+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Reasons why Princess Diana had to go

Quote Originally Posted by Makedde View Post
    Apparently she was taken to the hospital with the best equipment to treat her injuries, but I believe that is what killed her in the end. She had the kind of injuries that simply couldn't wait.
    France still rates at better than other countries medically speaking and have far superior facilities and staff at the scene, so if she still died with the best possible medical care at the scene, then she would never have survived under any other system of care.

She died in a car accident with injuries too far gone to survive, it happens ... and that it happened to one of the most iconic figures doesn't make it conspiracy or murder.

Even those that are considered special people can die in mundane and ordinary circumstances !!!
    Just me ab absurodo !!!

2. Prosper.com, finance, financial, investing, lending, borrowing, banking, credit card, payday, borrowers, lenders, debt consolidation, Prosper, investment, personal loans, personal loan, investors, investment opportunities, debt consolidation

Quote Originally Posted by I_Gaze_At_The_Blue View Post
    France still rates at better than other countries medically speaking and have far superior facilities and staff at the scene, so if she still died with the best possible medical care at the scene, then she would never have survived under any other system of care.

She died in a car accident with injuries too far gone to survive, it happens ... and that it happened to one of the most iconic figures doesn't make it conspiracy or murder.

Even those that are considered special people can die in mundane and ordinary circumstances !!!
    I don't buy it though. Something has just never felt right about it.
    Farewell my beautiful Gracie Baby, beloved pet:
    15th Jan 1997- 18 Jul 2009

"The Futures Not Set; There Is No Fate But What We Make For Ourselves" - John Connor: Terminator 2.
    http://mywinterstorm83.livejournal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Makedde View Post
    I don't buy it though. Something has just never felt right about it.
    Yet you STILL need more than it just doesn't "feel" right !!!

There is the simple philosophical point that suspicion alone demonstrates nothing, you need proper proof, not supposition and "feelings" ... my general take on conspiracy theories (including this one) is that they usually require a government/business/perputrator that is ALL-powerful to the point of pulling off the conspiracy ... while at the same time being so INCOMPETENT as to leave so many supposed "clues" for NON experts and random internet "armchair" detectives to "discover".

The idea that the British Monarchy was under any real or genuine threat from anything she did or said is just simplistic and naive, nothing she said or did was capable of toppling or damaging them to any great degree ... they have weathered a lot, lot, lot worse, surviving for centuries. Some ex-wife spouting against them is nothing really. Like I said before, it is more a simple psychological inability to accept that iconic figures can die in mundane circumstances ... for some, extraordinary events require equally extraordinary reasons, to them it is inconcievable that ordinary things happen to extraordinary people ... which is silly really !!!
    Just me ab absurodo !!!

Default What really happened the night Diana died?

Can you believe it is fifteen years since the death of Princess Diana (or at least it will be on August 31)? Conspiracy theories have all but disappeared since the London inquest delivered its “unlawful killing by grossly negligent driving” verdict four years ago. But despite the thoroughness of that inquiry, many intriguing questions remain unanswered – questions such as why was driver Henri Paul driving so fast? He had been drinking and was being followed by the paparazzi but was there another reason why he was so frantic to take a route which was taking him away from Dodi’s apartment? Where had he been for three hours that evening? Who gave him the $2,000 cash later found in his pocket, and what for? Who were the two men caught on security cameras hanging around outside the Ritz Hotel for hours that afternoon and evening? They have never come forward despite many public appeals. What was the true extent of Henri Paul’s involvement with the British and French security services? What was the connection between chief paparazzo James Andanson and the British, French and American security services? What were the spooks really up to on the fateful night? We know that the Americans had been bugging Diana in the months leading up to her death. We know that the British had been bugging Diana and playing dirty tricks on her for most of her married life and beyond. Could it be that she became inadvertently embroiled in something bigger and even more sinister that was going on in Paris that night? For a possible explanation read my ‘faction’ thriller ‘The Decoy’ which is available now on Kindle – a kind of JFK meets The Da Vinci Code approach. The background to the book is explained more fully on my website www.chesterstern.com.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567