Sharia Has No Place in America

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Dusty Rhodes, Nov 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. protectionist

protectionist Banned

What does John Hagee say that you define as "hate" ? And by the word "hate" are you saying that what this man says is FALSE ? If so, you'll need some evidence to support that. You got it ?

2. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

Hagee is a hate monger, who preaches anti Christianity.

3. protectionist

protectionist Banned

I didn't say they were proposed bills. As I said before, Sharia law is much wider than any legislative system. Try to keep up.

4. angrynadya

angrynadya New Member

I really hope you're a troll and not honestly posting the anti-Muslim equivalent of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion because you believe it.

Because you'd be a fool not to recognize the parallels between your rhetoric and what people have said about Jews for thousands of years.

5. Margot

Margot Account closed, not banned

Welcome..

You are far smarter than the averaage bear.

6. protectionist

protectionist Banned

Maybe you'd be less "offended" if you knew our way of being, legal system, and political institutions have already been taken over by people that make up less than 3% of the population. In fact they (Muslim Brotherhood front groups and individuals) probably make up less than 1% of the population.

As for moving out, that's ridiculous. Americans don't run from a fight. We fight it, and defeat our enemy.

I highly recommend this book to fill you in on what you apparently have missed (don't feel bad-not many Americans have caught on yet) >>> Infiltration by Paul Sperry

Also read >>> Muslim Mafia by P.David Gaubatz & Paul Sperry. Hurry up on this one. CAIR is in court trying to get this book banned.

In the meantime, while you're waiting for your books to arrive, you could start with these:

http://www.politicalforum.com/polit...-obama-administration-muslim-brotherhood.html

http://www.politicalforum.com/current-events/273673-youre-not-ready-vote-if-you-dont-know-about.html

http://www.politicalforum.com/current-events/271356-muslim-influence-pentagon-prevails.html

7. Margot

Margot Account closed, not banned

You are completely brainwashed by Jihad Watch... and that means you lose and will continue to lose.

How about a reality check or is that too frightening for you?

http://climatecrocks.com/2012/11/08...a-wake-up-call-that-the-right-wing-will-hear/

8. angrynadya

angrynadya New Member

If Muslims are that big of a threat and taking over America covertly, then maybe you should do something about it instead of complaining on the internet. After all, it's for the heart and soul of the country, which is a zero-sum game in the minds of religious extremists. Perhaps you should take your fight to the streets and engage in a little direct action.

9. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

Try to keep up with your mindless ranting? No. You try to say that Muslims wasnt Sharia law in the US but yet you have no (*)(*)(*)(*)ing clue how bills are passed in this country so you come up with Sharia is bigger then law!

10. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

So you are not only an Islamophobe but you are an anti-Semite too?

That was somewhat a joke. But there is a reason for it. Yes there is a group of less than 3% of the population that holds a disportionate amount of power in the United States.....and its just fine. And that group is not your fantasy boogeymen.

Like I have said repeatedly- this decades Boogeymen are Muslims- but it has been the Jews, it has been the Catholics, it has been the Mormons......scared bigots have always found some 'other' people to want everyone else to be as scared of as they are.

11. protectionist

protectionist Banned

I have read Jihadwatch maybe 3 times in my entire life. I'm more of a book person than a website person. I like poring through books and delving deeply into the footnoted information to where a single book + its footnotes info, presents about 10 times the information as the book alone (without the footnotes). I have however read Robert Spencer's books, and found them truthful, highly informative, and important. If you ever get around to reading them, let me know. We'll have a discussion about them.

PS - your link talks about the right wing. How does that concern me ? I'm a semi-neo Marxist. My economic positions make the Clintons look like Rush Limbaugh.

12. protectionist

protectionist Banned

Could you be a little more specific ?

13. protectionist

protectionist Banned

LOL. What gives you the idea that I don't know how bills are passed in this country ? Sure I know. So what about it ?

14. protectionist

protectionist Banned

The basic problem with the "other groups too" line is that those other groups don't have a Koran calling for world domination by their ideology (masquerading as a religion). They haven't been running wild all over the world killing 270 million people, nor do they have a well-organized, well-financed, subversive, 84 year old organization spread out into 80 countries around the world, that has penetrated the highest levels of the US government, as the Muslim Brotherhood has. Get it ?

15. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

Then this thread wouldnt have gotten this long with people trying to educate you. We will never see "Sharia Law" in this country.

16. Lunchboxxy

Lunchboxxy Well-Known Member

It's like he isn't aware there is this thing called the constitution that prohibits ANY religious law.

17. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

Oh he is well aware of that. Then he will claim Islam isnt a religion and somehow magically the Magic Muslims are going to go around Congress and the Constitution and make magic laws happen..... The guy is a (*)(*)(*)(*)ing nutcase.

18. Shiva_TD

Shiva_TD Progressive Libertarian Past Donor

I would agree that Christian intolerance is certianly a problem in the United States today and has been historically. The religious war they wage against Islam in America really goes agianst the ideals upon which America was founded. We need only remember the Christian outrage over a Muslim mosque being built a few blocks away from the WTC site or the burning of a mosque to the ground in Joplin, Missouri in August to see this religious intolerance and hatred in action.

It should be pointed out that this religious intolerance only represents a small percentage of Christians but their hate filled rhetoric is like a cancer to the American ideals of freedom of religion and religious tolerance.

19. dixon76710

dixon76710 Well-Known Member

You dont know enough about Islam to know that Islam goes agianst the ideals upon which America was founded.

20. Shiva_TD

Shiva_TD Progressive Libertarian Past Donor

We expect Americans, regardless of their religious or non-religious beliefs, to support the ideals upon which Amerrica was founded. It is somewhat ironic though because Osama bin Ladin, the arch-enemy of the United State before his death, actually came out in a public statement supporting the ideals upon which America was founded. He cited the failure of our government to adhere to the ideals upon which America was founded as the primary reason for the al Qaeda threat against America. There was validity to his statements. How can the United States support tyrannical regimes when our ideals oppose the tyranny of government?

We need the same thing from Fundamentalist Christians. If they support religious freedom then they have to oppose religious intolerance and not promote it. The "Islamaphobic" rhetoric of a small minority of "Christians" reflects religious intolerance and is really unAmerican as it violates the ideals that America was founded upon.

21. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

Americans have not done well by the Christian religion.

Turned it into a massive and crass money making machine.

Perhaps they would benefit from 25yrs of embracing Buddism, instead...

22. Alif Qadr

Alif Qadr Banned

Dusty Rhodes,
    Being that it has been established and agreed upon that Sharia Law has no place in these United States, why are you worried? Being that there is no looming threat of the establishment of Sharia in the U.S. I think that the real agenda among you and your ilk is the desire to murder innocent people because all of you feel threatened because you are no longer in complete control of the societies and nations. Let me tell you this plainly and clearly, the only threat to your standing in the societies of the nation is you. If you choose to allow others to dictate to you what you can clearly do for yourself, than the problem is with you and no one else. Listening to talk show personalities ginning up fears within you while they lace their pockets with money is not the answer either. The answer lies within you being that you hold the answer to most, if not all, of your problems.

23. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

Post of the thread, imo.

24. Johnny-C

Johnny-C Well-Known Member

Trash!! Are Conservatives "always" sore losers?

25. Johnny-C

Johnny-C Well-Known Member

If you suddenly find that more Americans are becoming less tolerant of racism and irrational animus... don't be surprised.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.