Purple drank.

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Ctrl, May 28, 2012.

1. RosePop

RosePop Well-Known Member Past Donor

Do you know what focal patchy yellow discoloration due to mild fatty metamorphosis means? Surely one of your bestest friends is a top Physician or you must know the local pathologist, call one of them if you really don't know.

2. Margot

Margot Account closed, not banned

The facts were posted yesterday...... with a link.

3. RosePop

Then we can move on to the teeth being in "fair" condition. Last time I checked, Miami Dade offered dental insurance to their employees and their families. Or maybe Trayvon had insurance through his fathers Sysco job, delivering frozen food? There are so many indicators this child was not taking the best care of themselves, but I have a feeling his mama wasnt cooking every night and he probably had to fend for himself alot.

4. Surfer Joe

Surfer Joe Well-Known Member Past Donor

Prove that it was. It's that simple.
    The reality is that the racist right has been caught lying, yet again, about this case.

5. MisLed

MisLed New Member

here's the real problem. Those interested in justice being served and hating this BM propaganda are labelled as right. Dershowitz is NOT on the right. I'll BET that Lee of the Sanford police is not on the right.

It would be so much simpler to destroy the rule of law and this country is you stupid rightwingers would not dispute the left's word.

6. fiddlerdave

fiddlerdave Well-Known Member Past Donor

This thread is SO absurd!

Teenagers DO NOT post open discussions about "drank" and codeine etc. on their facebook pages like that!

The OP author has published something SHE HAS NO IDEA is even SLIGHTLY true, NOT EVEN A SOURCE and then she and others have gone WILD generating lies and innuendo!

How can this thread even be allowed to be continued with an outrageous fantastical OP assertions like this?

We get further assertions from others that "the oxicology reports have not been released so its likely he could have been WILD on DXM", yet why would the authorities state Trayvon showed a very low amount of THC but not mention the opiates????

This whole hate thread is simply a slander and whackjob hack.

7. Ctrl

Ctrl Well-Known Member Past Donor

After doing my due diligence I have arrived at the answer as to the origin of the facebook images. You will be very happy to learn that they are indeed from a white supremacist.

A user known only as Klanklannon hacked his facebook account and email, and posted several screenshots of things he felt made the teen look less than holy we will say. This is also the source of the marijuana conversation with the same user. The racist (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*) changed the passwords to things like (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*) and posted it all on 4chan under /pol.

facebook rather quickly took the site down, and it remains locked to this day.

The Daily Caller also captured images of his tweets before the site went down.
    http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/26/the-daily-caller-obtains-trayvon-martins-tweets/

I believe that the facebook images are real, for several reasons. Lots of little circumstantial reasons, such as using south Florida colloquialisms, the actions of facebook, and the hacker chatter about the incident. They could very well be fake, but it would have taken someone with a level of attention to detail and intellect I tend not to ascribe to worthless stay at home klansmen.

Had I known the source I would not have posted them to begin with, not because I believe them to be fake, but because I don't like promoting racist causes, nor do I believe in publishing hacked material unless it is vital to the nation, and then providing them to media outlets is the way to do it. This does not rise to that occasion. I am not a fan of wikileaks. I believe it is a travesty.

This is the friend in those messages. http://www.facebook.com/DhattBeMac
    You be the judge. I friended him on my wifes account.

8. RosePop

Whats absurd, is that he really did post this stuff for the world to see, and the world is acting like he was a Saintly child who could do no wrong. Do some people think Sharpton and Crunk dont know this is out there? Have they disputed it in the least bit? The answer is no because they dont want anyone to know this, this is the real Trayvon Martin. I am glad I am not Trayvon Martin, thats for (*)(*)(*)(*) sure.

9. Margot

10. RosePop

Maybe someone should send it to Crunk... bet you wont hear a dang thing back, lol.

11. webrockk

webrockk Well-Known Member Past Donor

Suddenly....
    when the agenda of those heavily invested in Zimmerman's guilt hangs in the balance.....
    the notion of an 'angelic' 17 year old using drugs becomes such an improbability...
    that any sourced evidence to the contrary must be deemed unacceptable, invalid and irrelevant.

Laughable.

12. Zosiasmom

Zosiasmom New Member Past Donor

Trayvon's twitter on that day (if its his actual twitter) shows he's looking to make the drink and his friend says OTC cough syrup works, too.

13. Zosiasmom

You'd be surprised what teenagers, or anyone, posts on their Facebook page thinking if its marked private that no one will ever see it.

14. Serfin' USA

Serfin' USA Well-Known Member

Trayvon probably was pretty high. The convenience store video definitely points to that in his behavior.

Either way, it's not likely that Zimmerman will be convicted of much. The case is too flimsy. Granted, he will have to go into hiding.

15. Kabuki Joe

Kabuki Joe New Member

...I was raised around a few rough people and I never needed any of them to tell me they were tough, you just knew it...by reading his posts I think it's a front or he's just insecure...doesn't really matter over the net...

Kabuki Joe

16. Margot

I didn't think he was high at the 7-11.. I thought he was on the phone and preoccupied.. Did you see him answer a call via the headset?

17. Ctrl

I didn't have to come back with the source. I have a thing about honesty and accountability. The source IS dubious at best, but based on my HONEST evaluation, it is also legit. The hackers motivation is not mine... mine rests as it always has, with the defense of a person being publicly lynched without evidence, and trying to make sense of what transpired.

I stated from the onset that this was wild speculation, trying to understand what might have made the teen be so aggressive in the face of a perceived threat... as it circumstantially appears he was. I understand that I am flirting with character defamation of a dead kid, but that is a byproduct of his own words and actions, not my motivation. The media and the left in general have put forward an image of an angelic 12 year old, and a racist monster who gunned him down in cold blood. Some light needs to be shed on the character of the purported aggressor. He is not here to defend himself, so slugs who attack him are of the lowest caliber. Some will consider me such a person. They are entitled to their opinion. This thread, if it were correct, no matter how wild or speculative, would make a lot more sense than most of what I see.

A mans life hangs in the balance, and a boys life was lost. The sharks are circling the chummed water... and I would like a bit more of what I have demonstrated personally... honesty over agenda.

The mods are free to remove the images because I personally object to their use in my own thread and I can't do it. It IS a questionable, but not inaccurate because of the bias of the source... I still feel dirty with them in my thread.

I would prefer the thread not be closed.

glitch and (deleted member) like this.
  18. Serfin' USA

Serfin' USA Well-Known Member

I guess that's possible too, but when he turned to leave the store, he went in the wrong direction.

19. Margot

Heck, I do that sometimes.. especially if I am on the phone... uh.. and I'm not doper.

20. Ctrl

Does it then take you an hour to walk 6 blocks?

21. webrockk

webrockk Well-Known Member Past Donor

It matters not....The Lynch Mob has and must continue poo pooing anything that conflicts with their all-in investment in Zimmerman's guilt, regardless...

Trayvon must continue to be made out as a waifish, angelic *12 year old* child....despite his school suspensions being the reason he was in Sanford, his thuggish vernacular, forensic evidence of drug use, evidence of burglary tools and "loot", and a seeming proclivity for aggressive behavior as evidenced in a few "fight videos"

22. Zosiasmom

What makes you think he was not high?

23. RosePop

24. Margot

Why would you assume he was?

He's in the store, he answers his phone with his headset.

How does that indicate that he's stoned?

25. RosePop

Is it you refuse to watch the full tapes and hear in his deep voice ask for a blunt and some cigs? Why do you think he had a lighter?