+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 414

Thread: Lying for Islam

  1. #201
    Location: Southeast USA
    Posts: 62,129
    My Latest Mood: Amused

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hummingbird View Post
    I noticed you usually answer a question w/a question or you just totally ignore the question ... so are you going to answer his question? Probably not......

    A short while ago I asked you a question that you wouldn't answer. You said that honor killings is a 'bigoted joke' - remember?

    I was really curious about that jaw-dropping comment of yours and asked you 4 times what you meant by that - I'm asking for the 5th time.....

    Why do you think honor killings is a 'bigoted joke'?????
    Honor killings are simply murder that has been given a special name .

    American men kill women everyday, for control, jealousy, honor, money, infidelity etc. We don't call that honor killing..

    These kinds of men are present in every culture, society and faith.

    As to do I believe the Bible or the Koran are from God....

    I think they are man's attempt to explain God ..

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    This is going on right now.....every day.

    While I don't doubt there are modern, peaceful Muslims, IMO they're in the minority.
    And they are afraid to speak out.

    You may not know about this, but it's for real......

    There is something called "Al-taqiyya", or "Taqqiya".

    It means "lying for Islam". Denying or deceiving "infidels" is permitted to protect the intent of Islam to create a Pan-Islamic Empire.




    I gave 3 cites for the skeptics who might think I was making this up. Sadly, it's absolutely true.......

    SO. Don't go hatin' on all Muslims. BUT, remember: Don't take them all at their word either. A devout Muslim is a loyal Muslim. Loyal to the concept in a Pan-Islamic Empire; what was once known as the Ottoman Empire. Deception is a tool.

    This applies to the G Zero Mosque. It is a traditional symbol of conquest.
    To assume otherwise is simply ignorant of history.

    And make no mistake. Muslims in America who DO NOT go along with the loyalty ARE AFRAID. They are considered traitors. They have a certain amount of protection because they live here. BUT they are afraid to speak out.

    THAT IS WHY they are not vocal. You may have wondered about this.

    Now you know.
    What about lying for jews and israel? Would you call the jewish "Americans" that own our media 'traitors' for not telling the both sides of the story?
    You know, how jews treat Palestinians in their own land. Do you think Americans would support israel is they had a chance to hear both sides of the story?What you see in these videos is the norm is occupied israel.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kem1ajIKv1k&feature=pl ayer_embedded"]YouTube - Documentary: The Actions of Settlers in Hebron (Tel Rumeida)[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1ovdA1VZ-c&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Zionist Jew Settlers Stoning Palestine Children walking to school[/ame]
    Masked settlers attack international peace activists in Hebronhttp://palsolidarity.org/2010/08/13592/

    All i see is agressive jew settlers on land that isn't theirs
    they are the invaders and occupiers of these lands that do not belong to them.These people are so locked into their patterns by their talmudic brainwashing that it's disturbing. This is one more reason every one should do what they can to copy such info and spread it around. For the unaware/unawake seeing is believing.

    NABLUS (Maían) -- A farmer said he watched a group of settlers in the northern West Bank gather his sheep and set them on fire Saturday afternoon.http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=343201
    http://www.presstv.ir/detail/156265.html
    Last edited by Whiteandaware; Feb 27 2011 at 12:11 PM.

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Margot View Post
    Honor killings are simply murder that has been given a special name .

    American men kill women everyday, for control, jealousy, honor, money, infidelity etc. We don't call that honor killing..

    These kinds of men are present in every culture, society and faith.

    As to do I believe the Bible or the Koran are from God....

    I think they are man's attempt to explain God ..
    Honor killings are ORDERED and APPROVED by IMAMS.
    "When the Electorate realizes they can vote themselves money from the Treasury, it will herald the end of the Republic." - Benjamin Franklin (most likely)



  4. #204
    Location: Southeast USA
    Posts: 62,129
    My Latest Mood: Amused

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    Honor killings are ORDERED and APPROVED by IMAMS.
    That's a lie...

    Honor killings are cultural and tend to take place where women have no social power.

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteandaware View Post
    What about lying for jews and israel? Would you call the jewish "Americans" that own our media 'traitors' for not telling the both sides of the story?
    You know, how jews treat Palestinians in their own land. Do you think Americans would support israel is they had a chance to hear both sides of the story?What you see in these videos is the norm is occupied israel.
    YouTube - Documentary: The Actions of Settlers in Hebron (Tel Rumeida)
    YouTube - Zionist Jew Settlers Stoning Palestine Children walking to school
    Masked settlers attack international peace activists in Hebronhttp://palsolidarity.org/2010/08/13592/

    All i see is agressive jew settlers on land that isn't theirs
    they are the invaders and occupiers of these lands that do not belong to them.These people are so locked into their patterns by their talmudic brainwashing that it's disturbing. This is one more reason every one should do what they can to copy such info and spread it around. For the unaware/unawake seeing is believing.

    NABLUS (Maían) -- A farmer said he watched a group of settlers in the northern West Bank gather his sheep and set them on fire Saturday afternoon.http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=343201
    http://www.presstv.ir/detail/156265.html
    If they had not been attacked from those lands, Israel wouldn't have seized them. They have already returned MOST of the land that they captured defending themselves; they WILL NEVER return the Golan Heights, for obvious tactical reasons.

    They will not allow Syria to fire artillery down upon Israel from the Golan again...ever.
    "When the Electorate realizes they can vote themselves money from the Treasury, it will herald the end of the Republic." - Benjamin Franklin (most likely)



  6. Default

    Obaamayomama:

    Frodo, I understand why you are trying to discredit me. Itís because you donít like my message and because you arenít astute enough to counter my arguments. Thus, you resort to the next best thing, attacking the messenger. In other words, itís easy to see that besides being extremely ignorant where Islam is concerned, you are also very juvenile as well.

    Moreover, although Margot has done nothing but prevaricate, lie, and apologize for Muhammadans, she nevertheless canít prove anything I say about Islam is false or inaccurate.
    I'm discrediting you because:

    1. You are a one trick pony. Your posting history indicates that all you ever post are Israeli Hasbara talking points demonising Islam in general and pushing an Israeli centric view of events.

    For the benefit of new readers of this website, Israel runs a massive Hasbara (public diplomacy) campaign on the internet and websites like this are regularly hit by their operators, voluntary or paid.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_...y_%28Israel%29

    Dear friends,
    We hold the [sic] military supremacy, yet fail the battle over the international media. We need to buy time for the IDF to succeed, and the least we can do is spare some (additional) minutes on the net. The ministry of foreign affairs is putting great efforts in balancing the media, but we all know it's a battle of numbers. The more we post, blog, talkback, vote Ė the more likely we gain positive sentiment.

    I was asked by the ministry of foreign affairs to arrange a network of volunteers, who are willing to contribute to this effort. If you're up to it you will receive a daily messages & media package as well as targets.

    If you wish to participate, please respond to this email.
    Hi all,
    I had a meeting in the ministry of foreign affairs today, and was very happy to hear that their metrics show that Israel's position in the internet is getting better every day. It means that you're doing a good job! MFA are concerned with the biased public opinion in Europe. So please focus your efforts on European media.

    What can you do to help?
    - Identify internet battle-grounds in different languages, and let me know
    - Comment/post/vote in the listed links and others; you can use the material attached below
    - Write letters to authors and editors. Identify yourself as a local resident
    - Have your friends join this activity


    World governments are still patient with Israel's justified operation in Gaza. The [sic] public opinion, on the other hand, is impatient, to say the least. This gap will soon close Ė it always does.

    It is our goal to shift the public opinion, as conveyed in the internet; avoiding, or at least minimising, sanctions by world leaders. We need to buy the IDF enough time to achieve its goals.
    http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot....-flooding.html


    If you want to see how the program is coordinated, go here:

    http://giyus.org/

    Megaphone, Giyus.orgís software, is delivering real time alerts about key articles, videos, blogs, surveys and update messages from the coalition to community members. Members can easily voice their opinions and work together to support Israel on the public opinion front.

    2. The talking point you posted was written in 2004 and posted on an anti islam hate site. It has been cited 41,000 times according to google, mostly on similar astroturf websites offering "The truth" about Islam. It has been dealt with comprehensively already. If it was a new talking point it might be worth debunking it, but it's not.

    3. "Prove me wrong" is not an acceptable debating technique. It is necessary to provide testable facts to prove your point, not relying on some half @ssed opinion from some cracker who can't even read Arabic.

    Readers should note that Hasbara activities are not harmless as they are an attempt to influence the American Government by a foreign power.
    "They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness" (Ps. lxxxii. 5). Truth, in spite of all its powerful manifestations, is completely withheld from them, and the following words of Scripture may be applied to them, "And now men see not the light which is bright in the skies" (Job xxxvii. 21). They are the multitude of ordinary men: there is no need to notice them in this treatise.

    :- Maimonides.

  7. #207
    Location: Southeast USA
    Posts: 62,129
    My Latest Mood: Amused

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    If they had not been attacked from those lands, Israel wouldn't have seized them. They have already returned MOST of the land that they captured defending themselves; they WILL NEVER return the Golan Heights, for obvious tactical reasons.

    They will not allow Syria to fire artillery down upon Israel from the Golan again...ever.
    Nablus is a Palestinian city in the northern West Bank..

    Occupied territory,

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Margot View Post
    That's a lie...

    Honor killings are cultural and tend to take place where women have no social power.
    Such as anyplace under sharia. Oh, it's a lie that imams order and approve honor killings?

    You are a poster who should NEVER use the word "lie":

    http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.co...rders-of-imam/


    Try some more islamolies; we have no trouble refuting them ALL...
    "When the Electorate realizes they can vote themselves money from the Treasury, it will herald the end of the Republic." - Benjamin Franklin (most likely)



  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frodo View Post
    Obaamayomama:



    I'm discrediting you because:

    1. You are a one trick pony. Your posting history indicates that all you ever post are Israeli Hasbara talking points demonising Islam in general and pushing an Israeli centric view of events.

    For the benefit of new readers of this website, Israel runs a massive Hasbara (public diplomacy) campaign on the internet and websites like this are regularly hit by their operators, voluntary or paid.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_...y_%28Israel%29





    http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot....-flooding.html


    If you want to see how the program is coordinated, go here:

    http://giyus.org/




    2. The talking point you posted was written in 2004 and posted on an anti islam hate site. It has been cited 41,000 times according to google, mostly on similar astroturf websites offering "The truth" about Islam. It has been dealt with comprehensively already. If it was a new talking point it might be worth debunking it, but it's not.

    3. "Prove me wrong" is not an acceptable debating technique. It is necessary to provide testable facts to prove your point, not relying on some half @ssed opinion from some cracker who can't even read Arabic.

    Readers should note that Hasbara activities are not harmless as they are an attempt to influence the American Government by a foreign power.


    Readers should also note that Frodo was absolutely INCAPABLE of disputing the factuality of anything OYM has posted, including the FACT ,that according to HER OWN NARRATIVE, Aisha WAS married at SIX, VIOLATED AT NINE, by muhammed, UNQUESTIONABLY, the Pedophile Mayor of Medina.

    Instead, Frodo is trying the Alinksithink tactic of attacking the source, but the NOT THE ACTUAL DATA,as he/she cannot. Just because a site is opposing islam, does not mean that it has its FACTS WRONG...
    Last edited by Grokmaster; Feb 27 2011 at 12:39 PM.
    "When the Electorate realizes they can vote themselves money from the Treasury, it will herald the end of the Republic." - Benjamin Franklin (most likely)



  10. #210
    Location: Southeast USA
    Posts: 62,129
    My Latest Mood: Amused

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    Such as anyplace under sharia. Oh, it's a lie that imams order and approve honor killings?

    You are a poster who should NEVER use the word "lie":

    http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.co...rders-of-imam/


    Try some more islamolies; we have no trouble refuting them ALL...
    Its a bit like saying that all priests are child molesters.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks