Reasons why Princess Diana had to go

Discussion in 'Other/Miscellaneous' started by PottersvilleUSA, Jan 29, 2011.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. PottersvilleUSA

PottersvilleUSA New Member Past Donor

-She took on causes like eradication of land mines. She made the royals look cold and uncaring by contrast. And land mine production is very profitable in England.
    -The royals had to protect the purity of their arian bloodline, as Dodi's father has charged.
    -The royal bluebloods didn't want her marrying a foreigner, and middle easterner no less.
    -Charles wanted to marry the rottweiler and a living ex wife made that awkward to impossible.
    -The family didn't want her influencing her sons, one a future king, any more than she already had.
    -She would likely have been the mother of the King of England.
    How awkward would that have been for her estranged ex inlaws?
    -She had the gall to blab to an author who then wrote a bio about her airing all the dirty royal laundry.
    -Di embarrassed the stuffy old family by fraternizing with icky commoners and hugging lepers and aids patients.
    -They despised her.
    -She was a superstar and out shined them.
    -They detested her.
    -Did I mention her opposition to land mines? Did I mention how profitable they are for English industrialists?

2. Makedde

Makedde New Member Past Donor

I agree with some of what you say - I think Diana did a lot of good that none of the our Royals did. A lot of charity work which she involved her sons in, and they are now heavily involved with charities.

I think Diana was murdered by the Royal family (namely the Queen) because the Queen didn't want Diana to have a Muslim baby.

3. Panzerkampfwagen

Panzerkampfwagen New Member

Aryan eh?

Remember when the British joined with the Third Reich and helped defeat the USSR?

No, me neither.

4. Jason Bourne

Jason Bourne Well-Known Member Past Donor

The house of Windsor springs from the marriage of Queen Victoria to Prince Albert in 1840. He was the son of the Duke of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha in Germany and his name became that used by the British royal family.

5. PottersvilleUSA

I think that was a huge factor.
    Imagine--the mother of King William with a Muslim baby.
    King William's half brother.

I'm disappointed that Mohamed Al-Fayed gave up on trying to prove that his son and Diana were murdered, but I certainly understand why he had enought of pushing a boulder up a mountain.

6. Makedde

The truth will come out eventually. It always does. It may have been nearly 14 years since Di's death but all will be revealed one day.

7. PottersvilleUSA

Do you think so?
    Has the truth come out about the assassination of President Kennedy?
    In both cases there are massive powerful forces with a huge interest in hiding the truth.

I also think in both cases many people know--or suspect--the truth but are afraid to acknowledge it and/or conclude that there is no point in acknowledging it.

8. Margot

Margot Account closed, not banned

So you think the car wreck was murder????????

9. Makedde

Hell yes I do, and I have thought that for the last 14 years!

10. Jason Bourne

The chauffer was drunk and speeding like a maniac. Nothing good could have come from that. Had Diana been wearing her seatbelt she might still be alive.

It was an unfortunate tarffic crash, nothing more.

11. mikezila

mikezila New Member

what English companies still made landmines when she was killed?

12. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Princess Di would have been pleased...
    :)
    US halts use of persistent mines
    Wed, Feb 16, 2011 - The US military has stopped using a type of landmine often condemned as a long-term threat to civilians and has ordered its stock of 1.3 million of the mines be set aside for destruction, officials say.

13. cenydd

cenydd Well-Known Member Past Donor

It was something a little more than that, because it was directly caused by lunatic photographers obsessively chasing her everywhere she went in the hope of finding some sort of 'scandal'. There is responsibility and blame to be allocated. Was it ultimately down to the obsessive photographers themselves? Not really - supply and demand and all that, they were trying to make a living out of feeding the public obsession for Diana material. Was it down to the media? Nope - they were just feeding the hungry market with what it wanted so disparately.

Ultimately the responsibility lies firmly with the obsessive Diana-ist public who bought into any Diana nonsense they could get their hands on in their millions. It was that public that created the circumstances for the crash, and that public that should recognize their responsibility for it instead of trying to blame 'evil' forces doing 'evil' things for 'evil' motives. That's just a deflection. It wasn't a plot. It wasn't 'the royals'.

It was a car crash directly caused by obsessive public attention, nothing more.

14. PottersvilleUSA

Without a doubt.

And as with all large scale plots targeting high profile people facts emerge gradually that expose the official story as a lie.
    For example--

Man who 'comforted dying Diana' exposed as thief
    I wonder what else this unscrupulous "career criminal" was willing to do for money.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11668571

1 November 2010
    Man who 'comforted dying Diana' exposed as thief
    By Christian Fraser
    BBC News, Paris

A French man who claimed to have comforted Princess Diana in her final moments has been exposed as a career criminal.

Abdelatif Redjil was given a five-year sentence in September, with two years suspended, for stealing two Picassos from the home of the painter's granddaughter.

But after sentencing he escaped and has been on the run ever since.

He has now been re-arrested, suspected of a series of cash machine robberies.

Redjil was a key witness throughout the long investigation into the car crash that killed Princess Diana.

The self-styled businessman told the inquest he had held her hand as she lay dying and that she had repeated the words "my God, my God".

But those final moments might well be questioned - because the witness has now been revealed as a career criminal.

Redjil is known to underworld figures as Goldfingers or The Locksmith for his expertise in picking locks.

He escaped from prison guards in September and, while on the run, is said to have stolen thousands of pounds from the safes of cash machines across Paris before being re-arrested last week.

He is also suspected, say police, of playing a leading role in the robbery of an Axa bank in February, in which robbers escaped with 33,000 euros (28,500) in cash.

The Diana inquest heard that Redjil and his friend were near the tunnel at the time of Diana's accident and had run into it when they heard the crash.

In his statement, Redjil said they had arrived before emergency services to find smoke pouring from the front of the car.

His claims about Diana were always largely accepted as true, though of course there was never tangible evidence to back them up.

15. PottersvilleUSA

No, that is the cover story. Nothing more.
    Every assassination has a cover story.

16. PottersvilleUSA

"Many would argue that given the particularly prominent role that British companies like Royal Ordnance and Hunting Engineering played in the past in producing and selling anti-personnel landmines that there is a moral imperative on the government to contribute substantially to the clear up. Not so, it would seem."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2002/aug/25/armstrade.world
    "Whatever happened to Diana's landmines legacy?
    After Princess Diana's death, governments pledged to end the scourge of landmines. Five years on, her legacy has been squandered."

17. AshenLady

AshenLady New Member Past Donor

I agree. The only survivor was the driver, and he wore a seatbelt, I believe.

I SHOULD make sure I wear my seatbelt, all the time, too.

18. PottersvilleUSA

Also from this article:
    http://books.google.com/books?id=6ZL5upgn00UC&pg=PA5&lpg=PA5&dq=angola+red+cross+diana+landmines+Royal+Ordnance+and+Hunting+Engineering&source=bl&ots=woYxT4opct&sig=9GP4y2MfFheBoTBu4r-hzlI_MZY&hl=en&ei=HeyYTb2rKoPTiALgzpznCA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBYQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=angola%20red%20cross%20diana%20landmines%20Royal%20Ordnance%20and%20Hunting%20Engineering&f=false

"...this administration wants to exclude from the ban the 'smart' self-neutralizing mines made in this country by Thorn EMI Electronics, Hunting Engineering Limited, and now the privatized Royal Ordnance."

19. PottersvilleUSA

You're not in the kind of danger Diana was in unless you organize massive opposition to British manufactured hugely profitable land mines and attract huge amounts of publicity to the cause.

But by all means wear a seat belt.

20. AshenLady

AshenLady New Member Past Donor

Traffic here, is just horrible...I live near the eastern corridor, Boston to DC and it's murder...I 295 is a death-trap, so is the schuykill expressway, the AC expressway, NJ turnpike, DC beltway, etc.

If you have driven around these parts, u know what I mean.

21. Jason Bourne

It was a car crash caused by a speeding drunken driver.

AshenLady and (deleted member) like this.
  22. Makedde

Witnesses at the Ritz that night say that Henri Paul didn't appear drunk at all.

It's not to difficult to switch blood samples, you know.

23. Soupnazi

Soupnazi Well-Known Member

While many other witnesses report he was staggering.

Multiple witnesses will never be in agreement and in this case his blood samples prove he was drunk.

Your claim it is easy to switch blood samples is pure conjecture with no supporting evidence and therefore irrelevant.

Diana was killed in a reckless and alcohol aggravated traffic wreck. s someone pointed out the aggressive behavior of the tabloid photographers also contributed some to the circumstances.

There has never been any evidence found of foul play and the claims that the wreck was a cover story are just loose claims without support.

Many myths crept up after the wreck such as a story that the phones and police radios mysterious switched off or stopped working. Total falsehood as the French police have verified.

The real truth which comes out after the death of famous people such as JFK and Diana is that the official narratives are accurate and unchallenged it is the conspiracy nuts who keep getting exposed as liars.

24. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

It was her time to go.
    :fart:

25. Makedde

There are many people who will never believe the official story. People believe she was murdered. Immediately after her death, it was said that the vast majority of Brits believed she was murdered. It would be interesting to see what that number is today.