+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Lying for Islam

My Latest Mood: Amused

Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma View Post
    Really…then please explain why unbelievers in every Muhammadan majority country in the world without exception are systematically persecuted and often violently oppressed when not outright slaughtered. Are you claiming that the fully documented institution of harsh, humiliating, and degrading dhimmitude, which is a corollary of the institution of jihad, is a myth?

No I’m 100 percent right and you are either ignorant or intentionally deceptive.

With all due respect, if you are a new convert, you have no idea what you are getting yourself involved in. It’s one thing to be born into Islam, it’s an entirely different thing to get converted into it, and to do it voluntarily vs. decades of harsh, humiliating, and degrading dhimmitude. In other words, I have far more respect for Muhammadans who were born into it than I do with respect to people like you who voluntarily become Muhammadans.

You respect no one... not even yourself.

Try something besides frothing at the mouth hatred.

http://muslimmajlis.org/Islam/Page2.asp

2. Prosper.com, finance, financial, investing, lending, borrowing, banking, credit card, payday, borrowers, lenders, debt consolidation, Prosper, investment, personal loans, personal loan, investors, investment opportunities, debt consolidation

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by frodo View Post
    Margot, you are trying to reason with an Israeli Hasbara who is cutting and pasting propaganda from a play book.

If you look at Obamayomamas posting history it is quite obvious what he/she is doing.

Google some of the key phrases like Mohammed, pedophile and watch what comes up. It's repeated on Israeli propaganda website after website.
    PLease specify what specific points he has made are NOT accurate, or concede the debate.

Just attacking him doesn't work....
    "When the Electorate realizes they can vote themselves money from the Treasury, it will herald the end of the Republic." - Benjamin Franklin (most likely)

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Margot View Post
    You respect no one... not even yourself.

Try something besides frothing at the mouth hatred.

http://muslimmajlis.org/Islam/Page2.asp
    We're all still waiting for you to disprove any points he has made...we won't hold our breath,as we are familiar with your prevarications here.
    "When the Electorate realizes they can vote themselves money from the Treasury, it will herald the end of the Republic." - Benjamin Franklin (most likely)

5. Default

Margot, you are trying to reason with an Israeli Hasbara who is cutting and pasting propaganda from a play book.
    Yeah…I’m an Israeli Hasbara, now that is a good one, and you are a rabid anti-Semitic bigot. Moreover, I hardly ever cut and paste since I’m too lazy to look crap up.
    Political correctness demands that Islam be thought of as inherently peaceful and tolerant, and no explorations of its history and doctrines that would lead to a contrary view may be presented.

Do heavy-handed tyrants—Saddam, Mubarak, Qaddafi, et al—create brutal societies, or do naturally brutal societies create the need for heavy-handed tyrants to keep order?

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    We're all still waiting for you to disprove any points he has made...we won't hold our breath,as we are familiar with your prevarications here.
    Then go back into the thread.. You have a lot of reading to do.

7. Default

Grok:

Please specify what specific points he has made are NOT accurate, or concede the debate.
    Thank you for acknowledging Obamayomama is a troll.

Margot has already done a fine job of explaining the inaccuracies.

A simple google of the subject heading "Islam Permits Lying to Deceive Unbelievers and Bring World Domination" bring sup 41,000 results, which demonstrates conculsively that this thread is a rehash of a Zionist talking point. Try it yourself.

The original talking point was posted in 2004.
    Last edited by frodo; Feb 27 2011 at 11:13 AM.
    "They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness" (Ps. lxxxii. 5). Truth, in spite of all its powerful manifestations, is completely withheld from them, and the following words of Scripture may be applied to them, "And now men see not the light which is bright in the skies" (Job xxxvii. 21). They are the multitude of ordinary men: there is no need to notice them in this treatise.

:- Maimonides.

1. The famous classical historian of Islam, Ibn Jarir Tabari, wrote in his ‘History’:

“In the time before Islam, Abu Bakr married two women. The first was Fatila daughter of Abdul Uzza, from whom Abdullah and Asma were born. Then he married Umm Ruman, from whom Abdur Rahman and Aisha were born. These four were born before Islam.” [5]

Being born before Islam means being born before the Call.

2. The compiler of the famous Hadith collection Mishkat al-Masabih, Imam Wali-ud-Din Muhammad ibn Abdullah Al-Khatib, who died 700 years ago, has also written brief biographical notes on the narrators of Hadith reports. He writes under Asma, the older daughter of Abu Bakr:

“She was the sister of Aisha Siddiqa, wife of the Holy Prophet, and was ten years older than her. … In 73 A.H. … Asma died at the age of one hundred years.” [6]

This would make Asma 28 years of age in 1 A.H., the year of the Hijra, thus making Aisha 18 years old in 1 A.H. So Aisha would be 19 years old at the time of the consummation of her marriage, and 14 or 15 years old at the time of her nikah. It would place her year of birth at four or five years before the Call.

3. The same statement is made by the famous classical commentator of the Holy Quran, Ibn Kathir, in his book Al-bidayya wal-nihaya:

“Asma died in 73 A.H. at the age of one hundred years. She was ten years older than her sister Aisha.” [7]

Apart from these three evidences, which are presented in the Urdu pamphlet referred to above, we also note that the birth of Aisha being a little before the Call is consistent with the opening words of a statement by her which is recorded four times in Bukhari. Those words are as follows:

“Ever since I can remember (or understand things) my parents were following the religion of Islam.”

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Margot View Post
    I have already posted the documentation concerning Aisha's age.

Muslim girls are not sold into marriage.

The brideprice is her dowery from her intended husband and remains hers all her life.

Muhammad commanded Muslims to be kind to Jews and Christians, the followers of the two revealed religions. He said: Whoever causes mischief to a Christian or a Jew shall be my enemy on doomsday and he shall pay for it.
    SHe was SIX when married,and NINE when violated by the savage Mayor of Medina,according to every reputable, NOn-ISLAMREVISIONIST source.

Muhammed COMMANDED THE MURDERS of JEWS, such as Ashraf,(google it) for refusing to accept muhammed's FALSE RELIGION.

Sorry, but you cannot rewrite the history of islam, to suit your political objectives.

Nice try.

Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma View Post
    Actually, I could care less if the term isn’t as popular as it once was, and pointing out that you are jaw-dropping naïve is an observation that is exceedingly obvious.
    Coming from you that's the same as a politician calling another politician a conartist. Holds no water, just by reading whatever crap you wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma
    Yeah right…and expose and put in jeopardy at the same time their stealth global jihad simultaneously. Why should they be so stupid? I mean until the previous post, you weren’t even aware of the stealth and deceptive non-violent variety of jihad, and now you want them to shoot themselves in the foot by holding anti-American rallies?
    I didn't say anything jihad existing or not, you stupidly assumed that. As for the "stealth global jihad," that's probably the dumbest thing I've seen in this entire thread. I'd go into why thats stupid but I'm sure you'd be too busy with the Muslim bashing paranoia type of sht to notice.

11. Default

Grok:

Thank you for acknowledging Obamayomama is a troll.

Margot has already done a fine job of explaining the inaccuracies.

A simple google of the subject heading "Islam Permits Lying to Deceive Unbelievers and Bring World Domination" bring sup 41,000 results, which demonstrates conculsively that this thread is a rehash of a Zionist talking point. Try it yourself.

The original talking point was posted in 2004.
    So your claim is that taqiyya DOES NOT EXIST? Nonsense.

Obamayomama has demonstrated that he has actually bothered to RESEARCH THE TOPIC, unlike you, who choose to post snarky snipes from the sidelines, while failing to disprove a SINGLE point OYM has made.

Margot prevaricates on nearly every post he/she/it makes, since arriving here.

Do your own research,and see who is not being Truthful.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast