Illuminati Music Video?

Discussion in 'Illuminati' started by Clausewitz, Mar 27, 2011.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Clausewitz

Clausewitz Active Member

So watch this and tell me what you thing.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYCV2zybQoI"]YouTube - LCD Soundsystem - Pow Pow[/ame]

Supposedly it was the first video produced by MTV but read MTV's description of the video and see if it doesn't seem a little odd.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/16...s-pow-pow-video-premieres-watch-it-here.jhtml

Or maybe it's nothing, and I'm just posting non-sense just to kill some time. ;-)

Edit: A quick google reveals the symbols are Masonic in nature

2. KSigMason

KSigMason Banned at Members Request Past Donor

Masonic doesn't mean Illuminati. I've talked about this on another forum and no one can find if the musician or director was a Mason.

3. Clausewitz

Clausewitz Active Member

That's why it's in the conspiracy section of the forum. And you haven't explained why a community allegedly concerned with making good men better is advertising their symbols in a video funded by MTV. I'm sure their isn't a connection between Masons and MTV though...

[​IMG]

And refute this article "First produced MTV (Illuminati) video..LCD Soundsystem"

http://jimmyprophet.wordpress.com/2011/01/14/first-produced-mtv-illuminati-video-lcd-soundsystem/

4. Clausewitz

Clausewitz Active Member

Is there a reason I can't edit postings?

5. HonestJoe

HonestJoe Well-Known Member Past Donor

That a director used some common Masonic imagery in the video. If someone makes a video depicting vampires, it doesn't mean they drink blood.

KSigMason and (deleted member) like this.
  6. mikezila

mikezila New Member

because there's a 20 minute time limit?

7. Clausewitz

Clausewitz Active Member

Well perhaps one should ask "why do Masons feel it necessary to have their symbology a part of pop culture"?

8. mikezila

mikezila New Member

if one wasn't a critical thinker they might ask that. what the (*)(*)(*)(*) do they have to say about pop culture?

9. Clausewitz

Clausewitz Active Member

Exactly. What the (*)(*)(*)(*) do they have to say about pop culture. So why try to influence it? Want to see more masonic symbols in music videos?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L53gjP-TtGE"]YouTube - Kanye West - POWER[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niqrrmev4mA"]YouTube - Lady Gaga - Alejandro[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM1RChZk1EU"]YouTube - Official "On To The Next One" Video! Jay-Z | Swizz Beatz[/ame]

10. HonestJoe

Who said the director is a Mason. All we know is that the imagery was used but that could simply have been because it "looked cool". Artists often use all sorts of imagery without a vast amount of thought about their original meaning. The fact there the images appear in the video only proves that the images are in the video. You'd need a lot more to suggest any kind of more sinister intention.

11. HonestJoe

Who said the director is a Mason? All we know is that the imagery was used but that could simply have been because it "looked cool". Artists often use all sorts of imagery without a vast amount of thought about their original meaning.

The fact there the images appear in the video only proves that the images are in the video. You'd need a lot more to suggest any kind of sinister intention.

12. KSigMason

I'm guessing your talking about the MTV building in Canada. From what was discussed in other forum, the Masons couldn't afford to maintain the building so they had to sell it.

And Jimmy Prophet is not an article, its a blog.

One can easily see Masonic symbols in the video. I'm not denying that, but I've failed to see Illuminati symbols in there.

13. KSigMason

Depends on how long after your posted and if someone has already posted. What are you trying to edit?

Ask the director or producer of the video that question. I had no involvement with the making of this. Plus, why can we not have our symbols in the video?

Lady Gaga is just weird and Kanye West is an ass.

14. mikezila

mikezila New Member

what i want to know is why you guys got all the good ones? all satanists get is a goat dude and a misunderstood charm to ward off evil. Druids didn't even get that! would it hurt to share a little? :angered:

KSigMason and (deleted member) like this.
  15. Clausewitz

Clausewitz Active Member

Yeah it's probably just a big coincidence. Similar to the guy who displays swastikas just because they look cool, there's no way he could be a Nazi because he didn't say he's a Nazi. The point is MTV funded the vehicle then referred to Masonic symbology as "magic" as if a billion dollar industry doesn't have the power to google the symbols a director, which they paid, puts in his videos. Not likely. Furthermore, there is definetly a historical link between the Bavarian Illuminati and Freemasons, and to prove it here is a link about Bavarian Illuminati and Freemasons. Again, a coincidence I'm sure.

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/texts/illuminati.html

16. Til the Last Drop

Til the Last Drop Well-Known Member Past Donor

I would say the lyrics would be more of "proof" than symbols to someone who cares. If this video is the product of some elite group, it proves nothing more than they needed zero talent to achieve their status.

17. RPA1

RPA1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

The tune sucks and the video is dismal. I guess they needed something to hype it. (Mason/Illuminati) Sounds like 70's - 80's 'Disco' music trying to be 'hip hop.' I found the video particularly un-entertaining. It's nothing but a pure production piece.

18. Clausewitz

Clausewitz Active Member

Best part of video was Anna Kendrick ;-)

19. KSigMason

Freemasonry nor any Lodge owns MTV. As for the swastika comment, Buddhists use the swastika and have used it for thousands of years. Symbols do not have a single, exclusive meaning, but rather depend for their meaning upon the knowledge of the individual.

20. KSigMason

The supposed link stated by your link is referencing that John Robison accused Freemasonry of being infiltrated by the Bavarian Illuminati. Robison pulled from what others wrote about. He freely admitted this but never cited his sources.

This article also talks about the error of anti-Masons in their research or lack thereof. Maybe I missed it in the article but I didn't see anything about Illuminati infiltration.

How is Freemasonry structured? Is it through the Scottish Rite ending with the 33rd? Or through the Shriners and Jesters? Or the York Rite with its numerous invitational bodies?

21. HonestJoe

You've given no reason to suspect otherwise. All you're doing is throwing as much mud as you can and seeing if anything sticks. You've not even made any kind of concrete accusation, just tossed up some general comments about Masonic symbols and links to Illuminati.

My original question still stands - if a music video depicts vampires, does that mean the artist drinks blood?

22. KSigMason

My Masonic Temple in Boise houses the Masonic rooms on the 2nd and 3rd floor, but the ground floor we rent out to private businesses none of them ran by Masons. Old buildings take a lot to upkeep and some Masonic bodies have had to sell the buildings. A renovator bought one of Idaho's historic buildings but still let's us use it for an annual meeting.

23. Clausewitz

Clausewitz Active Member

So why join an organization that forbids you to evangelize to other fellow non-Christian Masons? Kind of counter productive to the Gospels, is it not?

RiseAgainst and (deleted member) like this.
  24. Til the Last Drop

Til the Last Drop Well-Known Member Past Donor

All organizations have rings within the rings. Masons do recruit, they just have a staunch criteria for membership. And Mason is not a religion, for lack of better words, they are made up of people who are affiliated with churches, it is a requirement as I understand it, but there is no "Masonic religion". It is more of a club. Like the Lion's or American Legion, but with deeper historical roots.

25. Clausewitz

Clausewitz Active Member

You must believe in a God, but the point is why would a Christian join an organization that forbids them from discussing their reiligion? Is that not contradictory to the teachings of the Gospels? Christianity and Masonry are incompatible.