Russia and China veto UN action in Syria.

Discussion in 'Warfare / Military' started by unclebob, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Hugilanim

Hugilanim Banned

Can you confirm?
    Or trolls.

2. Albert Di Salvo

Albert Di Salvo New Member

I think you desperately need a hug.

3. Hugilanim

Hugilanim Banned

salvo an excuse or evasion?
    You should see a psychiatrist, and that the crisis in the West, people are becoming inadequate.

4. unclebob

unclebob New Member

Yes, the west has economic difficulty like never before.... but is still in a far better economic position than the Russians. :love:

We don't have blatantly corrupt elections.

We don't have to come to the aid of regimes that shoot at and kill their own people.

Our primary media corporations don't feel so uneasy and self-conscious, that 99% of their stories are about how the "other side" are so wrong.

How does that make you feel? inadequate?

Perhaps it is someone else who needs to see a brain doctor?

5. s002wjh

s002wjh Well-Known Member

if syrian is an ally and a puppet state ill bet we will do things differently. freedom and human right NEVER take centerstage in ALL political and nations interest.

as for media, watch fox news much?

we support iran in 70's, then support Saddam in 80's, support commy china in 80's, support saudi (one of the most repressive regime, monarchy) now, we befriend pakistan. how many palestine die in the hand of israel, and we are still israel ally and give them billions aid each year. face it political freedom and human right WAS never in the top list of ANY countries agenda/interest.

6. Hugilanim

Hugilanim Banned

It's not just the economic difficulties it is coming to an end five hundred years of Western dominance

In the U.S., the most dishonest elections, they even elections can not be named.
    No direct will of the people, usurped the power of the two parties alternately succeed each other and put the puppet presidents.

The United States illegally invaded the country, overthrow the legitimate government of staging the world war, blood, chaos.

In Syria, the legitimate government is fighting with the terrorists who equips and directs the U.S. and its vassals.

Your media owned financial-industrial groups and execute their orders.

As an example, you can bring the event 08.08.2008, when Georgia attacked Russia, your media deliberately lied to the contrary.

20 Signs That America Is Going Crazy

7. unclebob

unclebob New Member

1) I don't live in America.

2) What planet do you live on?

3) The western dominance will remain for a very long time. Russia will remain nothing more than a nuclear state.

8. WBurkhart81190

WBurkhart81190 Newly Registered

I for one fully support the FSA (Free Syrian Army) and not because I believe in their ideals or government reforms, but because I see what they are up against and I for one cannot sit idly by as thousands of innocent people are slaughtered. News stations everywhere barely even discuss Syria as of late and that disturbs me. How could so many people hold spite and indifference as a government destroys its own people and cities? That should be the clearest sign in the world that the current government has vast issues in their heads that they would destroy their own cities to eradicate civilians. So as all of the robots in this world without a speck of humanity sit and watch people being slaughtered i root for the FSA. Most wouldn't understand, but thats because their opinion is based solely on how intervention would benefit only themselves. If the syrian government would have a better operation where they were attacking the FSA alone I'd understand and let them settle their disputes, but that time passed when innocent civilians began piling up.

9. highlander

highlander Banned

You must be American.

So bombing the civilian population like your lot do in Libya, 50000 murdered will help the Syrians.

Using your American torture chambers, there after, killing them, that's going to improve the situation in Syria?

Okay let's say sod America, there greed and thievery, and for a change steal your assets, like america did in Yemen, Mexico, Afghanistan, Iraq and all those other nations.

Like the sinario!
    We invade AIPAC America.
    Regards
    Highlander