Reasons for Apartheid: From a White South African

Discussion in 'Civil Rights' started by Polar Bear, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Zook

Zook New Member

It'd be "nice" and "fair" if something was done about the black crime epidemic so these labels didn't have to exist in the first place.

That's what would be "nice" and "fair."

I understand where you're coming from, but attitudes like that are what gets many decent liberals killed or raped. Life isn't fair.

2. stig42

stig42 New Member

You left out the accurate part

Every time you declare one set of traits for an entire people your telling a lie so long as 1 person deviates from what you say

Most racists hate white people so racist hate white people therefore you hate white people

That’s not nice fair or accurate or intelligent

3. Zook

Zook New Member

You're forgetting. I didn't say ALL black "people" are no good. I just don't want to be around them because most are no good and I would rather not take the chance anymore.

4. aussiefree2ride

aussiefree2ride New Member

I agree that all people should be judged on their individual merits. Conversely, it`s part of the human psyche to avoid anything with a bad reputation. For instance, would you buy a car that`s make & model had a bad reputation for safety, reliability, or durability?

5. Zook

Zook New Member

Precisely.

Nobody seems to like parking attendants/traffic wardens because the majority don't think twice before ticketing you for petty driving violations. Nobody defends this kind of prejudice though.

I don't like black "people" because in my experience (and in the experience of most people who have been around them) they are rude, violent, overly-aggressive, loud, annoying, childish, racist themselves, destructive, uncivilized, pro-crime or involved in criminality. Why the hell would I want to be near any of them when the vast majority have acted in this way around me? I'm utterly disgusted by the behavior of black "people" I've lived around. You would not believe the frequency of uncivilized behavior you witness living in a black majority neighborhood. It's shocking.

That was a good analogy you used.

6. stig42

stig42 New Member

no but you get more diversity with people then a mass produced model of car

7. stig42

stig42 New Member

that’s reasonable

8. aussiefree2ride

aussiefree2ride New Member

Do you get the point though? Do you understand why people who have had bad experiences with certain entities will develop an aversion to those entities?

Just read your previous post, please disregard this question.

9. africanhope

africanhope New Member

Jeez Zook, you do not read, do you, not 32 per day, 32 per 100 000, still way too high, no disagreement there, but it is dropping, but no, you would not want to acknowledge that, now would you, why do that, cause that goes against what you are trying to prove, it goes against your fear driven pre-conceived ideas.

And shall i remind you, for the what now, 7th time, that. per capita, as many violent crimes are committed by whites in SA than by black South Africans. Like the man who tied his ex-wife down, forced 2 other men to rape her by gun point, mutilated her breast and sexual organs with a grinder, and, in front of her, shot dead her 19 year old son. Barbaric!! And this is a white man.

You do not like facts Zook, but if I tried to defend the that which can not be defended, neither would I, I guess.

I pity those living in fear.

AH

10. africanhope

africanhope New Member

Uhm, Zook, your analogy is so off, it makes not sense. Are there a group of people who want to ensure that Parking attendants have less rights than others, can not drive in the same bus, or use the same toilets than others? Are there people who think parking attendants are lesser humans than people who are not parking attendants? Are there people who say that the children of parking attendants should not go to the same schools as their kids?

You are actually comparing your brand of racism to people not liking parking attendants? That just shows how diluted your arguments are.

Sense and racism can never be used in the same sentence.

AH

11. Zook

Zook New Member

Okay, africanhope. My bad, blacks are all angels. That's clear for the whole world to see. :rolleyes:

Anyway, back in the real world, on planet Earth. In my experience black "peoples" behavior is completely unacceptable in what is supposed to be a civilized society. I am a person of extremely high morals and principals and when I see violent, animalistic, uncivilized behavior I refuse to tolerate it. Blacks clearly have an issue with violence and crime as they top the charts in it in every single place where there are black "people." So it stands to reason that a person of my standards is not going to want to be around them. I don't care what they do in their backwards excuses for nations, just don't bring it to our society. The rest of the human race are civilized people.

My negative experiences with black "people" over the many years I've lived in black majority neighborhoods has had a repelling effect on me. I put this down to my zero tolerance approach to crime and violence. Which leads me to believe that many people who defend black "people" are more than likely pro-crime, pro-thuggery, anarchistic and degenerative in personality.

12. africanhope

africanhope New Member

Again Zook you fail to hear and\or understnad what I am saying. Nowhere everdid I say all blacks are angles. I am saying it is wrong to do what you are doing, asuming all blacks are devils (or the vast majority according to you). Black people are humans, and like all parts of the human race, they have their good people, and their bad people, like whites do, like Asians do, like everyone does.

When you get THAT point, you will let go of your fear, and be able to live.

AH

KSigMason and (deleted member) like this.
  13. stig42

stig42 New Member

i do um darn 10 character minimum

14. stig42

stig42 New Member

um the rest of the human race is not free of violence or crime iv got nothing against hating black criminals just hating people because there black same with anyone else

Of course it would be just as stupid to think someone is good because of their race

15. Polar Bear

Polar Bear New Member

The only thing rational, race-conscious people are trying to say is that certain races have a higher tendency to commit certain kinds of crime. In the case of Africans/blacks, they tend to commit violent crimes (rape, murder, etc.) at a rate far higher than other races. Whites and Asians commit more white collar crime... It's as simple as that.

16. Zook

Zook New Member

When you learn to accept the fact that black "people" have a serious problem with crime and other forms of moral depravity and learn to accept that people like me are anti-crime & violence and don't want to be anywhere near them, you will let go of your fear and be able to allow me to have opinions that are different than yours.

Your fear is making you think irrationally and not allowing you to accept that other people are disgusted by uncivilized behavior in what is SUPPOSED to be their civilized society.

Learn to let go of your fear.

17. Zook

Zook New Member

Obviously. :rolleyes:

No, not really. Infact it would be the opposite of stupid. If you're statistically around 8 times more likely to be robbed, raped or murdered by black "people" than by White people then it's smart to not take the chance and avoid a more violent group based on statistics and reputation.

When I was young and hung around with black kids all the time because those were the only ones to mix with when I was a kid, I was placed in situations where I was almost killed quite a few times. Now, looking back on those incidents I can say that since I started avoiding black "people" on every level I haven't even come close to being in a dangerous situation.

I've read so many news stories where people thought like you that we're all equal only to be killed or raped by the very "people" they thought they were friends with.

It's "stupid" to be another blind liberal sheep and ignore what racists say about crime statistics and racial segregation because it could save your life. Unless you don't value your life and the lives of your family members very highly.

Assuming all black "people" are bad and avoiding them keeps me alive and well today... even though I know they're not all bad. I'd just rather not take the chance.

18. Jebediah

Jebediah Banned

If you are 100% more likely to be lied to by a White person who wants to start an illegal war in the middle east that kills 100,000 of innocent women and children you should not ever elect a white president of the United States.

19. stig42

stig42 New Member

I’d be safer avoiding every one whenever possible im not going to condemn some one based on a statistic i don’t plan on being in places where there is a relatively high rate of crime but im not going to panic every time i see a black person or every 8th time i see someone who is white.

20. Zook

Zook New Member

Psssst... the only black President in the history of the United States is just as war-mongering as any U.S. President in history.

Not that it even matters. You really think the President of the United States is really making all the decisions? You need to read this...

http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Rothschild.htm

These are Israel's lies and wars, buddy.

EDIT: Infact, I'm so disillusioned by Presidents, Zionism and world police that I couldn't honestly give a rats ass who's the President of the United States or what race he is. He has no authority whatsoever as far as I can see.

21. Zook

Zook New Member

Fine, that's up to you. You have my way and I have mine.

No one "panics" by the way. I simply avoid them.

22. Chen

Chen New Member

This is the downside of human genetic diversity.

The New York Times and Time Magazine have documented the problems the Congo has experienced, although similar issue arise across various former African colonies:

As Mencius Moldbug observes:

23. africanhope

africanhope New Member

AAAH. Zook claims Rothschild conspiracies. Okay all is clear now, and no need for further rational debate. I now understand why you ignore that facts given (like that whites in SA committed as many violent crimes per capita as blacks, a fact I kept showing you and one you never even bothered to reply to) and answer with you pre-conceived, unproven ideas. You believe in conspiracies and the one-world order crap.

Okay well, it was fun, but the eency weeny credibility you had, has just flown out of the last tiny window.

I am now truly done here.

AH

24. Zook

Zook New Member

No you didn't give me facts actually... you gave me an opinion...

This is why I didn't bother to address it. It's an extremely laughable and ridiculous opinion of yours. It's not worthy of addressing.

Do you even know what "facts" means?

The fact that the Rothschild family owns the media and whose wealth controls the world isn't conspiracy actually. It's fact.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hludY7A06M"]Lyndon La Rouche: 07 April 2011 The Face of Evil - Alex Jones Tv. - YouTube[/ame]

But I wouldn't expect somebody who's as close-minded as you to understand...

Lastly, you keep saying you're done here, but when will you truly be done? You're really saying nothing and saying it far too often. Nothing you're saying is based on fact and you sound utterly ridiculous at times defending a "race" that is as barbaric and useless as the ancient Homo Erectus. How many times are you going to officially leave the debate? Attention seeking is never pretty...

25. africanhope

africanhope New Member

What debate? Giving your opinion based on fear, ignoring the facts (I have given it to you, just because you don't like them, does not make them not the be facts) is not debate.

Any how, go off and find some new conspiracies.

AH