Republican Candidates Weigh In on Trayvon Martin

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by superbadbrutha, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Wildjoker5

Wildjoker5 Well-Known Member

Oh really? Zimmerman attacked Trayvon? When? I didn't know following someone was endangering their life. I guess there needs to be a study to find out how many people have been killed by someone following them with no physical altercation between the two. Imagine all the cops that should be charged with assaulting people cause they follow suspicious people all the time. I guess the next time I am being followed by someone, I should just turn around and start beating the (*)(*)(*)(*) out of them and claim self defense right?

2. Alif Qadr

Alif Qadr Banned

Tipper, I am not presuming anything. What I am going by are the reports that Mr. Zimmerman was punched in the face by Mr. Martin. That is not a presumption, it is a fact. I read your post and I just added in my response a comment about excessive force, not only for you but for all who read my response to you. What I posted had nothing to do with presumption but as all of my posts on this subject deals with, it revolves around stating known facts about the Martin/Zimmerman Affair.

3. The Mello Guy

The Mello Guy Well-Known Member

Racsim against Latino haters?

4. kk8

kk8 New Member Past Donor

Guess Gingrich is also jumping the gun here, just like anyone defending zimmerman. Neither can be defended yet, because we have no idea what happened...including Gingrich. His answer should have been...."I have no comment until I hear all the facts." PERIOD! Just like Obama should have said before he said that "the police acted stupidly" when will they learn that because they are politicians....they don't know EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERY CASE IN AMERICA!

“The law involves somebody who’s coming at you and as I understand he was trailing the young man,” he said. “The young man wasn’t trailing him so I suspect that justice will be done. …

All we know so far is that zimmerman WAS trailing trayvon....we don't know yet, if when told to back off....he did.

There will be an investigation, as there should be.

You and the racism crap, is just stupid and boring...and will just make things worse for the black population in America. It always does. Quit telling people they are racists when they are not in EVERY CASE jumping to the defense of the black person. It is completely ridiculous! Guess what....white, hispanic, black....it doesn't freakin matter! What matters is the truth, the law, and justice. Let the courts decide this case...thank God it's not in your hands....or else, zimmerman would already be sentenced to death.

5. Wildjoker5

You assume that the GOP is racist cause they are white, therefore, you are a racist.

6. CoolWalker

CoolWalker New Member

We're not racists..."Brutha". You are however a race-baiter. The candidates are pandering to the outrage of a racist nation bent on destruction. If you could figure out how to shut Al Sharpton's mouth along with Jessie Jackson's, you would go down in history as being an upstanding citizen.

7. The Mello Guy

no, I assume they are racist because when obama said the same thing it made him racist, surely it applies

8. The Mello Guy

GOP candidates pandering to black radicals....nice

9. Wildjoker5

No, Obama isn't racist cause he said let the justice system work, which he didn't. He was racist cause of the matter of injecting race into the situation by saying "if I had a son, he would look like Trayvon."

10. CoolWalker

CoolWalker New Member

Pandering to the voting public. They want votes so they have to "sound-off" about this issue which never should have been an issue in the first place. In fact, had Zimmerman shot a Mexican kid, you wouldn't even know his name. because he was (heaven forbid) negro, you are all over it like white on rice so you can spew your hate toward Caucasians.

11. Mr Dobalina

Mr Dobalina New Member

Maybe I'm misunderstanding SYG law here but if Zimmerman was following Martin wouldn't the law apply more to Martin than Zimmerman? And even if Martin was ontop of Zimmerman beating him up would he have been in his right since he was the one who was being pursued?

12. Consmike

Consmike New Member Past Donor

What are you talking about? Romney basically said we need to let the investigation play out and see what facts really happened.

13. CoolWalker

CoolWalker New Member

Mello Guy is probably the biggest jerk on this Forum...just like the smirky image he uses. You say up and he has to say down. It's his nature.

14. The Mello Guy

same thing obama said

so why is Romney race baiting?

15. CoolWalker

CoolWalker New Member

That isn't race baiting, but then you knew that and were just being your usual self.

16. The Mello Guy

then how was obama race baiting when he said basicaly the same thing romney said?

17. CoolWalker

CoolWalker New Member

"if I had a son he would look like this"...not the same

Basically and same are different words altogether. Close, but no brass ring.

18. Wildjoker5

No, Obama didn't say anything about the justice system, he said we all need to look at our selves and see what we did to cause this. The he injected race. Never once telling the new black panthers or the nation of Islam to calm down on the vigilantism like he did to the TEA party when the crazy laughner shot giffords.

19. Phoebe Bump

Phoebe Bump New Member

-Romney

That's what white Republican pols were saying when Byron de la Beckwith assassinated Medgar Evers.

20. Wildjoker5

I am sure that is what they were saying with the Duke Lacrosse team too. It is pretty consistent. The left still wants lynch mobs like they had when they created the KKK, and they still want it now when ever there may be a conversion of race in a possible crime.

Where is the cry for the "justice" from the NBP or nation of islam with all the killings of black teens in Chicago, Detroit, NYC, LA, Miami, Atlanta, Montgomery, Orlando, Tampa etc, just because the kid was from the other side of the street? No, that is not the travesty, the travesty comes when a neighborhood watchman follows a black teen, then defends himself when the black teen is beating the crap out of him. Actually, the REAL travesty came when it was reported that Zimmerman was a "white" man, and turns out he is Latino. But the black fringe leaders have already go all in on publicly convicting him, they have to see it through to the race riots to ensure when Zimmerman is found not guilty.

21. Phoebe Bump

Phoebe Bump New Member

The left created the KKK. Now THAT'S a funny one.

22. Slyhunter

Slyhunter New Member Past Donor

Byrd wouldn't laugh at it.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/USAkkk.htm

23. Mac-7

Mac-7 Banned

It's easy for politicians to be against self protection since they have bodyguards to protect them.

24. Phoebe Bump

Phoebe Bump New Member

Yeah, yeah, yeah, and just how many Dixiecrats and Democrats became Republican the day the Civil Rights Act became law? FOTM is, the KKK used to lynch liberals. No use trying to hide behind your racism. Be proud.

25. Slyhunter

Slyhunter New Member Past Donor

Byrd was a liberal and a high member of the KKK.