Why is Black Racism accepted and applauded?

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Libhater, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Libhater

Libhater Well-Known Member

Folks, the Attorney General of the United States said he is not going to pursue certain criminal charges against blacks because of past racism in America. And the liberal media, for the most part, says hoe hum, no problem.

On HBO's Def Comedy Jam TV show, black comedians trashing white America was a staple. Had a white comic told just one of the same jokes inserting the word "black", the insensitive white racist SOB comics career would be over.

And let me just say this. Not only does the liberal media and the Left ignore black racism, they encourage it. I'm black. The Left verbally beats me up all the time for not resenting America and for not even harboring a low level hatred of whites. They diagnose us black conservatives with having Stockholm Syndrome. by Lloyd Marcus

ps: We all remember what happened to Imus for calling some black athletes natty-headed hoes. Talk about double standards when it comes to the lefty media's role in reporting racism. :dizzy:

http://www.thelandofthefree.net/con...ves-black-racism-from-the-white-house-a-pass/

2. NaturalBorn

NaturalBorn New Member Past Donor

The left uses our own sense of decency against us all the time. We have come to expect the criminal behavior and slanderous remarks from the left, so we only ho-hum when they do what they do.

3. dixiehunter

dixiehunter Banned

The Special Ones.....Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson with other so called self-proclaimed Revrends are the biggest Racist walking the planet. They are first class trouble makers.
    They know how to excite the blacks into a frenzy.
    They have said things toward the Whites, that if any White Activist/Celeb/Politician were to say toward blacks, it would start nationwide riots in the black communities.
    But you know, if they want to destroy and burn their own neighborhoods.....let them.

Blacks will always have that chip on their shoulder. Regardless of how much is given to them from the White *******s. (Welfare - Food Stamps - Medicaid - HUDD Free Houseing).
    All to keep them happy and passified.....And to HAVE THEIR VOTES COME ELECTION TIMES.
    But....They will always be looking for an excuse/reason to excite their savage instinct. To riot and destroy.

This is allowed to happen only because too many White *******s allow it to......Now they are realizeing they shot themselves in the foot.....thus this a large part of the nation economic down-fall.

4. Libhater

Don't you just love how not one ******* could come here to answer the question. :lol:

5. GramCleric

GramCleric New Member

White guilt?

It's truly the only logical explanation.

6. Libhater

Yes, that would be liberal only white guilt, if you will, as seen by many on this forum. But that bit of fact doesn't address the many blacks in our society who encourage these lib guilt freaks to continue exercising their double standard race baiting agenda. :evileyes:

7. Sadistic-Savior

Sadistic-Savior New Member Past Donor

Because people hate white racists THAT much.

I despise all racism as well. But in any argument between a black racist and white racist, I will side with the black racist every time, and will do so unapologetically. And so will most people.

Do you have an actual quote from a mainstream source?

I didnt feel sorry for him. He said it for the shock value and got more than he bargained for.

8. Irishman

Irishman Well-Known Member Past Donor

What makes white racism worse than black racism?

9. Libhater

10. Sadistic-Savior

Because in America white racism has led to a lot worse atrocities than black racism.

Black racism is mitigated by the fact that blacks have been oppressed and enslaved in this country for long periods of time. Whites do not have that same excuse, and in fact white racists were the oppressors. That is why white racism is worse.

11. Sadistic-Savior

Oh, I disagree.

I know white racists on here like to pretend that they are just like all other white people, but they are not. Their beliefs place them on the fringe.

And I am using white racism as an example of why they get that free ride.

They didnt show themselves with the hundreds of other identical comments I have made on this forum before? Haven't been on here very long, have you.

My bias is shared by most people. I do not have a problem with the double standard for reasons I have already explained. Not all double standards are bad.

Your source fails to prove your claim. He did not actually say what you are claiming he said. You are attempting to project your own opinion as if it were objective fact.

Yes.

It isnt me or the government that fired him. He did something that pissed off his employers, and got canned for it.

I'm not the attorney general, and I dont know the specifics of the case. It has no bearing on what Imus did either way. The two situations have nothing to do with each other.

12. Trinnity

Trinnity Banned

Because the "shut up" tactic of political correctness condones and allows it.
    Racism is racism no matter the source.

"Some are more equal than others" is the real liberal lie.

13. Sadistic-Savior

That is exactly correct. Not all sources of racism are equal. Some are worse than others.

14. NaturalBorn

Jim Crow was a liberal Democrat

Adolph was a leftist

Martin L. King, Alan Keys, Alvada King, Armstrong Williams, Clarence Thomas, Condi Rice, Don King, Eric Rush, Herman Cain, J.C. Watts, Karl Malone, Ken Blackwell, Larry Elder, Lynn Swan, Niger Innis, Shelby Steele, Star parker, Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Wilt Chamberlin, the first blacks in Congress were all republican, Booker T. Washington, Frederick Douglas, George Washington Carver, Jackie Robinson, Harriet Tubman, Sojurner Truth, A. Phillip Randoloh, are all conservative republicans

15. WatkinsHalf

WatkinsHalf New Member

I won't argue whether white racism is worse than black racism. If no racism is justified and permittable, then what difference does it make as to which one is technically "worse"?

I don't think black racism is okay, in any way, shape or form. It certainly should not be permitted based on something like American history. If that is the case, why can't we give white racism a pass based on crime statistics amongst blacks? Can I, a white guy, have justified racism if I have been mistreated on occasion by black persons?

Who exactly gets to decide which people get to both have, and utilize, the irrational thinking required for racism? I have an idea. Why not make all racism equally unacceptable.

16. Sadistic-Savior

For threads like this, when white racists whine about how unfair it is that they get more negative attention from everyone than black racists.

To normal people, this is all obvious. But white racists need to have it explained to them, because they are still all butt-hurt over their loss of power.

Neither do I. Both are bad. But one is worse than the other.

Because of the atrocities that white racism has been responsible for in the past. Black crime is trivial by comparison.

White racism in this nation has been on a scale comparable to Hitler and Nazi Germany.

Because it is not all equal. Some racism is worse than others.

It can all be unacceptable without being equal. right?

17. flounder

flounder In Memoriam Past Donor

I am sorry, that is soooo wrong. We treat people in this country as individuals,,,not groups....They are equally wrong on the individual...
    And that's what counts.

18. flounder

flounder In Memoriam Past Donor

This is pathetic, they are willing to let their children grow up and feel inferior,,all for a buck. My God,,,the problem as I see it is they need a strong Leader, and they have never had one,,,not one! They have nobody with balls, show them a welfare check and they fold like a cheap Tent.
    How the hell do you instill pride in a child with a mentality like that,,,how? [​IMG]

Can you imagine growing up in a family like that,,,hearing your parents...
    ''Honey,,,did the food stamps come in yet?,,Did they send us our check?''

My God, we were poor, but I never heard that...:no:

19. NaturalBorn

I read a wise man had written once:
    The poor are not lazy, until the Government insists upon it!!..:chew:

20. Johnny-C

Johnny-C Well-Known Member

You are correct.

And it is really something, that in 2011... you'd have to literally tell someone that. Then again, it's only been about 50 years since Civil Rights for African Americans were taken seriously. :(

ALL racism is bad... but there are typically unique reasons for the racist ways we witness in this nation.

America has a LONG way to go.

21. jthorp24

jthorp24 New Member

It really blows my mind. It has ticked me off for years. Even the younger white liberals don't care about it.

I agree with most of what you are saying, but what is the solution? IMO treating everyone the same when they make racist remarks, take race off applications, stop tracking race, etc. would all help.

22. Til the Last Drop

Til the Last Drop Well-Known Member Past Donor

I have always preached the left is more insultingly racist than the right. The right don't care about anyone who lacks financial prowess. LOL. With that said, there are more single white mothers collecting from those programs than all the other demographics combined. A man once told me, "clean your own porch before you complain others need to clean theirs".

23. Irishman

What horse (*)(*)(*)(*) - white people had no excuse for crap that they pulled with slavery and civil rights- none! With that said, Black people have NO excuse for racism either, none of the blacks in American today were slaves, and only some of the older generation lived through the civil rights era - which many black people and white people fought for just as thousands of white people bled the ground during the civil war fighting to free slaves (that was not the only cause for the civil war, admittedly).

There is never an excuse for blatant racism - your attitude is exactly what the problem is with society today.

24. Irishman

No sir - no it was not. How you can even say that is beyond me. Slavery was wrong, very wrong and how people ever rationalized it is beyond me, but it was no where near comparable to Nazi Germany where millions of people were obliterated. What the hell kind of rationale is that?

Slavery has existed for thousands upon thousands of years all over the world - in almost every country and is practiced today on a scale higher than ever before... stop pretending as though white males are the only ones responsible for the practice. Don't forget, we are also the one's responsible for ending it in the very short life of this young country.

25. dixiehunter

dixiehunter Banned

Another simple mind ******* rebudle.....Hey, when ever you have the chance, take time to visit a 'Family and Child Support' Goverment Office in your city or town.
    And count how many White Folk you will find in the over-crowded, jammed pack waiting room.
    Most of them Black overweight mothers each with 3-6 kids. All asking the other mother, "Do you know da baby daddy".?

That's were your part of your Tax Dollars is going.