America Has The Richest Poor In The World

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by red states rule, Feb 11, 2012.

1. red states rule

red states rule New Member Past Donor

and like a liberal you ignore everything I have asked you about the success of your parties social programs and the money that has been wasted funding them

All you do is tell us how much you care and how the problem needs to be solved

But you offer ZERO soulutions besides more the same failed progarms that have cost taxpayers over $9 TRILLION

2. GeneralZod

GeneralZod New Member

I repeat what i said earlier. They are idiots.

They are spending what little money they have on techy gadgets while leaving nothing to help themselves. A life on benefits staring at large screen tvs all day. Seems a sad existance.

3. red states rule

and all libs do is tell how they are "suffering" but the facts tell a much different story

The "poor" have it pretty soft in America and libs want to make it even softer for them

4. Lex Naturalis

Lex Naturalis New Member

That same heritage study in the op also shows that our poor enjoy a better standard of living than the average middle class in Europe. Real, not nominal, estamets. Our poor are not poor.

5. red states rule

Far from it

The "poor" are very comfortable here in America and libs want to add more padding to increase the softness and comfort level

6. GeneralZod

GeneralZod New Member

You are comparing work shy americans to the middle class of europe? hmm an interesting statement.

I am not sure why you want to hype up the lesser people in your country. they are not productive and using the system to be bone idle. Yet on this topic there are americans like yourself who put them on mantels.

Do you do this in your life and want to be celebrated for it?

7. Lex Naturalis

Lex Naturalis New Member

Yeah, I've read through this entire thread and concluded, both from my experiences in this thread and my own dealings with him, that he refuses to argue. He contradicts. You present sourced facts and he simply puts his fingers in his ears and makes an unsubstantiated opposite claim. I would either force him to address the issue by calling him out on it or just ignore him. Perhaps this phenomena can be best explained here at 1:45-2:30 >>>> http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=US#/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y

8. red states rule

Bottom line is I am fed up with dogoder liberals like him lecturing me how America mistreats its "poor"

I have sen for the last 30 years how the so called "safety net" has become a Select Comfort King Size bed thanks to Dems and their generosity with other peoples money

I am also fed up being called cruel and uncaring when I ask what the heck has happened to all the money that has already been spent on those Social programs

9. Lex Naturalis

Lex Naturalis New Member

I would love to see how you came to a concludsion that my above statement is a celebration.

10. Lex Naturalis

Lex Naturalis New Member

YOU MUST watch this video. http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=US#/watch?v=NzspsovNvII . It's everything liberals don't want us to know about welfare culture. They only want to see their intent. They always run away from the results! In the end it's the old patron client system all over again.

11. GeneralZod

GeneralZod New Member

From your weird flag waving. You said "american poor are better off than the middle class of europe"

I thought you were trolling until repeated it. Although i am unsure how americans living in goverment housing with no prospects of employment and spending whatever money they have on techy fads are compariable or any use to compare to the middle class of anywhere.

Maybe you got excited and didnt think clearly.

Question for you. What criteria are you using to judge their non poorness. Is this all based on wasting money on techy fads, ie new tvs etc.. or these peoples intelligence to drag themselves out of a benefit existance.

12. Lex Naturalis

Lex Naturalis New Member

Here is my criteria in judging non poor ness. http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=US#/watch?v=NzspsovNvII

13. GeneralZod

GeneralZod New Member

You were trolling. I gave you a chance to explain yourself and you give me a youtube link?

I now under the conclusion you are one of these poor americans trying to justify your own existance.

Some advice for you. Ignore the weak nationalism, get a job you lazy bum.

14. Johnny-C

Johnny-C Well-Known Member

Look man, I'm not going off on YOUR propagandized tangent about this stuff. You can either live the history as I have over the last 40 years and pay attention to what is going on now. But I'm not going to pretend to be anyone's scholar about all of this.

I've seen some well-educated people with 'select' agendas, be very wrong about things. That is, if we want ANOTHER 2008 crash... then we can go along with THEM and their views; but Lord knows, we don't need to try the SAME things again nor travel the same path back to where we've been.

Do YOU really think that 'boosting' the most wealthy people in America, rather than rolling a significant amount of the wealth back onto the middle class (working folks) is the way to go? If so, then I will FIGHT you (at the polls, in Congress and in the courts)... because I've seen ENOUGH of what unbridled-capitalism has done to lead this nation into the condition which it is in.

15. Lex Naturalis

Lex Naturalis New Member

Adhominim attack after adhominim attack. Who's trolling? Showing that our supposed poor are better off than the middle class of well developed countries isan admission that we do too much for them and is hardly a celebration. The video shows that poorness is celebrated in america by those who are dependent on the government. Take out welfare and the Democrat party would have no platform to run on. James Madison, Thomas Jefferson, and Benjamin Franklin were all right when they argued against redistribution of wealth and class warfare. It corrupts the political system sense no one can vote their conscious when they are dependent on a politician voting to give them "government goodies."

16. Courtney203

Courtney203 New Member

I have no problem with helping the poor.. but there should be a work program they have to enter in order to get paid our tax $$. Make them walk along the major highways and pick up trash. Or perhaps put together a program where they will work on a farm... something...I don't care if they have kids at home and they are single parents or not... no one should receive free money.

17. GeneralZod

GeneralZod New Member

To be clear. "I was not ad homing"

From reading your chat i am disgusted that people like you rather become lost in weak nationalism than help your own condition.

My advice was honest. As you seem lost defending a lost cause. If your living on benefits then do something about it. Although i could be wrong, you might be a hardline usa nationalist and not a poor american justifying your work shyness.

18. Lex Naturalis

Lex Naturalis New Member

Yeah, if that is your thesis I would once again love to hear how you came to the concludsion that I am poor and without work. Infact, I am a part of the 51% that pay for the other 49%. However, if you can't justify your claim you are engaging in false adhominim attacks. Which is exactly what your doing. Nothing can be a better example of trolling. And if you think I'm trolling report me to the mods. When you fail in your pursuit let me know.

19. GeneralZod

GeneralZod New Member

I can only comment on what you said on this chat forum. From your stubborn defense of american poor even to the point of youtube links. Two conclusions are reached..

You are trolling which seems less likely with repeated statements or you are in that unfourante position and trying to hype up your own existance.

As the 'poor" you talk of, are the lowest people in your country. They live off the state and never contribute to it.

20. Lex Naturalis

Lex Naturalis New Member

So you just made up junk to fit your narrative? Ergo you are engaging in false adhominim attacks. Thanks for clearing that up though I'm afraid arguements don't work that way.

21. Johnny-C

Johnny-C Well-Known Member

I have no problem with helping the poor in various ways either. I've been a fortunate man in my lifetime (very healthy) and have worked hard, doing difficult things as a soldier. So, I've seen 3rd world conditions (so sad) that I never want to see here.

I cannot stand it when people overlook the reality that NOT attending (reasonably) to the things which keep the middle class HEALTHY... essentially addresses the bulk of those who are poor. We cannot continue to POUR more money/wealth into the pockets of the few at the TOP, and somehow expect fewer (now in the middle class) to hit bottom (become the poor).

Even so, I generally agree that we should find some way for people to earn (within reason) what they may be handed (if they can actually work). After all, many who are poor (way too many) are there because they themselves or someone in their family became ill. :(

Finally, even as a middle class guy, I've been able to HELP the poor in various ways... but the way some want to take the nation, we'll have virtually NO MIDDLE CLASS... that will surely lead to great desperation amongst the poor... then to abject unrest. We should NOT allow that to happen here in America; it's not worth it. My travels around this world have shown me the value of sustaining the middle class.

22. Lex Naturalis

Lex Naturalis New Member

Unfortunantly forcing someone to do something they don't want to as a condition of receiving welfare benefits is constitutionally dubious in nature. That's why the real iss ue of helping people live in dependency is less about helping them on their feet and more about liberals having a steady enslaved voting base.

23. GeneralZod

GeneralZod New Member

As I said, I can only comment on what is said on this forum.

If you want to pretend being dirt poor in america is somehow better than the middle class of europe or wherever then good luck to you. Although as i also said. Helping your own situation be a better way.

24. Sly

Sly New Member Past Donor

Ummm, let me guess. The richest poor in the world? Yah!

25. Lex Naturalis

Lex Naturalis New Member

I said they enjoy a higher standard of living than the average middle class of Europe. Thats a fact when it comes to healthcare, food, housing space, electronics, appliences, etc.I never said that they were better than the working middle class of Europe. Once again you make stuff up to fit your narrative.