Totalitarianism in Europe Isn't Dead: Hungary Is a Disgrace for Europe!

Discussion in 'Western Europe' started by janpor, Apr 19, 2011.

1. janpor

janpor Well-Known Member

'Hungary Is a Disgrace for Europe'

[​IMG]

Hungarian lawmakers sing the national anthem after the ruling alliance of the Fidesz party and Christian Democrats approved Hungary's new constitution in parliament on Monday.

This, of course, is an utter disgrace!

What do you guys think?!

2. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Hungary moving from democracy to authoritarian rule...
    :omg:
    Hungary turns away from democracy
    January 10, 2012 - Hungary has seen a stunning consolidation of power under President Orban. A new Constitution that took effect Jan. 1 appears to confirm a move toward more authoritarian rule.

3. Ostap Bender

Ostap Bender Well-Known Member

Hungary is only country in Europa which kicked out liberal morons from the law making activities.

1. No privileges for gays.
    2. Muslims must work, no Mosques with the tax money.
    3. Hungry will stay a Christian country.
    4. No Power for banksters.
    5. No Future as Caliphate.

Hopefully Hungary will send additional most of liberals to the lunatic asylums and Conservatives will get more power to save this still Christian country from the liberal destruction.

4. Anders Hoveland

Anders Hoveland Banned

It is indeed somewhat concerning, but it should also be noted that most of the progressive media in other european countries is greatly exaggerating what is happening, because the ruling party in Hungary is of an opposing political ideology. If it was communists taking over, I doubt we would see so much criticism.

It is unfortunate that the the powers and influence allocated to the judicial authorities are being reduced, but at the same time it is sadly understandable. It is a battle of political ideologies, and political principles are being brushed aside. I know that the ruling progressive party in Sweden is just as guilty in using unfair one-sided enforcement of the law, stuffing of influential civil positions, political discrimination in public employment, and other [questionable but not blatently illegal] tactics that undermine political freedom. In both countries, the law is being warped for political ends.

All these critical media accounts of what is happening in Hungary are noticably short on the concrete details. I do not think one should unhesitantly embrace the media's conclusions without first knowing the critical facts for oneself. As we can all remember from the seond world war, totalitarianism comes in two flavours...

5. Kraska

Kraska New Member

I'm not much of a nationalist myself but something has to be done about people that come to Europe only to live on wellfare.
    There are for example many Turks in Germany that live on wellfare, don't work and have 8 to 12 kids (and I'm not exagerating at all). They refuse to learn the language and live in the german community. They try to force their culture and it's not only in Germany.
    If a Christian women goes to Saudi Arabia or Kuwait or any other islamic country they are forced to behave like muslims. But if a muslim comes to an christian country why shouldn't they behave like us?
    I don't say to give up their religion or language or culture but to integrate in our societies.
    That's why we need more strict immigrations laws as well as laws about the conditions to live in a country.

6. Breath

Breath Active Member

All Hungary needs is to have Jobbik in power.

7. Breath

Breath Active Member

How many German Turks do you know? Don't take this offensive, but you (*)(*)(*)(*)(*) about Turks in Germany, and your excuse is; instead of Turkey, some dumb bigoted Arab states don't give Christians same tolerance?

The reason is that Islamic states are bigoted states with very limited tolerance, and if European states decide to behave like them because they do so, this will make them no different than them and sink as low as them.

8. Kraska

Kraska New Member

Right, the dumb arab states are the devil and Turkey is very western like, democratic, tolerant country. Give me a break, we all know what Turkey is. As for the Turks in Germany, I tend to belive the german version of the problem.
    Tolerance is good and nice but if someone like the Turks to profit of it and impose their rule, then tolerance must be zero.

So don't give me this (*)(*)(*)(*) about the poor inocent Turks that are discriminated by the devilish Germans for no reason.

9. haydar

haydar Member

I didn't understand you, and it is strange to hear from a Romanian these things,

While Italy and France trying and planing to kick Romanians out from their country you made such a crticism to ''German Citizen Turks''. Just a reminder these Turks are % 100 EU citizens they participated during industrial developing of Germany and from Steel Industry to Automotive they were everywhere, worked in most difficult and dirty works. Even here some people criticise they are also apriciated by Germans too as hardworking workers. The problem from 3-4 milion Turks and Kurds maybe %70 of them are integrated in a way however around %30 couldn't do it. A natural result of Imigration old years requested for uneducated workers by Germany from Turkey. Turks couldn't feel safe so tried to keep their community for self deffance. Anyway if you are a well integrated Turkish you are accepted as German, but if you are not integrated, well you are a lazy Turkish this is the view seen from outside. If you are an educated, intellectual arab or middle eastern one of the first comment is ; You don't look like Midle Eastern such as they know many of them.

Meanwhile, you are wrong that many Christian lives in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and they are payed better than Arabs, Also in my country Turkey, in big cities you can live like a Christian, you will have Church and a community whenever you go to police if you are EU citizen you will be apriciated more than an average Turkish Citizen. I still couldn't understant why they don't prefer another country that at the Patrol station close to my house 2 Romanian Guy is working probably without permission, i chat with one of them short and they are also accepted by people without problem...

Anyway, I love Romanians because Georhe Hagi, Popescu, Ilie made my football team European Champion:)

10. Leffe

Leffe New Member

1. Gays don't get "privilages in other countries - they get fairness and equality!
    2. Should apply to any religion; all tax breaks for religious contributions should be taxed.
    3. Which is discrimination, plain and simple - which is against the law and principles of the EU.
    4. I'm not sure what you mean.
    5. Now your post goes into hysterical overdrive. Don't tell me, christians are being percecuted - right?

Your last paragraph is the clear indicator that indeed you are a typical conservative; *we want everyone to be free, free to be like me and my conservatives*. I've heard this mentality before, in the darkest hours of Europe.

11. Leffe

Leffe New Member

You failed to address his valid point about social welfare and integration.

12. Kraska

Kraska New Member

First thing. France and Italy can't even if they want to expulse the Romanians. Those that they want to expulse are the Gypsis, not by far the same thing.

Second thing. Don't you need to be part of the EU to be an EU citizen?

The Emirates and Saudi Arabia are highlly developed countries that need highlly educated people from Europe and USA to keep them like that. They pay them more because they need them not for respect.

Now of course, on paper everything is nice and relaxed but in reality things are a bit different. You might have buit churches to show how "respecfull" you are, but people still frown.

13. Breath

Breath Active Member

Don't put words in my words. I didn't say we're "very western-like democratic tolerant country". But when you compare us with them, to claim otherwise is illogical. That's my point.

Please elaborate.

What is "German version of the problem"? That ain't an answer to my question. I asked how many German Turkish families you know, and do they all have thousands of kids and don't work? Have you met any of them?

Please eleborate.

I didn't give you such a (*)(*)(*)(*), you just happen to take it. Maybe once you stop misleading my points you might get a proper arguement. Where did I say Turks are discriminated, or labeled Germans as "devilish"? Did you even read what was written over there before clicking the glorious QUOTE button?

14. Breath

Breath Active Member

You're now praising them? What changed your mind that quick? How can a country that does not even allow women to drive because they might "lose their virginity if they do so" be developed or educated? Are you really sure that's not bigotry at all?

15. janpor

janpor Well-Known Member

You know, a lot of people when they think about "reality tv" think about crrappy shows like "Big Brother" or something.

I like reality television.

The reason why I started about "reality television" is this. A while ago an 8-episode long series was aired called "De Rechtbank". It means "Law Court". It was about how our justice system works day in day out, it was very interesting. It was about "normal" stuff like: (1) a guy didn't pay his bills, (2) a traffic violation, (3) fraud, (4) shop lifting, (5) people filing for personal bankruptcy, (6) burglary, (7) a bar fight, (8) ...

It was really interesting, it was about normal people, so nothing really sensational about it. It was recorded at the Court Of Ghent.

Anyways, a lot of real criminals (burglary, shop lifting, etc.) came from Romania, Bulgaria, Albania, Slovenia (all gypsies) etc. What the hell is wrong with these people? Seriously? They offered the weirdest of explanations. One guy, a burgular, told a story: "I was really drunk, and then one woman asked me to come inside to help cleaning the house. She left the door open for me to go inside".

:shocked:

In the entire series, there was one Turk -- a gentlman from about 50 y.o.

He was in court because in the past he wasn't able to pay all of his bills and was way in debt. If you are in such a position you can file for some sort of "personal bankruptcy" and the State offers you protection against the people/companies who want their money back. Eventually you have to pay your debt back, but it is a managed process (e.g. no interest, etc.).

Anyways,... the Turkish guy had the protection (which you only get if the social workers and other people of the judicial system grant it when they believe in you). He got a €50.000 inheritance because his parents in Turkey had died. If you are under debt-protection, all your income goes into a fund, but he just took the inheritance to pay for the wedding of one of his sons. So he basically lied to the Court and the State.

The wedding costed €50.000! :omg:

The judges didn't believe him and said that Turks must be real party-people.

Anyways, eventually everything was cleared up and the Turkish man was just a very honest man, but his family made use of him. Sad for him.

I'm just saying that I think people from Turkish descent are really great folks, and I don't care that much about all those gypsies coming from out of South-Eastern Europe.

I realize that is politically incorrect, but goodness gracious, I could tell you all some stories about them. Point is that I don't like them...

16. janpor

janpor Well-Known Member

Also,...

That being said...

I also believe that Turkey, as a country, is being reduced to a country of fools.

I mean, seriously: the laughing stock of Europe!

Algerian genocide? Come on!

Silly Turks,...

17. spt5

spt5 New Member

Isn't it an insult to call Hungary a "disgrace"?

Wasn't it Europe (and the USSR) that decided to pick this one European ethnicity, the Hungarian, and toss it to the wolves, then to create the wolves too to finish the job?

Or, what would Belgian politics look like if it was illegal to speak the Belgian languages over 70 % of Belgian land, and if the speakers of the languages were in free fall under 50 % thanks to Europe?

Who controls the European media? If it is the European people, then this is a testimony how Europeans are incapable to learn and to understand anything about their own actions let alone a neighbor's. Then, maybe, the Arabic muslim immigration will help improve the intelligence of the masses. Too bad, that Christianity can't because Europeans killed Christianity long ago.

18. janpor

janpor Well-Known Member

No, those nationalistic Hungarians need to stop feel sorry for themselves. We're all Europeans now.

19. Breath

Breath Active Member

Fun to watch you using the same stereotypes you wouldn't want me to use.

20. Breath

Breath Active Member

You know what; that, party of those Hungarian nationalists, the Jobbik party, is really great party. To tell you truth, not only they embrace us Turks even more than those morons in government, they also hold great knowledge on specific issues releated on us such as Northern Cyprus and Khojaly Genocide much more than any European organization or country, and what's even better they're never afraid to mention them and take actions based on facts. I wish them the best. The whole of Europe has much to learn from Jobbik.

21. Breath

Breath Active Member

Btw: Just to clear out; by stating "more than those morons in govt.", I meant our current govt., not Hungary's.

22. spt5

spt5 New Member

That may have been the propaganda that brought the new EU members in, but I think it's wearing thin now. Are we all EQUALLY European? Then surely, some of us are more equal than the other. Just like in 1920. (Which is the year East Europe will be at forever, in 2012, in 3012, in 4012, thanks to Europe.)

Why don't you stop speaking Flandrian(?) to your father/mother immediately and report them to pay a criminal fine to the government if they speak Flandrian to you? The Hungary situation is not about feelings but about survival. It is logical that the next border of Hungary will be put across Budapest, when France/Russia gets the next chance.

23. haydar

haydar Member

There is Algerian genoside, Armenian Genoside, Bosnian Genoside...
    More than %50 of European nations has biggest genosides in their history...

You know what is the biggest differance. Armenian Genoside maden 100 years ago by Ottoman Empire which is now a history. However the Algerian Genoside maden by Modern France As Erdogan said you can ask to father of Sarkozy who was military officer at this era. And Srebrenitca genoside to Bosnians maden just 17 years ago. Your clean Europe sold to Serb murders the Muslims now don't explain me about bull(*)(*)(*)(*)! Janpor never mind Turkey, in Turkey many people are narrow minded but you face first with yourself...

Don't tell me in Algeria it wasn't Genoside, don't tell me Dutch Generals didn't left inocent Bosnians to be murdered and Europe didn't watch this genoside alive. Be honest...

I get emotional when i see this video, i am sorry i can't be emotional when i watch your video which shows the fall of Berlin wall...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYiaX2Jxyag"]1995, Srebrenica massacre of thousands of Muslim in Europe - YouTube[/ame]

24. Paris

Paris Well-Known Member

I prefer them much to robbers in suits and ties...

25. janpor

janpor Well-Known Member

Well, I do not.

Not to mention they are everywhere, from Spain to Finland!

In 2008 when I went with my members of the youth movement to Spain...

We landed in Barcelona, took the train at the airport and we had to swith to the metro in an underground rail station (I think in Placa De Catalunya or Sants?). Anyways, we literally where in Barcelona for 2 minutes and they started to try to rob us...

:shocked:

THEY WERE TRYING TO ROB MY MEMBERS!

And I was the "supervisor".

I went bezerk!

They were trying to rob them!

What if they lost their ID's?! Then we couldn't get back to Belgium! They were all minors (16 y.o.).