Hi all. New here. Need help with something.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by AnnaNoblesse, Nov 29, 2016.

1. AnnaNoblesse

AnnaNoblesse New Member

I work faster than she does and I won't need help from Comey and Putin.

2. Johnny Brady

Johnny Brady New Member

Yes that's me in the vid, now let's see one of you (or at least a picture) so we can check you out.
    But if you're a shy little thing and aren't up to it we'll quite understand, how sweet..:)

PS- I'm not a shy little thing, here's one of me taken a few days ago but I don't like it much, the lighting makes my face look like a waxwork dummy-

[​IMG]

3. AnnaNoblesse

AnnaNoblesse New Member

Shy I'm not. This site isn't fixed and so I still can't upload an avatar or profile picture. If I linked you to my VK account you wouldn't be able to see anything without both having a VK account yourself and being my VK friend.

Let me see if I can upload my zombie preview back to YouTube.

Edit... oh yea, you can still upload pics to posts. I forgot. Okay, give me a sec to sync my account.

4. AnnaNoblesse

AnnaNoblesse New Member

How did you add the picture? I tried and all I saw was the "unable to move/copy file" error page.

5. AnnaNoblesse

AnnaNoblesse New Member

Oh I see how you did it. You linked to your photobucket.
    Okay, I have an unused flickR. Let me see if I can put a picture there and link to it.

6. Johnny Brady

Johnny Brady New Member

My pic is in my free Photobucket account and I just picked up its link from there and posted it in the forum..:)
    Just e-mail your pic to me at pooroldspike (at) aol (dotcom) and i'll put it in my Pbucket account and mail the link back to you..:)

7. AnnaNoblesse

AnnaNoblesse New Member

Okay so apparently I created a photobucket account years ago. I've uploaded my future avatar to it and let's see if I can't get it to show up in this post.

This is me at work.

[​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

Hey it worked.

- - - Updated - - -

To all those who were expecting a big busted blonde, bite me!

8. Johnny Brady

Johnny Brady New Member

Fascinating, you're much younger than we'd imagined..:)
    PS- your profile mentions Inmail, shouldn't it be spelt Izmail, the one just across the Danube from Romania?

9. AnnaNoblesse

AnnaNoblesse New Member

Thank you for pointing out the mistake. I just updated my phone and the new phone didn't yet have Izmail saved in its vocabulary so I somehow ended up with "Inmail."

My profile always said I was 25.

10. AnnaNoblesse

AnnaNoblesse New Member

Test test test

test
    test

11. StillBlue

StillBlue Well-Known Member

Daalink!

12. Johnny Brady

Johnny Brady New Member

Translation- "Darling"..:)
    Yes Anna, I think every red-blooded male on here would echo StillBlues sentiments.
    Myself, I feel a purely grandfatherly affection for you, and I'm worried because you still stick with that bozo who messed with your PF account.
    I know you said he's "good in bed" but it depends what that means, for example I've had ladyfriends who liked me to quote Shakespearean sonnets in their ear while making love, e.g.- "Shall I compare thee to a summers day? Thou art more lovely and more temperate.."
    The only thing that can be said in your boyfriends favour is that you don't have to go to the expense of having to keep buying new batteries for him, but surely you can find somebody more trustworthy than him in the great city of Vegas?

13. AnnaNoblesse

AnnaNoblesse New Member

For some odd reason when someone quotes me in this thread it doesn't show up in my notifications.

It means I don't have to fake cumming and he likes to cuddle afterwards.

... he's good in bed. I'm a busy girl. I have a lot of work to do and when I'm not working I enjoy studying languages and posting on political forums. I don't have time for a boyfriend who needs maintenance. He takes care of himself and he's good in bed. Yea, he sometimes drinks too much of my tea and he sometimes gets jealous of political forums but did I mention he makes me cum when needed?

14. Johnny Brady

Johnny Brady New Member

Yes there's something odd going on with your account and people are beginning to wonder if you really are AnnaNoblesse or some joker pretending to be her. That's the drawback of letting somebody know your password, as they could start imitating you..;)

15. AnnaNoblesse

AnnaNoblesse New Member

There's something odd with my account because I'm odd.

16. Johnny Brady

Johnny Brady New Member

I hang at the Liveleak website a lot and we often get hoaxers posting phoney videos and stuff, but we've become experts at quickly spotting the fakes in that forum and in all other forums around the internet. For example we sometimes get males pretending to be females but we can spot them a mile off..;)

17. AnnaNoblesse

AnnaNoblesse New Member

True story. When I was 16 I made an account on a political forum and pretended I was a 42 year old man. I figured I'd only get respect for my political opinions if I were a middle aged dude. I had to lie anyway because you had to be 18 to join the forum, so I just added a few more lies. It wasn't easy to post the way a man would post and I probably soundly ridiculous in my attempts. Although no one seemed to suspect anything because really, what young girl wants to pretend to be a middle aged man?

18. Johnny Brady

Johnny Brady New Member

And the reverse is true, a man pretending to be a woman can easily be spotted..;)

19. AnnaNoblesse

AnnaNoblesse New Member

I was on a dating site once (which had forums) and yea it seemed there were guys pretending to be women. The more they posted the easier they were to spot. After a while it became second nature because they followed a pattern. I assumed they did what they did for attention. When Google reverse image search became a thing then it became much easier to spot fakes. Guys seemed to like stealing pictures of women from Russian bride sites. I was like, come on guys, you know they have the internet in Russia. We can see that you stole those pictures.

I don't know if I could easily spot a man pretending to be a woman on a political site because political conversations are mostly gender neutral. Sure women and men think differently about some political subjects but I don't know if I'd assume someone was an opposite gender just because they shared a political view with those of an opposite gender.

20. Hermes

Hermes New Member

Hello, I'm having the same issue. i read the first three pages of this thread but didn't really find an answer. Trying to upload tihs:

[​IMG]

But I also tried about 20 different pics at all different sizes. Nothing seems to work.

21. AnnaNoblesse

AnnaNoblesse New Member

It's a glitch they are working on (maybe).

You can't upload or link pictures which are on your computer or phone. And you can't link internet pictures as your avatar. It's a glitch they have that hasn't been worked out. It seems to have started right before I got here.