+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Simulation Argument.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bishadi View Post
    wipe the make up off your face.....

as just by reading your posts, i could care less what your 'paper' is on as i can already READ what you represent and it is already obsolete (antiquated_
    So says the person who belongs to a dozen plus forums posting incoherent drivel and getting banned from half of them. At least I'm actually contributing to the scientific community.
    “All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force... We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix of all matter.” - Max Plank

“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.” - Max Plank

My Latest Mood: Buzzed

Quote Originally Posted by Anarcho-Technocrat View Post
    So says the person who belongs to a dozen plus forums posting incoherent drivel and getting banned from half of them. At least I'm actually contributing to the scientific community.
    If that is what your paper does then I would love to read but like I have said all over this forum, what you post is old school complacent crap.

Not to mention you post in threads and rather than address the science, the threads or any inquiries posted you post about your paper and contributions but not as of yet have mentioned what it will do for mankind.

You are writing because it is required for your degree not because it will assist mankind.

Butttttttt..... Open a thread and let this little forum read what you are so proud of. No need to await the publication. Write or provide the abstract (and the conclusions) so we all can measure.

Expose yourself so others can see what you got!

Ie.... Get off this thread with your crap..

3. Default

If that is what your paper does then I would love to read but like I have said all over this forum, what you post is old school complacent crap.

Not to mention you post in threads and rather than address the science, the threads or any inquiries posted you post about your paper and contributions but not as of yet have mentioned what it will do for mankind.

You are writing because it is required for your degree not because it will assist mankind.

Butttttttt..... Open a thread and let this little forum read what you are so proud of. No need to await the publication. Write or provide the abstract (and the conclusions) so we all can measure.

Expose yourself so others can see what you got!

Ie.... Get off this thread with your crap..
    Maybe if you had basic reading comprehension and 3rd grade grammar skills you could write a paper too. However, academia isn't for everyone but posting on forums sure is!
    “All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force... We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix of all matter.” - Max Plank

“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.” - Max Plank

Maybe if you had basic reading comprehension and 3rd grade grammar skills you could write a paper too.
    i write all day long

you cant even read a thread title and address it.

why is that?

why is it, i have threads addressing what is new in the scientific world and you dont address them threads either?

why not call up them scientist and tell them about your paper

However, academia isn't for everyone but posting on forums sure is!
    when academia requires complacency you can see why.

we both know life abuses entropy but you dont have the moxy to put it into print, either academically or on a forum

you are just lying to yourself and we both know it

5. Default

i write all day long

you cant even read a thread title and address it.

why is that?

why is it, i have threads addressing what is new in the scientific world and you dont address them threads either?

why not call up them scientist and tell them about your paper

when academia requires complacency you can see why.

we both know life abuses entropy but you dont have the moxy to put it into print, either academically or on a forum

you are just lying to yourself and we both know it
    I'm just wondering if you any clue, even the slightest idea of what a paragraph is? So, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by iAWESOME View Post
    Ahhh my favorite scientific theory. In 50 years its speculated that computers will have the computing power of a human brain. In 500 years who is to say computers can't simulate entire Universes? Considering we're on the brink of being able to do this, who is to say this isn't happening now? Why couldn't it be happening now? If humans can refrain from killing each other between now and 1000 years from now (which is unlikely), we WILL be able to simulate entire Universes, so rather its happening now or not is irrelevant, because it will happen then. So, its entirely possible that 1000 years from now, humans figure out that backwards time travel is impossible, so they simulate the past, build computer replicas of their brains, insert their computers into a simulation, and now live 1000 years in the past in the year 2011.
    nice inquiry

i must apologize to you for my peanut gallery ruining your thread

7. Default

I'm just wondering if you any clue, even the slightest idea of what a paragraph is? So, do you?
    Who cares? This is a science forum, not a grammar forum.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by oldjar07 View Post
    Who cares? This is a science forum, not a grammar forum.
    LOL, you have to articulate yourself in a manner which is coherent and concise of which Bishadi fails to. I can't understand anything he says because he's all over the place. No structure to how he communicates...
    Last edited by Anarcho-Technocrat; Jun 22 2011 at 10:36 PM.

LOL, you have to articulate yourself in a manner which is coherent and concise of which Bishadi fails to. I can't understand anything he says because he's all over the place. No structure to how he communicates...
    cuz i err tupid

ummm darrrr........ what do idiots walk the planck?

dont dey nnowk that it be da short step and ignut?

all dem smaught doods and dudettes and i tink it must eeder tupidity, selfishyness or juts the moooorons imposing daar belifs versus integrity to science that has sooooo many drownin'

how can 'we the people' shut the fricken clowns up and let the evidence do da talkin'?

10. Default

Bad grammar isn't the grammar. The reason you and I can not understand him is he spews (*)(*)(*)(*) out and doesn't know what he is talking about.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast