+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Misandry

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Black Monarch View Post
    Women can choose to not have kids, you know.
    Yea, and most choose to, fun conversation we're having here.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by axialturban View Post
    Women having children serves to limit their capacity to maintain equivilant career development so that will always have an influence on anyones dreams of equality.
    Only if one considers childbirth and child-rearing a less-than-equal career compared to a typical business/corporate ladder-climbing endeavor.

I guess it doesnt matter in politics as most anyone can seem to get into office if they win over enough people with charm and wit.
    Yes but only if their charm and wit can be translated into huge political donations.
    “Well, Doctor, what have we got—a Republic or a Monarchy?”

“A Republic, if you can keep it.”

Benjamin Franklin (1706–90)

Quote Originally Posted by axialturban View Post
    Women having children serves to limit their capacity to maintain equivilant career development so that will always have an influence on anyones dreams of equality. I guess it doesnt matter in politics as most anyone can seem to get into office if they win over enough people with charm and wit.
    In my opinion, forms of entrepreneurship enabled by an Information Age should provide some market based impetus for any forms of equality that can arbitraged via Capitalism.

4. Default

Id say they probably outnumber the women haters, more than 3 to 1.

"I hate women"
    About 1,290,000 results
    http://www.google.com/search?q=%22I+...r=&safe=images

"I hate men"
    About 4,160,000 results
    http://www.google.com/search?q=%22I+...r=&safe=images

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415