Yet another flash mob in Philly attacks restaurant patrons

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by ELOrocks17, Jun 29, 2011.

1. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 New Member

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20110629_Teens_in_a_mob_assault_and_rob_Center_City_patrons.html

Real nice--complete anarchy because these criminals think they are above the law..

So..it can only be a flash mob if its "coordinated"?

2. HonestJoe

HonestJoe Well-Known Member Past Donor

That is the conventional defintion of the term but does it really matter what it's called? Having a snappy term is only really important for the media looking to make money selling the story.

3. RichT2705

RichT2705 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Hopefully someone will shoot a few so that there is a different message being sent, and this stuff will stop.

flounder and (deleted member) like this.
  4. DonGlock26

DonGlock26 New Member Past Donor

Regular mob will do.

_

5. TRS

TRS New Member

I remember (If I remember correctly)in the 80s there was a name for this. wilding .

6. bacardi

bacardi New Member

unfortunately this is true.....some people only get the point if there is blood in the streets....you can talk all you want but until you actually hurt a few. then they wont stop!

7. webrockk

webrockk Well-Known Member Past Donor

The lefts myopic, 'compassionate' social policies that subsidize, and thusly enable and expand poverty and its accompanying crime...

are not unlike poorly conceived road intersections that claim a dozen lives per year....both seem to require a certain level of carnage before the 'deciders' react....

unfortuantely, the lefts reaction to the predictable bloodshed these feral mobs will inspire...

will be yet another discussion about gun control...

to deflect from the social decay they've assisted greatly in delivering.

8. PatrickT

PatrickT Well-Known Member

They are above the law.

9. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 New Member

so true...the liberal elite tell blacks that looting is part of thier "cultcha" and that whitey has more than enough for them to take....

10. stekim

stekim New Member

Depends on the state. If they are stealing and harming property, in most states you cannot legally shoot them. I agree that if someone picks off some in the front no one will want to be in the front. But it isn't going to happen.

11. NewSmirkingChimp

NewSmirkingChimp Banned

Not sure but I think Pa. is a shall issue state EXCEPT in Filthy. :gun: Shame, take out a few of the illiterate trash and that stuff would cease.

12. DonGlock26

DonGlock26 New Member Past Donor

Yeah, progressives didn't like the term....too negative for a mob of rapists.

13. myview

myview Well-Known Member

I feel bad for you people who live in the big cities. I'm staying right here. No amount of pay is worth all that. Everyone and their mother owns a gun here and the last person to get shot shot himself. That was a few years ago.

14. fiddlerdave

fiddlerdave Well-Known Member Past Donor

How about a quote on that? :lol:

How about as quote on THAT? :lol: Or an example of the police not arresting anyone? :roll:

:bump:

This is the best bit of unintentional gun humor I have ever seen!!!

Indeed, it is the typical result of "Everyone and their mother" having a gun at hand is that everyone or their mother or their kids get shot once in a while! And this is considered the cure to some rowdy teenagers snatching cel phones after a concert....... White guys raising hell after a sports game, as happens here in LA once in a while, is of course, nothing.

15. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 New Member

You must be a foreigner..this is common knowledge to any American...

16. myview

myview Well-Known Member

Not if your taught at a young age to respect and how to handle a gun. The guy that shot himself did it intentionally. I have a very large family. There ar more than 200 uf us still alive and we all have guns. No one has been shot.

17. RichT2705

RichT2705 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Yeah i know it probably wont happen...but if it did, I guarantee people would think twice next time. Each time they do this and get away with it, sends a message that they can continue.

It would only take a couple of corpses before some might hesitate to join in.

But alas...probably wont happen as you say, and we'll keep wondering why they are doing it.

18. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

Where's Batman when you need him?

19. stekim

stekim New Member

Just because they are total dicks.

20. PatrickT

PatrickT Well-Known Member

FiddlerDave: "How about as quote on THAT? Or an example of the police not arresting anyone?"

I had said that they are above the law and FiddlerDave wants a quote. I think even a liberal might have read about voter intimidation and the NBPP.

And, if you don't look you don't find and the police often don't look. If there is an arrest, things are dragged out to the point it drops out of the news and then they can do, or not do, as they please.

Don't you wonder why these "kids" aren't running from the police? They know what won't happen.

Actually, my heroes were a group of elderly Englishmen. Obviously not modern Englishmen. It was a group of WWII vets enjoying an outdoor concert and a gang of yobs from a nearby pub invaded, kicking a soccer ball into the band, shoving people around. The enraged vets attacked with canes. Go for it. Of course, the police showed up and rescued the yobs.

If a crowd of "victims" turned and attacked I can here the liberals crying from here, Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton would be demanding they all be locked away, and our President would be saying we have to do something about "those people".

21. Serfin' USA

Serfin' USA Well-Known Member

Allow people to carry air tasers. You can shock the (*)(*)(*)(*) out of someone, and it's as good as shooting them.

22. nocents

nocents Banned

No they're not.. There is just to many of them for the cops to handle and who knows when or where they will strike.
    There are ways.. It has to be a coordinated effort among citizens and the police force. It can be done.

23. NewSmirkingChimp

NewSmirkingChimp Banned

Does colored Batman wear a white cape? :confused:

24. nocents

nocents Banned

Blow horns, snipers and a armed civilian ground force should do the trick.
    Has to be coordinated with police dept first.
    Shouldn't be hard to figure the punks targets.... Need night watchmen in suspected target area's.

Keep this in mind... if one of the punks get shot.. all hell will most likely break loose across the country.

The best scenario is for shop owners to close... Create some mini Detroits.
    A 25 mile bus ride for what ever ends the threat.

25. fiddlerdave

fiddlerdave Well-Known Member Past Donor

Odd how I managed to find the information that of ONE incident, 15 people were arrested, with multiple felony counts charged.

Here you make a load of utterly specious claims about the police "not looking" or dropping charges, yet you can't show any basis at all for your fantasies.

The reality is harsh. In California, three of these incidents can get you life in prison, and we have the over-jammed full jails eating up a significant part of our state budget to prove it.

You don't even look at the incidents. The people are ALL running, some get away, but multiple arrests occur in EVERY incident.

It is really amazing how UNCOMMON any facts are in the Right Wing's "common knowledge".

And how offended they are when you ask them to show you any these "common" facts. :lol: