Is France being lost to Muslims? Is all of Western Europe following?

Discussion in 'Western Europe' started by mleonnig, Sep 3, 2010.

1. mleonnig

mleonnig New Member

Article:

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2010/August/Islamization-of-Paris-a-Warning-to-the-West/

We Americans saw this coming long ago with years of endless and unfettered entitlements to muslim immigrants since the 1980's. France assumed Muslims would adapt to France, but as evidenced by this video and riots in which Muslim youth burn police cars while French authorities stand by and did nothing, France is adapting to Islam. Not only that, but the taxpayers of France are actually paying for this unanswered invasion with the above referenced entitlements, often for polygamist families in which multiple wives have additional children so that they can recieve even more welfare at the expense of Francos.

Do the French ever stand up for anything? At least one is according to this video, and good for him! The once great Napoleonic nation that bravely helped us fight for our own independence has ironically seen nothing but surrender and capitulation in modern times. The police actually made a choice not to stop this mass occupation of the streets, although such activity is clearly against the law in France.

And what do Euros get for your "open-mindedness (misnomer)"? Your "Inclusion"? Your "accomodation"? Muslims burning your police cars and calling for the beheading of your politicians, politicians who had the audacity to practice free speech and stand up for Europe:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100903/wl_nm/us_dutch_wilders

If this is the result of European "political correctness", "inclusiveness", multi-culturalism", and "enlightenment", then I am very happy to stay a knuckle-dragging philistine here in the USA. While we have our super-left guilty-westerner complexes here, we still have way more folks that have enough common sense to not over-intellectualize themselves into allowing any other immigrant group compromise our nation or shared values. For Muslims or any other immigrants, if you come to the USA (and you are welcome to), the expectation is that you will play ball and be an American first. That still seems to be the case here, including with Muslims, but we will heed France's warning to ensure that we don't allow the path of "political correctness at all costs" to lead to our national demise.

Unfortunately we are starting to see this type of phenomena in the UK and Germany as well.

I do hope it is not too late for Western Europe.

i.beletesri and (deleted member) like this.
  2. JIMV

JIMV Well-Known Member Past Donor

Only if the Europeans want to fall...the Islamic minority is still less than 10% continent wide. If they decide to go without a fight, the land will become Muslim and will not be a force in the new century...

i.beletesri and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Whoosh

Whoosh New Member

No, there is no risk of that. It is just a wet fantasy seen in some circles among the noe-cons.

4. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

Americans will believe anything. Like naive little children staring wide-eyed at Harry Potter movies.

5. Colonel K

Colonel K Well-Known Member

Of the naive, for the naive by, the naive. You have to wonder if they are ready for self-government yet.

6. samiam5211

samiam5211 New Member Past Donor

Doesn't France have some of the toughest laws against Islamic customs in Western Europe?

You'd think that cracking down on Islam would convince these extremists to back down.

Who could have expected that getting tough on Islam would cause an increase in Islamic extremism.

Maybe if they crack down ever more and criminalize even more Muslim customs, it will help the Muslims relax and stop being so defensive.

7. frodo

frodo New Member

Short answer; No.

This is like saying "Is America being lost to Vietnamese?"

Each nation that tries empire ends up with significant minorities of it's supporters. England is no different.

America will have Afghan and Iraqi minorities in due course. I can't wait to dine at the "Karzais Afghan Restaurant" chain. I love goat curry.

JSS likes this.
  8. carterobamafanclub

carterobamafanclub Banned

Only the classic liberal can look directly at it as it happens, and attempt to insult anyone who actually notices and comments on it.

You see the same thing when they snicker and blurt out "stupid" when the liberal MSM is noted. Or that Obama has done anything wrong. Or that anything is amiss in CA, NJ, etc.

And "nothing is gonna happen in November". Gotta love it.

9. JIMV

JIMV Well-Known Member Past Donor

Yet 2 or 3 times a year we have French riots to burn cars in Muslim barios...

10. namvet

namvet New Member

France IS Islam. the riots back in 05 proved that. allah be praised

[​IMG]

11. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

It isn't just Muslims. France has a long history of confrontational political protests. Sometimes they have even achieved the results they wanted-government back-downs over unpopular legislation.

12. samiam5211

samiam5211 New Member Past Donor

Actually, the French do seem to enjoy a good riot. They always seem to be rioting about something. I don't base this just on the media either. I lived in southern Belgium for three years and spent lots of time in France.

Riots and burning cars are part of French culture, if the Muslims in France are rioting and burning cars it's a sign of assimilation more than anything else.

Hushush and (deleted member) like this.
  13. skeptic-f

skeptic-f New Member

I agree with Samiam. The French seem to riot at the drop of a hat; even French farmers seem to have biannual riots where they blockade a major motorway with farm machinery and fight the cops when they turn up to try and clear it.

14. flounder

flounder In Memoriam Past Donor

I really do love it...HAHAHAHAHAH

[​IMG]
    Pure AstroTurf people......nothing behind it at all.

[​IMG]

15. WanRen

WanRen New Member Past Donor

With only 10% of the pouplation they are already casuing so much trouble!
    Imagine if they are above 10%! :(

16. jodyreed

jodyreed Banned

Gee, those Muslims sound exactly like your tea party buddies.

Silly me, I forgot. When white people go nuts, it's okay. When skeery brown people do it, however...

And Muslims make up about 6 percent of that overwhelmingly Catholic country.

How much more of this idiotic Chicken-Little "The Mooooslims Are Coming" nonsense are we going to have to listen to? It's brain-dead racism, pure and simple.

17. Slyhunter

Slyhunter New Member Past Donor

So me a tea party rally with burning cars.

18. SolidSamir

SolidSamir New Member

lol, as if there is something to be afraid of

THE MOOSLIMS THEY WILL DESTROY OUR WHITE MAJORITY

THEY RAPE OUR WOMEN, RIDICULE OUR PORK AND ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION

I mean really so what?...the chinese and indians will be coming too, dont be afraid

19. The Great Dane

The Great Dane New Member

I agree with the original poster. This is a major problem, maybe the biggest problem that western Europe faces.

The muslim will not integrate, they will not compromise. They are not democratic. If anyone speaks out against them, they threaten that persons life. They do not believe in free speach or any of the other values western europe is build upon. Islam is not just a religion, it is ALSO a political party with a clear political agenda and a set of laws already worked out and written down.

But it is just too easy to cry nazi at anyone who is against further immigration. For example there is an election in Sweden right now. But the right wing anti-immigration party SD is not allowed to show their promotional video on TV because it is deemed a "hetz" against muslims. It is not politically correct enough. The danish government has protested this, but the major swedish political parties has dismissed these protests.

But the longer europe stays in the politically correct rut, the bigger the backlash will be when the anti-immigration parties is finally acknowledged. This has already happend in Denmark and Austria. Both countries caught a lot of flak of even DEBATING the issue. But the rest of Europe will follow and clamp down on immigration, mark my words.

EDIT: Apparently, you can't say D A M N on this forum.

20. pragueman

pragueman New Member Past Donor

Nothing against Muslims, because I know quite a few moderates and overall not bad people at all.

However, if more extreme muslims are not integrating than you bet it's a problem. It might not seem like that now, but what happens when the population is 25 percent muslim and they flat out refuse to obey western culture or laws.

Will it be a problem then?

21. Red

Red Active Member

I should think that the Protestants, the Freemasons and the Jews will be furious if France is "lost to the Muslims".

There is a queue of evil minorities waiting to sieze control of France, and always has been. The Muslims ought to get to the back of the line.

Hushush and (deleted member) like this.
  22. Roadvirus

Roadvirus Well-Known Member

The UK is worse then France. While there haven't been riots like in France, the British government is still the biggest offender when it comes to appeasing Muslim immigrants.

23. CKW

CKW Well-Known Member

In my opinion France is not the country at risk. The French still appreciate their culture and history from what I see. They will take the steps to preserve what they have in my opinion.

24. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

Really? Where is the evidence for this 'appeasement'? I live in Britain, I don't see it.

25. Red

Red Active Member

To be fair, English Law simply doesn't have the mechanisms required to persecute a religious minority properly, so you can hardly blame the current or previous governments for the degree of religious tolerance in the country.