Your kids are going to be slaves, some sex slaves.

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Robodoon, May 9, 2011.

1. Robodoon

Robodoon Banned

because you will not wake up to the world, your children will suffer and suffer greatly. You bundles of joy will suffer because of you. Because you can't be strong enough to say no, you say yes. Because you can't wake up because it hurts, your children will be hurt more.

This is the world, there is nothing new under the sun.

To most in the world, your children will not thank you.

2. macljack

macljack New Member

what.....the....(*)(*)(*)(*)!?

3. Robodoon

Robodoon Banned

Well thats kind of what the elites are planning. Do you know about their plans?

They like people as long as they serve them. Otherwise they need to die.

Don't get mad at me, I'm not saying it. They are......

4. skeptic-f

skeptic-f New Member

A plea to the moderators: please give Robodoon a good talking to or ban him outright. This post is archetypical of his style: alarmist, incoherent, paranoid and almost impossible to discuss. If he wants to post this stuff, he should start a blog and/or stick to the conspiracy theories forum.

5. haribol

haribol New Member

This is a pejorative term and in fact there seems some reasons for thinking pejoratively. The world we are living in is full of conspiracies and everywhere people live with a great amount of paranoia for there is uncertainty about our destiny.

We are financially unsure since the economy of the country we are in can collapse anytime. Are not you paranoiac in this world where anytime a bomb can be dropped or a fleet of airplanes can hit against your buildings the way the Twin-tower was hit.

Meanwhile ecologically the earth is not going to be a livable planet. we are emitting toxic acids in large amounts and our greed has led to unbridled industrialization. I agree industrialization is a leap forward in human evolution but it is unmanageably devastating everything, our hope of a better future. Our better future is synonymous with a greener future, cleaner future, politically safer future.

We will have to reassure ourselves and the rest of this hope of having a better future. Who can dream of it now when our sight is tainted and our hopes shattered in this endangered world.

There are great elements of truth in the statement of the OP though he lacked exhaustiveness in his expression. In fact all of us are living in constant fear.

6. Crawdadr

Crawdadr Well-Known Member

Not all of us live in constant fear. Many of us place our trust in a higher power. Perhaps the OP would like to PM me, I would be happy to give him the good news.

:trout:

7. Robodoon

Robodoon Banned

What I'm talking about what the New World Order will be like if these Rich bastards get their way.

Here is an example

From the Book Committee of 300

8. zollen

zollen New Member

Are you leaving US soon?

9. Robodoon

Robodoon Banned

Well you do know that the power elites are the ones behind the green movement, they uses it to force social change. They create the example of problems with their multinational corps, their creation of communist china etc and then force their social changes on the people as the solution. UN AGENDA 21

10. Robodoon

Robodoon Banned

I'm Christian and hold in the Lord, but I also think we should be active in resisting evil here on the Earth.

11. Robodoon

Robodoon Banned

No, why?......

12. davis.awesome

davis.awesome New Member

To the giraffe overlords from the planet bonerplex69 no doubt. The only way to stop them is by wearing your tinfoil hats. Now available at walmart!

13. Robodoon

Robodoon Banned

Well shutting Down United Nations, and United Nations Agenda 21, the Fed and arresting the bankers as well as the top members in the CFR, and Trilateralists as well as the RIIA would be a good start as stopping whats coming.

14. lynx

lynx Well-Known Member

As far as I know, China is not interested in one world currency, instead, they want their own currency" yuan "to be an international currency.

Do you know in this global economic crisis, it is China that save a lot of countries?

15. Robodoon

Robodoon Banned

Communist china is a model of the New World Order system. its a test ground for the elites. And they are shift our wealth to China, India etc.

It was the elites who created communist china. David Rockefeller called it a great experiment ;) And they are also forwarding UN Agenda 21

16. Truth Detector

Truth Detector Banned

So Liberals are the new party of "NO?"

17. Munqi

Munqi New Member

This is getting ridiculous.

Robodoon is spamming the forum with this idiotic nonsense. I think the moderators should do something about this because it reflects badly on the entire forum.

18. Daybreaker

Daybreaker Well-Known Member

I'm honestly not quite following the OP. 'Doon, are you saying that there will be more sex slavery in the future? 'Cause it exists now, doesn't it?

19. Robodoon

Robodoon Banned

sorry but this stuff is being planned for everyone, unless it is exposed and stopped it will continue. Its the plan of the elites for world government. They have a different world view than we do. They are very evil, and care little about the people.

20. lynx

lynx Well-Known Member

Eye opening claim! Get any prove that David Rockefeller actually said China is a great experiment as an one world government ???

:sun:

21. zorba

zorba Banned

Can I sign up to be a sex slave right now ?

If I get in early, I should be able to choose my niche. I shall serve the cougars and MILFs.

22. Robodoon

Robodoon Banned

On August 10, 1973, two decades after Chairman Mao had completed the murder of 80 million of his fellow countrymen, David Rockefeller, the long-time Director of the Council on Foreign Relations, wrote an article for the New York Times based on his recent visit to China:

"One is impressed immediately by the sense of national harmony.... There is a very real and pervasive dedication to Chairman Mao and Maoist principles. Whatever the price of the Chinese Revolution, it has obviously succeeded not only in producing more efficient and dedicated administration, but also in fostering high morale and community purpose. General social and economic progress is no less impressive.... The enormous social advances of China have benefitted greatly from the singleness of ideology and purpose. ... The social experiment in China under Chairman Mao's leadership is one of the most important and successful in history." [20] (emphasis added)
    http://www.radioliberty.com/nljune99.htm

23. Robodoon

Robodoon Banned

Well yes it does exist now, and the globalist are running a lot of it via the UN and corps like dyncorp. Just wait till they gain even more control. ;)

24. Robodoon

Robodoon Banned

Well as a slave you says you get to pick who you service, it might end up being an old man ;) Elites like that kind of stuff.

25. Robodoon

Robodoon Banned

Bump..do the Bump...oh do the bump..... :)