+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Did Hawaii DoH Steal Dead Baby's Birth Reg. Number To Cover For Obama

1. Default Did Hawaii DoH Steal Dead Baby's Birth Reg. Number To Cover For Obama

The facts and figures all point to the possibly that a little girl born in August of 1961, who only lived for a few days, had her birth records used to provide a record number for Obama.

Why would children born (8/5/1961) after Obama (8/4/1961) have record numbers earlier than Obama's, but still later than the deceased little girl born on the 4th of August 1961, whom no record can be located

Did The Hawaii Department of Health Steal A Dead Baby Girl's Birth Registration Number To Cover For Obama's Birth Certificate? | @ Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records
    http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogs...aby-girls.html

A Hawaiian birth is necessary for Obama to be a natural born citizen, but is not sufficient
    Would it be considered a mental disorder by the American Psychiatric Association for a person to be obsessively arguing against the existence of someone or something he firmly believes does not exist? (Read that again.)

2. Default

Allowing internet access at mental institutions isn't a good idea, that's why we end up with these kinds of conspiracy-theory driven looney right-wing threads.
    Last edited by Sent; May 15 2011 at 07:13 PM.

3. Default

According to the COLB posted on http://factcheck.org for Mr. Obama, his birth certificate number is 151-1961-010641. The number was allegedly assigned when his birth certificate was allegedly filed with the State Registrar on August 8, 1961. The Nordyke twins, whose original long-form birth certificates were posted on the internet, are identified as file numbers 151-1961-010637 and 151-1961-010638 respectively, and were assigned and accepted by the State Registrar on August 11, 1961. I am in possession of an email dated February 3, 2010 in which Ms. Okubo stated that the certificate numbers were assigned by the State Registrar and only in the main DoH office located on Oahu (Honolulu).

Based on this information, it is not possible that 151-1961-010641 was assigned three days earlier than were 151-1961-010637 and 151-1961-010638. The file number 010641 was likely assigned on Friday, August 11, 1961 and no later than Monday, August 14, 1961.
    Would it be considered a mental disorder by the American Psychiatric Association for a person to be obsessively arguing against the existence of someone or something he firmly believes does not exist? (Read that again.)

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBorn View Post
    The facts and figures all point to the possibly that a little girl born in August of 1961, who only lived for a few days, had her birth records used to provide a record number for Obama.
    Prove it.

What was her 'record number?"

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBorn
    Why would children born (8/5/1961) after Obama (8/4/1961) have record numbers earlier than Obama's
    Batch processing.

but still later than the deceased little girl born on the 4th of August 1961, whom no record can be located.
    If no record can be located, how could you know their records were later than hers?

A Hawaiian birth is necessary for Obama to be a natural born citizen, but is not sufficient
    Explain that to the 42 other presidents who were not born in Hawaii.

According to the COLB posted on http://factcheck.org for Mr. Obama, his birth certificate number is 151-1961-010641. The number was allegedly assigned when his birth certificate was allegedly filed with the State Registrar on August 8, 1961.
    Now you are just making stuff up. You have no idea when the number assigned.

The Nordyke twins, whose original long-form birth certificates were posted on the internet, are identified as file numbers 151-1961-010637 and 151-1961-010638 respectively, and were assigned and accepted by the State Registrar on August 11, 1961.
    You are making stuff up again. You have no idea when their numbers were assigned.

I am in possession of an email dated February 3, 2010 in which Ms. Okubo stated that the certificate numbers were assigned by the State Registrar and only in the main DoH office located on Oahu (Honolulu).
    Providing a perfect explanation for the order of the numbers to somebody willing to thing about it for about 15 seconds.

Based on this information, it is not possible that 151-1961-010641 was assigned three days earlier than were 151-1961-010637 and 151-1961-010638. The file number 010641 was likely assigned on Friday, August 11, 1961 and no later than Monday, August 14, 1961.
    Nonsense.

Batch processing explains it perfectly.

Why would children born (8/5/1961) after Obama (8/4/1961) have record numbers earlier than Obama's, but still later than the deceased little girl born on the 4th of August 1961, whom no record can be located

Did The Hawaii Department of Health Steal A Dead Baby Girl's Birth Registration Number To Cover For Obama's Birth Certificate? | @ Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records
    http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogs...aby-girls.html

TO EVERYBODY: Let's STOP dignifying this kind of xenophobic tripe. Everybody should start BOYCOTTING all these birther threads. All of them. Let'em sink like a stone every time they come up. We all have got more important work to do on this board.

- Modus.
    Last edited by Modus Ponens; May 15 2011 at 07:26 PM.
    a necesse ad esse valet consequentia.

ab esse ad posse valet consequentia.

Why must I be subjected to this foolishness?

Wong...

I am disappointed in you. Really.

Who is crazier? The guy saying the bricks in the wall are whispering to him, or they guy arguing with the brick wall?

I give more credit to the guy getting messages. I COULD be wrong about him.
    For any constraint within a system, there are an infinite number of potential corrections.

Quote Originally Posted by mngam View Post
    I read that Zimmerman may change his name to Benghazi so the media will leave him alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by zbr6 View Post

...cause panties.

Quote Originally Posted by Ctrl View Post
    Wong...

I am disappointed in you. Really.

Who is crazier? The guy saying the bricks in the wall are whispering to him, or they guy arguing with the brick wall?

I give more credit to the guy getting messages. I COULD be wrong about him.
    Wong's a paid operative. It's his job.
    My sig has run afoul of the tiny scolds again, proving the truth of it.
    (What is the smallest quanta of exercisable power on the internet?)

Any excuse will serve a tyrant. - Aesop . . . . . . . SHRUG

Quote Originally Posted by Radio Refugee View Post
    Wong's a paid operative. It's his job.
    If I could get paid for this, I'd take very penny with pleasure.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast