date rape is a fake crime....

Discussion in 'Women's Rights' started by JavisBeason, Jun 24, 2011.

1. JavisBeason

JavisBeason New Member

*not when a guy slips a girl the date rape drug, but when a girl claims she was too drunk to make that decision and simply regrets who she slept with or regrets she cheated in a situation she made a choice to put herself in.

Majorly drunk though......why can a person be held accountable for driving while drunk, but not sexing while drunk....

If you know your are going to get hammered, you arrange for transportation prior, no excuses. So if you know you get horny while drunk, make arrangements to have a mother hen lookout for ya.

But when you cheat on your bf or hubby at a girls (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)rdly out, to try and ruin a guys life claiming he date raped you when in truth, it was you own bad decision shows how rape laws need to be changed

los2rec and (deleted member) like this.
  2. los2rec

los2rec New Member

This is an "achievement" of feminism. Before feminism, women didn't really go to prison, but, unfairly, feminist legislations put many men into prison, or into some computer record that will haunt the men life long at every job application/background-check. Daterape means "he is not as cute as I thought, and I changed my mind". The solution is actually ironic, we need to bring in the death penulty for sex offenders. That way girls are actually better protected against real date rapists, but they will have to think twice before they put an average joe into jail. And if they still do, they can then themselves be prosecuted for some degree of murder. The daterape legal code is also an excellent example how a special interest group can get power in a well balanced democracy. Too bad, real oppressed people can't make laws like this.

3. Panzerkampfwagen

Panzerkampfwagen New Member

There was a case a few years ago....... I think it might have been in the US. Anyway, a chick went to a bar and went and sat down next to a guy. She then offered to buy him a drink. He accepted. They spent the night together at the bar where she admits she kept buying him drinks. She then asked him to go home with her where she admits she asked him for sex.

BOOM! Guy has a rape conviction because she was drunk.

4. los2rec

los2rec New Member

Yes. We guys are in BIG trouble. Women complained for centuries that we kept ruining their lives. Now they get to rule the world, and I guess they glee "revenge time". (Only jailtime is a lot worse than kitchentime.)

5. Makedde

Makedde New Member Past Donor

Obviously an idiotic jury found him guilty. He should have been freed from court and the case thrown out.

6. JavisBeason

JavisBeason New Member

Except with rape accusations, men must prove their innocence. According to the above scenario....99% of American men are guilty of rape if rape now includes women who are drunk

7. Jarlaxle

Jarlaxle Banned

False accusations of rape should be punished with death.

8. JavisBeason

JavisBeason New Member

I'm not so much for death penalty for everything, but I (*)(*)(*)(*) sure think equal punishment is warranted for false reports.

9. LibertarianFTW

LibertarianFTW Well-Known Member

I completely agree. Either we are to let drunk driving slide, even claiming that the drunk driver is the victim or we change our ridiculous rape laws. To think that men who had sex with a drunk girl are in the same category as actual rapists makes me sick.

10. Catch

Catch Banned

How is raping a drunk girl okay? I don't get it.

11. LibertarianFTW

Having consensual sex with a drunk girl is different from rape. In my opinion, it shouldn't be a crime.

Do you believe drunk drivers should not be held accountable for driving drunk and having sex with a drunk girl should be considered rape, or do you believe that drunk drivers should be held accountable for their actions and having sex with drunk girls should not be a crime if they're consensual?

12. Catch

Catch Banned

In most states a drunk girl cannot consent.

They choose to drive. Drunk girls don't choose to pass out wherever they do.

No one is trying to get someone to drive, someone is trying to get someone to have sex in the latter argument.

Doug_yvr and (deleted member) like this.
  13. LibertarianFTW

Hiding behind the current law and throwing out some BS argument. I'm not talking about having sex with passed out girls -- I am talking about having sex with girls who consent while drunk. Why is it that a girl cannot choose to have sex while drunk nor be held responsible but can choose to drive while drunk and be held responsible?

14. Catch

Catch Banned

You cannot consent while drunk; so you don't have an argument.

Once again, no one is coercing a driver; one may be coercing a girl.

15. LibertarianFTW

So why can you consent to driving?

16. Frogger

Frogger Well-Known Member Past Donor

There is a difference between being passed out and some guy having sex with you, which is really rather pathetic on his part if you think about it and being drunk and saying, "Hey, let's screw."

This is just another of those signs that people no longer feel the need to take responsibility for their actions.

A girl gets drunk and has sex with a guy and rather than taking responsibility for so losing control of herself due to an overconsumption of alcohol, she blames the guy. Heck, the guy was probably as drunk as she was and if her being drunk means she was unable to make a rational decision about sex, his being drunk should also mean he couldn't make a rational decision about sex. He is just as guilty as the girl but he is no more guilty than the girl.

Date rape should be when a guy slips a girl a roofie, not when the girl gets drunk on her own and then consents to sex.

Makedde and (deleted member) like this.
  17. ian

ian New Member

exactly right. The type of person who would take advantage of a drunk female is scum anyway.

Gwendoline and (deleted member) like this.
  18. mikezila

mikezila New Member

i've read somewhere that nearly all cases where young woman report being "drugged", they really just drank so bloody much that they blacked out and/or can't believe that they acted like that.

19. Catch

Catch Banned

Because that is indeed the law. One does not coerce one into driving drunk; and when it does indeed happen; the person is found guilty.

A drunk person cannot consent to sex.

20. mikezila

mikezila New Member

what if he's drunker than her and/or it's her idea? did she rape him?

21. mikezila

mikezila New Member

so if he's drunk too (very likely) and it's her idea then she's a rapist?

22. Catch

Catch Banned

If he would choose to pursue it in court, it would most definitely be heard.

23. mikezila

mikezila New Member

yeah, right...if it ever got past the police laughing at him. :roll:

Rapunzel and (deleted member) like this.
  24. Catch

Catch Banned

But you don't know that, and if so, he would likely sue.

25. ian

ian New Member

Well then thats not taking advantage is it?