God Commands Racial Segregation--forbids Mongrelization

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Libhater, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Libhater

Libhater Well-Known Member

"So shall we be separated, I and all Thy people that are upon the face of the earth." Exodus 33:16

"I am the Lord thy God, which have separated you from other people." Leviticus 20:24

The reason for God's warning is clear. Mongrelization is the worst form of "GENOCIDE". If you kill 99% of a race, but leave the other 1% pure blooded, they will in time restore the race. But, when you mongrelize them, you have destroyed that race eternally. Once mixed with the Black or Yellow Races, the White Race would be totally and forever destroyed. Hence, God has forbidden it.

ps: Perhaps the mongrelization of the White Race is part and parcel to the reason why we don't celebrate a WHITE History month, or a WHITE history year, or our WHITE history, period. Food for thought. :worship:

http://www.churchoftrueisrael.com/comparet/comp8.html

2. ian

ian New Member

There is no such thing as a white race, the concept of such is a logical and scientific absurdity.

Doug_yvr and (deleted member) like this.
  3. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

Ever thought of putting the Bible verses into context before spouting off some predictable race-based nonsense?

Your verses in bold:

As you can clearly see, there is nothing in either of those passages about race.

robini123 and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Libhater

Whom or what do you suppose the great Lord was talking about in those Bible passages...if not separation of the races? Perhaps he was referring to the pairs of animals from Noah's Ark. LOL!

5. Ezra

Ezra New Member

LOL

Talk about taking (*)(*)(*)(*) out of context!

6. Ezra

Ezra New Member

Exodus 33

12 And Moses said unto the LORD: 'See, Thou sayest unto me: Bring up this people; and Thou hast not let me know whom Thou wilt send with me. Yet Thou hast said: I know thee by name, and thou hast also found grace in My sight.
    יג וְעַתָּה אִם-נָא מָצָאתִי חֵן בְּעֵינֶיךָ, הוֹדִעֵנִי נָא אֶת-דְּרָכֶךָ, וְאֵדָעֲךָ, לְמַעַן אֶמְצָא-חֵן בְּעֵינֶיךָ; וּרְאֵה, כִּי עַמְּךָ הַגּוֹי הַזֶּה. 13 Now therefore, I pray Thee, if I have found grace in Thy sight, show me now Thy ways, that I may know Thee, to the end that I may find grace in Thy sight; and consider that this nation is Thy people.'
    יד וַיֹּאמַר: פָּנַי יֵלֵכוּ, וַהֲנִחֹתִי לָךְ. 14 And He said: 'My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.'
    טו וַיֹּאמֶר, אֵלָיו: אִם-אֵין פָּנֶיךָ הֹלְכִים, אַל-תַּעֲלֵנוּ מִזֶּה. 15 And he said unto Him: 'If Thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence.
    טז וּבַמֶּה יִוָּדַע אֵפוֹא, כִּי-מָצָאתִי חֵן בְּעֵינֶיךָ אֲנִי וְעַמֶּךָ--הֲלוֹא, בְּלֶכְתְּךָ עִמָּנוּ; וְנִפְלִינוּ, אֲנִי וְעַמְּךָ, מִכָּל-הָעָם, אֲשֶׁר עַל-פְּנֵי הָאֲדָמָה. {פ} 16 For wherein now shall it be known that I have found grace in Thy sight, I and Thy people? is it not in that Thou goest with us, so that we are distinguished, I and Thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the earth?' {P}
    יז וַיֹּאמֶר יְהוָה אֶל-מֹשֶׁה, גַּם אֶת-הַדָּבָר הַזֶּה אֲשֶׁר דִּבַּרְתָּ אֶעֱשֶׂה: כִּי-מָצָאתָ חֵן בְּעֵינַי, וָאֵדָעֲךָ בְּשֵׁם. 17 And the LORD said unto Moses: 'I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken, for thou hast found grace in My sight, and I know thee by name.'
    יח וַיֹּאמַר: הַרְאֵנִי נָא, אֶת-כְּבֹדֶךָ. 18 And he said: 'Show me, I pray Thee, Thy glory.'

Its not about segregation! Its about the glory of Gd and him finding his presenc ein his people, Israel. A people that is a special people now. For Gd showed himself upon the Israelites before the rest of the world. Adn now Israel is Gd first born!

7. Ezra

Ezra New Member

Leviticus 20

22 Ye shall therefore keep all My statutes, and all Mine ordinances, and do them, that the land, whither I bring you to dwell therein, vomit you not out.
    כג וְלֹא תֵלְכוּ בְּחֻקֹּת הַגּוֹי, אֲשֶׁר-אֲנִי מְשַׁלֵּחַ מִפְּנֵיכֶם: כִּי אֶת-כָּל-אֵלֶּה עָשׂוּ, וָאָקֻץ בָּם. 23 And ye shall not walk in the customs of the nation, which I am casting out before you; for they did all these things, and therefore I abhorred them.
    כד וָאֹמַר לָכֶם, אַתֶּם תִּירְשׁוּ אֶת-אַדְמָתָם, וַאֲנִי אֶתְּנֶנָּה לָכֶם לָרֶשֶׁת אֹתָהּ, אֶרֶץ זָבַת חָלָב וּדְבָשׁ: אֲנִי יְהוָה אֱלֹהֵיכֶם, אֲשֶׁר-הִבְדַּלְתִּי אֶתְכֶם מִן-הָעַמִּים. 24 But I have said unto you: 'Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land flowing with milk and honey.' I am the LORD your God, who have set you apart from the peoples.
    כה וְהִבְדַּלְתֶּם בֵּין-הַבְּהֵמָה הַטְּהֹרָה, לַטְּמֵאָה, וּבֵין-הָעוֹף הַטָּמֵא, לַטָּהֹר; וְלֹא-תְשַׁקְּצוּ אֶת-נַפְשֹׁתֵיכֶם בַּבְּהֵמָה וּבָעוֹף, וּבְכֹל אֲשֶׁר תִּרְמֹשׂ הָאֲדָמָה, אֲשֶׁר-הִבְדַּלְתִּי לָכֶם, לְטַמֵּא. 25 Ye shall therefore separate between the clean beast and the unclean, and between the unclean fowl and the clean; and ye shall not make your souls detestable by beast, or by fowl, or by any thing wherewith the ground teemeth, which I have set apart for you to hold unclean.

Again it is very clear that segregation is not the issue, but the importance of following Torah, following all the commandments laid down by Gd. And a command to follow these Mitzvahs or else be thrown out of the land of "Milk and Honey" and to not become like the surrounding pagan nations. To remember the One true Gd, the Gd of Israel, who freed the Israelites from Egypt and delivered them from servitude and death.

8. usa_studenta939

usa_studenta939 Banned

But ... then ... what are we guys of the white race going to do, when we are so fascinated and amazed and smitten by the beatiful color and texture of the skin of black girls?
    :coffeemachine: :teddy: :worship:

9. Libhater

I find it impossible to decipher between the English version and your hebrew jibberish as it relates to the separation of the peoples from the bible quotes I provided. I interpret the bible quotes as most any intelligent person would, and that would be that God clearly stated/demanded that the various factions of people stay separated from one another, and that was reinforced by his demand not to mongrelize.

10. Colonel K

Colonel K Well-Known Member

Obviously not.

11. Jayce

Jayce Member

The only reason why Im about to dignify you with a response is because you've toyed with the word of God by mutilating it to justify a way of life that's well...SAD. 'Mongrelisation'. Dont even get me started youve read the Bible out of context and you need divine HELP! On to more secular issues... your polititcs is weak subject to many flaws : 1. The falacey that white supremicists still are a dominant force in global politics: that alone is testiment to your stupidity and therefore, needs no justification.
    2. The notion that the control and ownership of resources and their distribution can continue to be soley accounted for in a white racist global MINORITY. Dont know if you've noticed but the worlds moved on from the days of slavery and colonialism, people understand that ownership is no exclusive privilage and will use whatever means to redress imbalances in wealth. Tell me how long do you think itll take before your world crumbles beneath your feet? The late Ian.D. Smith said this of Rhodesia 'Not in a thousand years!' How about in latin America, Asia and the Middle East. By instigating commotion youve may have slowed the inivitable but Im sure events in Iran, North korea, China, Brazil,India,Russia,libyia,Zimbabwe,South Africa,Eygpt, the DRC,Sudan and i could go on forever a cause for concern. Now what do these states have in common? Self determinism political or economic otherwise there'd be no need for your foolishness and obvious desperacey in the first place. More wars kill your legitimacey and willing dirty doer's come far and few in abetween. Enemies to your cause gather in strength and in numbers and your racism clouds your judgement.
    3. How long would your system last, lets say in which ever state you live in before the mongrels rise,bite and institute change? You sicken me and how much Do you own in capital or did you lose it all during the recession?

12. Libhater

I noticed that you're new here and all wet behind the ears. May I suggest that the next time you go on a useless diatribe, that you do it by addressing a thread that has something similar to what you're dissing. You may want to use the spell check option as well before rounding out your total embarrassment here. :lol:

13. Doug_yvr

Doug_yvr Well-Known Member Past Donor

This comment stands on its own as really the only thing that needs to be said on the subject. Its safe to say that a couple of thousand years ago the delusional characters who where willy-nilly spouting stuff and recklessly attributing it to God didn't know what we now know about race and the common ancestry of all men.

So historical statements have to be considered in the light of millenniums of progress in knowledge and discarded as nonsense where necessary.

14. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

You tell me, all I read was unclean and clean beasts, which I assume he means animals.

15. dixiehunter

dixiehunter Banned

AMEN TO THAT......Who can deny that.?......Oh yah - The *******s.

16. Johnny-C

Johnny-C Well-Known Member

You are either separating your brain from actual THINKING... or people from Christianity (likely more of the former, and some of the latter). :(

17. Johnny-C

Jayce should put you on "ignore", just as I'm doing right now.

18. Johnny-C

Amen to putting you on "ignore" (it's an awesome function, cleans the screen up, so that reasonable and meaningful conversation takes place more readily). :)

19. Libhater

The other reason why the *******s deny the truth is that the majority of them are against Christianity, i.e. atheists, thus their denial or avoidance of those bible passages that clearly state that God is against desegregating and mongrelization of his children. :bleh:

20. Ezra

Ezra New Member

No, the people who can deny it, is the intelligent people who read things in context.

21. Ezra

Ezra New Member

HAHA No, the only seperation made, was the seperation of Monotheistic Torah, and the Pagans and their idols from other nations.

Most intelligent people who read the verses being questioned, in context. And see what exactly is being talked about! HAHA

You should go to school and learn to read in context!

22. Ezra

Ezra New Member

Haha here is a qoute from Song of Songs chapter 1

2. "Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth, for your love is better than wine. ב.
    3. Because of the fragrance of your goodly oils, your name is 'oil poured forth.' Therefore, the maidens loved you. ג.
    4. Draw me, we will run after you; the king brought me to his chambers. We will rejoice and be glad in you. We will recall your love more fragrant than wine; they have loved you sincerely. ד.
    5. I am black but comely, O daughters of Jerusalem! Like the tents of Kedar, like the curtains of Solomon.

Here is a mixed race relationship! lol

23. Ezra

Ezra New Member

Exodus 33

13. And now, if I have indeed found favor in Your eyes, pray let me know Your ways, so that I may know You, so that I may find favor in Your eyes; and consider that this nation is Your people."
    14. So He said, "My Presence will go, and I will give you rest."
    15. And he said to Him, "If Your Presence does not go [with us], do not take us up from here.
    16. For how then will it be known that I have found favor in Your eyes, I and Your people? Is it not in that You will go with us? Then I and Your people will be distinguished from every [other] nation on the face of the earth."

Now I found a version better suit to your reading abilities. Read it in copntext and you can see it has nothing to do with race! Only with the presence of Gd and his chosen people! haha
    http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/9894

24. iAWESOME

iAWESOME New Member

lol Racial Equality is a "liberal" idea? I'm sure 50 years from now Glen Becks son will be arguing that it was a Conservative idea, like todays conservatives today do with MLK.

25. Ezra

Ezra New Member

Leviticus 20

22. And you shall observe all My statutes and all My ordinances, and fulfill them, then the Land, to which I am bringing you to dwell therein, will not vomit you out.

23. You shall not follow the practices of the nation that I am sending away from before you, for they committed all these [sins], and I was disgusted with them.

24. So I said to you, You shall possess their land, and I shall give it to you to possess it a land flowing with milk and honey. I am the Lord your God, Who has distinguished you from the peoples.

25. And you shall distinguish between clean animals and unclean ones, and between unclean birds and clean ones; thus you shall not make yourselves disgusting through [unclean] animals and birds and any [creature] which crawls on the earth, that I have distinguished for you to render unclean.

26. And you shall be holy to Me, for I, the Lord, am holy, and I have distinguished you from the peoples, to be Mine.

Once again, in context it shows not segregation, but in keeping commandments and staying away from Pagan customs!