Mara Zebest: Top Computer Graphic Expert In The Nation Going After Obama.

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Apuzzo, May 16, 2011.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Apuzzo

Apuzzo Banned

This is what brought John Edwards down. You can't dismiss this because tens of millions of Americans will see this story about his forgery produced last month. One of the nations top computer graphic experts has donated her expertise and has found that the document is quite indeed a forgery and created. Her name is Mara Zabest-Nathanson. I beleive it would be wise not to dismiss her educated guesses on this highly Constitutional matter. This story will surely make the White House nervous.

From the article:

"It's absolutely a fake!" declares Mara Zebest, author of several books on how to use computers and alter documents." In fact, Zebeth has co-authored no less than 17 books on the subject of advanced computer graphics, at least one of which sit on the shelves of virtually every advanced photoshop user in every English-speaking country. She writes for the beginner and intermediate user, but professionals instantly and instinctively recognize from her writing and examples the extensive depth of her skill. When she writes for the intermediate user, she isn't stretching up, but dumbing down her own instincts and abilities to meet the user's level. Every higher-level professional knows this about Zebeth. This is not just "a professional" earning a salary, somewhere - Zebeth is professionally respected by everyone in the business, even those who learned the program from the very beginning, long before she began writing, yours truly included. Her credibility is beyond any question.

Story:
    http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/05/photoshop-expert-and-author-mara-zebest.html

Sent and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Apuzzo

Apuzzo Banned

Oh good lord. She teaches people this in her books. She is a expert.

3. WongKimArk

WongKimArk Banned

Lol.... pathetic.

Mara Zebest Nathanson is an "author of several books on how to use computers and alter documents."

In other words... she has co-authored some books on how to use Photoshop.

The problem is... the document was never touched by Photoshop.

This can be seen by looking at the PDF meta data (object IDs 36 0, 33 0, and 1 0): it was created using Apple Preview on a Mac OS X 10.6.7 system. The PDF encoder was "Mac OS X 10.6.7 Quartz PDFContext" (that's the back-end system library on a Mac). No Adobe product (Photoshop or Illustrator) had anything to do with this PDF.

Fail.

4. WongKimArk

WongKimArk Banned

In the wrong thing.

5. _Inquisitor_

_Inquisitor_ Well-Known Member

http://www.wipeout44.com/brain_food/multipage_pdf.asp

Of course Obama supporters have more expertise than the professional author of books on Adobe.
    They have more expertise on Constitutional law than a Harvard gradutate in Law.

Of course.

6. Apuzzo

Apuzzo Banned

Who's to say she mentions the document being photoshoped in the article released tommorrow? You assume to much.

7. stekim

stekim New Member

Given the resources at his disposal I'm fairly certain Obama could have an "original" made of document he wanted. But instead he created a fake that some photoshop expert could detect? Do you people get any dumber?

8. keymanjim

keymanjim New Member Past Donor

I would ask the same of you.
    Why post a document that, even if it were real, needed so many explanations? Isn't there anybody in his administration that asked if anything about the document could be questioned BEFORE they posted it?

Answer those questions and you'll know why gas prices and unemployment are high in the US right now.

9. _Inquisitor_

As usual Obama supporters post pure speculations, like that a wrong # on his SS# is a mistypo.

As usual they contradict themselves. We people are considered to be dumb by you, aren't we. You can post whatever, we will eat it. If not you will suround us with all kinds of insults, strawmen, etc, you will find to supress the truth as you have done so many times.

The facts are:
    1. he posted whatever.
    2. the expert says it is a fake.

Anyone can see what he posted and everyone can say - it is different from what I expected - no need to be an expert - it is ehough to be an honest person and not to lie to himself when nobody sees.

10. Radio Refugee

Radio Refugee New Member

Where is the forensic document expert of unimpeachable authority attesting to the validity of this LFBC?

Shouldn't be too hard to link one.

11. WongKimArk

WongKimArk Banned

Oh, no, no, no. You're completely confused. Nobody has said that.

What we have said is that professional experts in digital image forensics have more expertise than a professional author of books on Adobe.

This is particularly true when the image being examined was not created in Adobe.

Again you are confused. We have not made those claims for ourselves. We have claimed that the United States Supreme Court has more expertise on Constitution law than a "Harvard graduate in Law."

Of course.

12. WongKimArk

WongKimArk Banned

Here.

It wasn't. That's why I've been linking to him for the last three weeks.

13. _Inquisitor_

You have claimed neither. Look back at your words.

14. Surfer Joe

Surfer Joe Well-Known Member Past Donor

Is Mara ze best expert you can dig up?
    Really?

15. WongKimArk

WongKimArk Banned

If she doesn't, then she is even more of a poseur than I have given her credit for. Because that's the only thing she appears qualified to comment on.

But your provided link proves she's sleepwalking through this whole thing. Her contentions that the handwriting on on Obama's BC is identical to others is a lie, and she doesn't even get her most basic details right.

She writes (for example) that: "Even the Cert. number is only off by the last two digits (which…you guessed it… happens to be a clipping mask layer)."

Wrong.

The last two digits are not a clipping mask. In fact, the last digit (one digit not two) is part of the color JPEG, and it is the other six digits that are part of a clipping mask.

For god's sake... has she looked at the PDF at all?

16. Radio Refugee

Radio Refugee New Member

Did I miss something? This is an unnamed blog post.

17. Apuzzo

Apuzzo Banned

Who's to say she isn't a expert in digital image forensics as well? Just because she wrote a book on Adobe doesn't mean she is not a experienced expert in digital imaging. Right?

18. WongKimArk

WongKimArk Banned

Because the poor unnamed admin who scanned the document into a PDF probably doesn't know any more about the PDF file format than the fleet of incompetent and amateur Birther "image analysts" do. When you have committed no fraud, you tend to not expect accusations of it.

Probably not. There was no obvious reason to. Once again, Obama's staff has overestimated the intelligence and rationality of his opposition.

What was it I was just saying about intelligence and rationality? Wow... I couldn't have asked for a better example.

19. _Inquisitor_

As usual:

Dr. Krawetz

In your 1st paragraph you lost the whole audience. Techdude did not make the claim that all COLB's since 1959 were printed on the same printer.

What a moron you are if think you that is the case.

No need to read further. That large a blunder set you up for the ridicule you justifiably deserve.

If you happen to retract your mistake, I might waste my time reading the rest.

Dr. Krawetz,
    I'm afraid that the notion that "this is not a political debate" flies out the window when you refer to Texas darlin as an "anonymous racist", we all know that calling people racist is a tactic of the Obama-bots and you sir must be downing the Fool-Aid along with the rest of them!! Anytime someone throws out these accusations about anyone who questions anything about their new messiah,...well it is transparent where your loyalies lie and therefore your "opinion" is tainted and discredited.
    I would suggest in order to be taken more seriously next time that you leave the "racist" comments out of you preamble.

I got as far as the your printer response, and don't know if you misunderstood OR are deliberatry saying something different then he said.
    you said "Hawaii has been a state since 1959. TechDude is claiming that Hawaii has only had one printer since 1959. Ignoring that" which is NOT what Techdude claimed, he said they have had the same printer since March of 2007 and the COLBs beng compared ALL were printed since that time.

"There is just one office that prints the COLB form for any birth that occurred in Hawaii. They have not changed their printer since the March 2007 COLB was printed and they only use one printer. For the really slow people that means they print one COLB at a time using the same computer and printer and unless Obama was NOT born in Hawaii the COLB form would have come from the same printer as the March 2007 and June 2008 COLBs"

Since I see how you changed this around, it makes me doubt anything else you are claiming.

20. _Inquisitor_

I guess so far he is. And?

21. WongKimArk

WongKimArk Banned

You clearly have not been here very long.

22. WongKimArk

WongKimArk Banned

No. It's not.

Do you really not know how to navigate around a blog?

23. _Inquisitor_

So, you have not posted a related link. This is the fact. facts tell.

24. WongKimArk

WongKimArk Banned

Her "analysis" as reported so far proves that to be true.

No it does not.

It is her actual incompetence at analyzing this particular digital image that makes that point.

25. _Inquisitor_

Apparently you have not been here so long. I am posting the link. It the fact. facts tell:
    http://www.politicalforum.com/curre...t-nation-going-after-obama-2.html#post3894140
    Dr. Krawetz

In your 1st paragraph you lost the whole audience. Techdude did not make the claim that all COLB's since 1959 were printed on the same printer.

<<<Mod Edit: Flamebait Removed>>>

Dr. Krawetz,
    I'm afraid that the notion that "this is not a political debate" flies out the window when you refer to Texas darlin as an "anonymous racist", we all know that calling people racist is a tactic of the Obama-bots and you sir must be downing the Fool-Aid along with the rest of them!! Anytime someone throws out these accusations about anyone who questions anything about their new messiah,...well it is transparent where your loyalies lie and therefore your "opinion" is tainted and discredited.
    I would suggest in order to be taken more seriously next time that you leave the "racist" comments out of you preamble.

I got as far as the your printer response, and don't know if you misunderstood OR are deliberatry saying something different then he said.
    you said "Hawaii has been a state since 1959. TechDude is claiming that Hawaii has only had one printer since 1959. Ignoring that" which is NOT what Techdude claimed, he said they have had the same printer since March of 2007 and the COLBs beng compared ALL were printed since that time.

"There is just one office that prints the COLB form for any birth that occurred in Hawaii. They have not changed their printer since the March 2007 COLB was printed and they only use one printer. For the really slow people that means they print one COLB at a time using the same computer and printer and unless Obama was NOT born in Hawaii the COLB form would have come from the same printer as the March 2007 and June 2008 COLBs"

Since I see how you changed this around, it makes me doubt anything else you are claiming.