Trump berates CNN reporter: 'You are fake news'

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Think for myself, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Think for myself

Think for myself Well-Known Member Past Donor

Is screaming an accurate description? Maybe yelling. Yeah, let's call it yelling.

Trump the president elect, holding his first news conference in almost 6 months, spent part of it yelling,r repeatedly, at a reporter whom apparently represented an organization that Trump did not care for, CNN.

The accusation he hurled was that CNN is fake news, apparently in response to CNN reporting on Trump.

While I understand Trump's frustration at being exposed as, well, Trump, is this indicative of the sort of behavior the president elect will continue to exhibit? Public meltdowns and yelling at the press when they are perceived as being less than adoring?

Hilariously, after refusing to tkae a question and calling CNN fake news, his next question was from Breitbart.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/313777-trump-berates-cnn-reporter-for-fake-news

refused to take a question from a CNN reporter during his press conference, berating the network for “fake news.”

"Your organization is terrible," Trump told CNN’s Jim Acosta when he tried to ask a question.

"You're attacking us, can you give us a question?” Acosta replied.

"Don't be rude. No, I'm not going to give you a question. You are fake news," Trump responded, before calling on a reporter from Breitbart.

CNN on Tuesday night reported that intelligence officials had briefed Trump on an unverified dossier alleging that the Russian government is in possession of compromising information about him.

The 35-page document — made up of a collection of memos filled with explosive claims about the billionaire's relationship to Russia — has reportedly been circulating among journalists and officials for at least a few week

2. Mr_Truth

Mr_Truth Well-Known Member

3. zbr6

zbr6 Banned

Yes President Trump's description was accurate.

CNN is fake news.

It fell for a 4chan fanfiction story so obviously fake that a child would have called BS on it.

4. Think for myself

Did it? Odd. I managed to read the note that the information was unsubstantiated.

Was trump so profoundly stupid that he did not? And hence exploded into a yelling meltdown?

I think you also raised another point. Why bother having press conferences if he is going to deem news organizations substandard?

5. webrockk

webrockk Well-Known Member Past Donor

After a long bout with mental illness, Legacy/Left Media has committed suicide. In lieu of flowers, please donate to your local Tiny Violin manufacturer.

6. Thirty6BelowZero

Thirty6BelowZero Well-Known Member Past Donor

CNN is fake news, I'm glad they got called out on it. Now they'll be remembered as the fake news network. FNN. Good job, Trump!

7. zbr6

zbr6 Banned

I see you're parroting the newly adopted foot-from-mouth removal line the Dems came up with to explain themselves.

Its almost as weak as Obama's limp wristed throwing ...almost.

Some blog gets trolled and feeds an obviously fake story to CNN but silently mutters "oh btw it might not be true".

A respectable news source doesn't publish under those conditions.

Supermarket Tabloid: Hey did you hear the news about Michelle Obama has the penis of a man? ...btw cant confirm one single solitary bit of any part of it in an way shape or form.

Fox News: Hey seems legit enough to make lets run it on page one!

Leftist news is bitter and desperate because they are seeing their entire agenda literally being obliterated in front of their eyes.

They will say anything and do anything be it from using fake hate crimes to promote riots, fake reports of police misconduct to promote police executions, fake reports about a child having autism to promote their mockery of the First Family, and fake reports that blatantly originated a known troll's nest to substantiate their QQing, butt-hurt, mouth foaming, got absolutely destroyed on Nov 8th and now have to sit back and watch as a Republican controlled nation shuts down every single broken busted failure policy they spend the last eight years ramming down a nation that didn't want it, sore loser attitude.

And do you know why Trump is going to let the rabid Leftists lie factory media attend his events?

Because they will continue to do nothing but spin the wheels on their their ignorance spewing manufactured outrage machine and come next element ...hes going to win again.

MAGA.

guavaball likes this.
  8. SiNNiK

SiNNiK Well-Known Member

Fake news from Fox, certainly believable. From Breitbart? Interested to see a link to some fake news from them, if you have a moment.

I googled, was unable to find a fake article from them.

Help?

Thanks.

9. vanityofvanitys

vanityofvanitys Well-Known Member

Oh where is the mystery here? CNN is no different than ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, MSNBC. You all are as obvious as can be. So continue to fool the gullible and ambivalent, but you will not fool us or yourselves. And quite frankly, the worst thing about CNN and the MSM is not that they are blatantly biased, but that they are on the side that is anti-God. You people keep acting like God, heaven and hell do not exist. How ego driven can a person be? How naive and short sighted? Totally mind blowing having to listen to atheists give their evidence there is no God. Totally mind blowing watching the MSM cover up for phonies, liars and cowards like Obama and total criminal creeps like Hillary. Finally, enough of this nation is sick of it and has responded accordingly by voting against this sickness.

10. Think for myself

Interesting. A homosexual insinuation with the limp wrist comment, and the rest I am not quite sure what to make of it or how to discern a tangible point.

Can I then assume that this distaste for the media should prohibit the president or his administration from being question by media groups deemed not friendly or supportive?

11. The Mello Guy

The Mello Guy Well-Known Member

Trump seems very upset the world now knows he's a Russian puppet who likes to get pissed on

12. APACHERAT

APACHERAT Well-Known Member Past Donor

Well to be historically correct, Fox News and Breitbart didn't report fake news during hurricane Katrina while CNN reported that there was looting, raping and cannibalism taking place in New Orleans.

CNN is fake news.

13. webrockk

webrockk Well-Known Member Past Donor

by "world" you mean Leftist Bubblesphere.

14. zbr6

zbr6 Banned

Oh bravo.

You quote a 280 word post, and because you know its absolutely irrefutable you resort to that tired and boring Leftist strategy of crying "dats racist" or one of its variants.

No, pal, its not a "homosexual insinuation".

Obama has a limp wrist, its just the way he is.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Brewskier likes this.
  15. RichT2705

RichT2705 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Some 4 Chan members are claiming they made up the Golden Showers story.

if this turns out to be true it will be very embarrassing for all those running with it, and will show just how unprofessional our media is that they didn't fact check this stuff before trotting out with it.

16. jackdog

jackdog Well-Known Member

you are talking about the CNN reporter who kept yelling over Trump and the reporter that Trump had called on for the next question aren't you? That guy was rude

17. WertyFArmer

WertyFArmer Well-Known Member

So the same new network that colluded with the DNC on debate questions, runs an obvious hit piece on the President Elect and the world believed it?

18. Freedom18

Freedom18 Member

I think this sets a very bad precedent. On one hand, Trump has every right to disagree with the way CNN reports, first amendment and all that. But when he turns around and takes questions from Fox and Breitbart, right-wing websites, it's blatant partisan hypocrisy. Why not include everyone, just because they may report things from a different point of view As future president it isn't very classy to take sides like that. Yet...Trump and his supporters are all about hating safe spaces. Hmm.

19. Mr_Truth

Mr_Truth Well-Known Member

Fox news fans are less knowledgeable about news than are people who don't watch TV news. Now, that's funny!

20. PrincipleInvestment

PrincipleInvestment Well-Known Member

Yet FOX news, reveals that the dossier now in the hands of FBI investigators, was originally given to Comey months ago, by none other than Sen. John McCain. How did CNN miss that? Smacks a bit of selective memory loss on the part of CNN.

21. way2convey

way2convey Well-Known Member

Hey, free country...you can assume anything you want, even fake news being real...like CNN did. Assume away.

22. Cdnpoli

Cdnpoli Banned

Remember all those times fox news and Breitbart reported Obama wasn't an American. Info wars (trumps trusted source) thinks Obama is the anti Christ.

Yeah CNN can report fake made up or biased stuff but they done come anywhere close to ring wing media.
    Trump himself posts anti American stories from Russian media. What the (*)(*)(*)(*) does that tell you?

Mr_Truth likes this.
  23. TrackerSam

TrackerSam Well-Known Member Past Donor

When did he do that? CNN is not a news organization - they're a political division of the DNC.

24. The Mello Guy

The Mello Guy Well-Known Member

Hilarious coming from a trump supporter, since he's always so reasonable with his critics lol

- - - Updated - - -

And breitbart is what?

25. Thirty6BelowZero

Thirty6BelowZero Well-Known Member Past Donor

You should try Google sometime. You might be impressed.