donor

All the zombies looked like Glenn Beck to me and none of them were wearing flag lapel pins...

10. Dispondent

Dispondent Well-Known Member Past Donor

Liberals simply have no standards, those graphics are like two generations old, I suppose that's an upgrade; their Marxists ideas which are over 160 years old and still failing.

Dutch and (deleted member) like this.
  11. E_Pluribus_Venom

E_Pluribus_Venom Well-Known Member

Not very progressive. Must be Republicans behind it...

12. Kranes56

Kranes56 Banned

[​IMG]

13. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

Right, and not all Muslims are terrorists, not all Germans were Nazis, yada yada yada. As long as we can point to an "other" in a problematic group, I guess there is no need to pay attention to the problem, I guess. :roll:

Stories like this show exactly how hypocritical liberals are (no, not ALL liberals.... satisfied?) I'm talking about liberals as a group. How quick were they to jump on the "need for civil discourse" immediately after they were dead wrong about the motivation behind Giffords' shooting? Instead of just admitting that they were wrong about right wing rhetoric motivating the shooter, they tried to play it off as a teachable moment, that both sides need to stop with the violent partisan rhetoric. Since then, the left has shown what hypocrites they are by releasing example after example of violent rhetoric. Even the ones who aren't making these comments refuse to denounce the comments made by others. They are tolerated and condoned.

If conservatives were making 1% of the comments the left is making nowadays, it would be reported 24/7 by the liberal media as an example of how evil conservatives are.

14. Dispondent

Dispondent Well-Known Member Past Donor

Not really, progressive is simply failed Marxism in PC speech, they haven't had a new idea since the ink dried on the Manifesto.

15. Brewskier

It would probably be easy to throw out a few examples then, eh? Or are you going to just pretend we're all liberals that don't need more than a Jon Stewart-esque snarky remark as evidence?

16. E_Pluribus_Venom

.....yep sounds about right.

17. raytri

raytri Well-Known Member

Of course, you have the ratios backward on this one. You pretend that the video game somehow represents most liberals, when there's no evidence it represents any actual liberals at all. It wouldn't be the first time a completely apolitical video game maker made a politically-themed game to get attention.

You're still attempting to slime a group with the action of an extreme minority -- if indeed the game makers are liberals at all.

18. Brewskier

I'm sure it does.

19. E_Pluribus_Venom

Then you're welcome.

20. Brewskier

Considering how many comments are currently being made, and condoned, by the left, I am going to assume most liberals are OK with these kinds of beliefs about "the other side." It's almost an every day occurrence that is sure to get worse as election season progresses. We have an inept President who can't run on his record, so he's got to try to win somehow am I right?

21. RomanTimes

RomanTimes New Member Past Donor

The most important point to make about this is : It is a Game... If they get their rocks off shooting at cartooned Tea Partiers, so be it. I get my jollies shooting at Nazi zombies on COD: Black Ops from time to time.

They will depict what they believe will sell. It is capitalism in action. If it does not sell, they will not make money, and they will go out of business. (Or maybe they will be taxed out of business, lol)

22. Otter

Otter New Member

Yeah...it was a tea partier congresswoman who want all of her opponants to go "straight to hell"....er, no. It was ethically impared Maxine Waters...

How about that Teamster union thug Hoffa who wanted his army for Obama to take out those sons of (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)es....or Biden saying that the union was keeping the 'barbarians' from coming in the gate.

Darn, those tea partiers are sure good at making those ******* puppets say those violent things about them...

23. texmaster

texmaster Banned

LOL and man does that game suck. The static graphics are ok but the sound effects are horrible. Looks like he stole the old Shadow Ninja platform.

But it just reinforces what we have said about the left. They are nothing but hate spewing zombies of their own displaying their bigotry/intolerance for everyone who doesn't agree with them.

And it highlights their lack of morality. Most will poo poo this off in the liberal leadership while the right if a game like this was made of MSNBC would condemn it immediately. Thats the difference between the two sides.

24. texmaster

texmaster Banned

[​IMG]

25. texmaster

texmaster Banned

Why don't you post all the liberal leaders who have condemned this game tomorrow.

Can't wait to see you try.