Constitutional Lawyer Herb Titus: "Born In Hawaii Doesn't Make Obama Natural Born"

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Apuzzo, May 10, 2011.

1. Apuzzo

Apuzzo Banned

And he should know. He uses absolute common sense when explaining how this works and that a simple 5th grader can understand. It is paramount that our President be nothing more than a natural born citizen and he will explain in full detail in the video how the 14th Amendment doesn't make Obama a NBC. Since the birth certificate Obama released 2 weeks ago is now confirmed a fraudulent document confirmed by experts in the documentation field all over the United States, it is time to put massive public pressure on Obama on his non-natural born citizen status which the media is terrified to discuss when it comes down to specifics about his fathers British Nationality status. First of all, here is Constitutional Strategist Lawyer Dr. Titus's credentials in order to prevent slander against this fine man who has earned his status as a constitutional scholar:

BIO:
    http://www.lawandfreedom.com/site/aboutus/hwt.html

[Mr. Titus taught constitutional law, common law, and other subjects for nearly 30 years at five different American Bar Association approved law schools. From 1986 to 1993, he served as the founding Dean of the College of Law and Government in Regent University, Virginia Beach, Virginia. Prior to his academic career, he served as a Trial Attorney and a Special Assistant United States Attorney with the United States Department of Justice in Washington, D.C. and Kansas City, Missouri. Today he is engaged in a general practice with a concentration in constitutional strategy, litigation, and appeals.

Mr. Titus holds the J.D. degree (cum laude) from Harvard and the B.S. degree in Political Science from the University of Oregon from which he graduated Phi Beta Kappa. He is an active member of the bar of Virginia and an inactive member of the bar of Oregon. He is admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, the United States Court of Claims, and the United States Courts of Appeals for the Sixth, Seventh, Ninth, Tenth, District of Columbia and Federal Circuits. His constitutional practice has taken him into federal district courts in Alabama, Arizona, Georgia, Montana, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas, Wyoming, and the District of Columbia and the state courts of Idaho, Texas and North Dakota.

He has testified on constitutional issues before the United States Congress. He has also testified on state and federal constitutional issues before several state legislatures. His views on constitutional law have received wide circulation on the Internet and other media, and among members of Congress, state legislatures, and public policy advocates and organizations.

Mr. Titus has written numerous articles, book chapters and constitutional studies and analyses. He is the author of God, Man & Law: The Biblical Principle, a widely acclaimed text on American common law. His e-books on the common law and constitutional liberty (co-authored with Gerald Thompson) are available at www.lonang.com. Mr. Titus is regularly invited to lecture and conduct workshops on American legal and constitutional history before civic groups. ]

You must listen to this 28 minute video from him before you comment. If you are truly serious about this subject of Obama usurping the presidency, how the electoral college failed in 08 and care about the constitution, you will wait till it's over before you comment. It's wise you listen to the whole context of what he has to say so we can have a substantive debate.

Please listen. The first minutes are good:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmkmV5scHCQ&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Atty., Dr. Herb Titus: Obama Not A Natural Born Citizen[/ame]

2. DonGlock26

DonGlock26 New Member Past Donor

3. The Mello Guy

The Mello Guy Well-Known Member

why would I have to listen to a 28 minute video when we already know your definition of NBC isnt recognized by any court in this nation?

4. keymanjim

keymanjim New Member Past Donor

Can he dumb it down a little for our leftist members?

5. Apuzzo

Apuzzo Banned

Please listen and he will explain why. Jeez, have a little patience and listen to the Constitutional Law professor then comeback and comment. Give him your attention for 28 minutes. That's all I ask.

6. keymanjim

You're asking too much of them.
    Anything that doesn't enforce their view of obama's omnipotence they don't want to see.

7. Apuzzo

Apuzzo Banned

I guess you're right. Will you listen to the vid and comment? I would appreciate it.

8. WongKimArk

WongKimArk Banned

Yeah.. Herb is well known for having some wacky ideas.

9. Margot

Margot Account closed, not banned

Regent University isn't accredited.

Its pat Robertson's creation. HAHAHAHAHA

This bozo discounts US jurisdiction.

Are you willing to be duped AGAIN?

Dick Tuck and (deleted member) like this.
  10. Agent Zero

Agent Zero New Member

That lawyer is a moron. By his standard, I'm not a natural born citizen either; that goes for everyone else born in this country, too.

11. Montoya

Montoya Banned

Of course he is!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrDxlf9bMYU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrDxlf9bMYU[/ame]

12. The Mello Guy

im a scholar too and I declare that the constitution says Herb Titus is a foreign combatant

13. Margot

Herb Titus was the author of the failed Consitutional Restoration Act.. which made judges and jurisdiction subject to God.

That's why he's claiming Obama isn't a citizen .... natural born in Hawaii.

Like Franklin Graham maybe he thinks citizenship and religion is passed via sperm.

14. The Mello Guy

I think they just figure if they scream something long enough, maybe in 20 or 30 years someone will consider that opinion and actually take it seriously.

15. Montoya

Montoya Banned

I wasn't disputing that...I was agreeing with your question to Apuzzo about being duped again.

16. keymanjim

I get what the guy is saying. But we will continually run into the roadblock in the heads of the left who think that citizen and natural born citizen are the same thing.
    They clearly aren't. But you will never get them to understand that.

17. Margot

Oh I know..

The only reason that Herb Titus ever "testified" before congress is that he was trying to make God in charge of jurisdiction and judges.

He's a joke.

18. The Mello Guy

lol its not the left you have to convince....

its the judicial system that thinks youre making up (*)(*)(*)(*).

19. keymanjim

Or, the voting populace who will decide who will be our next president.
    Obama is done. There's nothing left of him. He'll be lucky to stay in the country after 2012.

20. Montoya

Montoya Banned

So he is a right wing religous wacko.

21. The Mello Guy

you can vote for a space alien...but your definition of NBC still wont be relevant.

id at least respect righties if they woudl just admit its all about removing obama....

otherwise I just assume they are really stupid enough to believe these RW blogs

22. Margot

Yeah.. a Rapture Ready dingbat.

Who else would have accepted the job as the Dean of Regent University Law school?

23. keymanjim

I've noticed that there are attacks on the source, but no one seems to be able to dispel the substance of his statements.

24. AshenLady

AshenLady New Member Past Donor

Can't these right wing nut-jobs get over it already? Obama is President until he gets voted out.

They sound like a broken record already.

Anyone here old enough to remember broken records?????:)

25. keymanjim

Can I borrow your car?
    By 'borrow' I mean, I will sit in the drivers seat and claim ownership of the vehicle.