Official Bin Laden Death Conspiracy Thread

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Ethereal, May 5, 2011.

1. Ethereal

Ethereal Well-Known Member

I've taken it upon myself to declare this thread the OFFICIAL conspiracy thread concerning Bin Laden's death at the hands of US special forces.

My first question to the conspiracy theorists is this...what's the motive? You see, every conspiracy theory at least has a halfway plausible motive; 9/11 was orchestrated by the government as a pretext to wage war in the middle east and expand the size of the state; Kennedy was assassinated by the CIA because he wanted to take down the military industrial complex; we faked the moon landing in order to save face and win the race; all somewhat plausible motives.

But as it concerns Bin Laden's death, I'm at a loss for a motive here. So, please, conspiracy theorists, tell us what was the motive of the Seals, the CIA, and the Obama administration to fake Bin Laden's death?

Remember! All of them would have to be in on the lie, so you need a motive that includes all parties to the conspiracy.

And...begin!

2. Warspite

Warspite Banned

Wrong forum.

3. My Fing ID

My Fing ID Well-Known Member Past Donor

The motive would be for Obama to win the next election. No I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but this it the only conspiracy goal I could see.

4. Ethereal

Ethereal Well-Known Member

But that would not be a plausible motive, as it fails to incorporate the other parties into the conspiracy, i.e., the Seals and the CIA.

5. My Fing ID

My Fing ID Well-Known Member Past Donor

Means to an end, not all conspiracies have to be more grand than the position of president. We had Watergate after all.

6. Surfer Joe

Surfer Joe Well-Known Member Past Donor

What an asinine comparison.
    Watergate was not a conspiracy theory. It was a fact.
    If you want to talk conspiracy theories, then look at Bush plotting 9/11, JFK killed by the CIA/mafia/Castro/etc., area 51 aliens or FDR and Pearl Harbor.

7. 9/11 was an inside job

9/11 was an inside job Well-Known Member

well this is an asinie post as well. Not sure about FDR but Bush plotting 9/11 abd JFK killed by the CIA/mafia is proven fact.If you did your research and knew the facts you would know this.for instance,you dont hear it from teh corporate controlled media but during the house select committe on assassinations in the 70's which was a MUCH more serious investigation into the kennedy assassination than the warren commission was,that investigation was a joke.during the HSCA investigation,two CIA men came forward when the investigation was widning down and said-we did it,where do you want to go with this investigation? but the HSCA ignored the lead and did not pursue it.anything that pointed towards government involvement they ignored.also E Howard Hunt who worked for the CIA and did covert operations for NIXON,his son got a deathbed confession that he was in dallas that day to help pull off the assassination for the CIA.for years he DENIED this though.the CIA'S and mafias fingerprints are all over this,its not a theory anymore. same with Bush and 9/11.too many high level people in government have said so.

8. 9/11 was an inside job

9/11 was an inside job Well-Known Member

as for Bin Ladens death,well he was killed just a few months after the assassination because he knew too much and who was really behind it all.he was a patsy just liek oswald.oh and Im not a conspiracy theorist,Im a conspiracy REALIST,its not my fault if people dont want to look at the evidence and facts.thats their problem.

9. Wolverine

Wolverine New Member Past Donor

Osama Bin Laden was one of those responsible for the 9/11 attacks.

The US had been tracking him.

Found a moment to strike.

Killed him.

I believe that is about as deep as the "conspiracy goes".

10. Woogs

Woogs Well-Known Member

Considering that Bin laden was reported dead as early as 2002, you have to wonder why the need to kill him all over again.

Plus, if you look at pics of Bin Laden when he was definitely alive vs the pics of the dead Bin Laden, you'll see that the dead one had much less gray hair in his beard, though it was 10 years later. Also, some of the pics of Bin Laden taken seem to be of a look alike and not the man we knew as Bin Laden.

http://www.google.com/search?pq=bin...urce=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=tRM8T5SgNsTqtgecyMDnCg

11. speedingtime

speedingtime Banned at Members Request

As far as I know all reported Osama death "photos" released to the public have been photoshopped.

Al Qaeda confirmed that Osama had been killed and vowed retaliation. What motivation would there be for them to lie?

12. Shins

Shins New Member

I would say;

1. tying up loose end.

2. put the pressure on pakistan.

I dont believe they killed him, im a scientist and i base my opinions on evidence nor hearsay.

when they show some legit evidence ill believe it.

Bhutto also said he was dead in '02? not lonh before she got assasinated ;)

plus the bush family had close connections with the bin ladens, all kinds of business contracts etc. Bush sr.

it all stinks to high heaven