The Official Apology Thread for Obama Voters and Supporters

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Badmutha, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Badmutha

Badmutha New Member

Everyone makes mistakes, in the case of those who voted for Barack HusSame Obama......it could end up being one of the biggest mistakes in world history. A mistake that could bring to an end this 200 year experiment in Freedom and Liberty that we call home. But have Hope all those who voted for Change and got HusSame........this is where the healing begins.

The following apology form letter has been prepared, all you have to do is insert your name, paste and post........and we can begin repairing all the damage you and The Kenyan Tyrant have done to this once great country.
    The Official Apology Letter for Obama Voters and Supporters.......

I, (insert your name here), being of insane liberal mind and flabby liberal body, do hereby apologize for my part in electing The Worst President in US History--Barack HusSame Obama. I apologize for empowering a community organizer, with no executive experience, no economic experience, no foreign policy experience, and not a shred of military experience.......to the most powerful position in the world. For knowingly and willingly electing a 143-Day Senator with a 5 minute career and a 5 second resume......I am sorry.

For electing a Tyrant that defies The Will of The People, For electing the biggest Leftist to ever stain the Whitehouse, for voting against Freedom and the Constitution, for electing someone who never even ran a lemonade stand much less a candy store.......Let this apology be heard.

I promise to base my future votes on something besides "Feelings", Speaking Ability, and Teleprompter Experience, and I will never....ever....ever vote for the complete fraud and utter lie that is liberalism from this day forth.

An apology to our Founders and Forefathers and every American since, I know now the evil and amateur hour I elected....for the last time.....decreed by me, (Insert your name here)

flounder and (deleted member) like this.
  2. akphidelt

akphidelt Banned

We were doing fine until the Republican's took over Congress and started attacking hard working American's.

3. Someone

Someone New Member

Why should Democrats apologize for Republican stupidity?

4. Badmutha

Badmutha New Member

Unemployment Rate Since Democrats Took Over Congress
    [​IMG]

Now apologize....for Obama.....and for empowering Pelosi and Reid......a trifecta of incompetence and stupidity.

5. Trumanp

Trumanp Well-Known Member Past Donor

Maybe you should apologize for trying to use a chart to mislead?

It takes quite a bit of time for a new congress or president to make any real changes.

All your charts shows is that Republicans were running the economy into the ground, and it really hit the fan about the time the Dems inherited the mess, at least this time around anyhow.

Maybe the Republicans can apologize for running up massive debts under bush, for taking a surplus and turning it into deficits, and ruining the economy with reckless spending of their own?

6. akphidelt

akphidelt Banned

So what you just showed us is Obama inherited a mess? Thanks for proving our point!

7. toddwv

toddwv Well-Known Member Past Donor

Empty economies like that created by Bush, are bound to fail in a BIG way.

[​IMG]

8. Badmutha

Badmutha New Member

Inherited from Senator Obama......

9. Dan40

Dan40 New Member

Please update your knowledge of American History, currents events section.

In Nov. 2006 Democrats enjoyed a sizable victory in the elections. The first week of Jan 2007, Democrats took over total control of both Houses of Congress. Note, that is the beginning of the chart, 1/2007. democrats retained that total power over both Houses of Congress until the first week of Jan. 2011. At that point the Republicans that won the Nov. 2010 elections were seated in the majority of the House of Representatives, ONLY. All spending from FY 2008 to FY 2012 is laid at the feet of the Democrats. The newly seated Republicans had no say in spending for this FY 2011.

Now the Republicans way back when took a SMALL surplus, TOO Small to keep the national debt from increasing, but a surplus nonetheless, and did turn it into a deficit. That was bad, however it was also a Republican controlled Congress that FORCED President Clinton into that small surplus. Maybe you didn't know that.

But deficits and debts overall, HERE is a clear picture.

Under Clinton the debt to GDP ratio grew to 57%. That was NOT good, but not so awful either. It took 8 years for the debt to GDP to grow to that amount under Clinton. Then Bush took over. And in another 8 years, Bush grew the debt to GDP ratio from 57% to 69%. A 12 point increase in 8 years and both liberals/Democrats and independents let him know everyday that what he was doing was TERRIBLE. Even a few Republicans. Then after Bush, odrama took over just a couple of years ago, not even 3 years ago yet.

What has the national debt to GDP ratio done under odrama and complete Democrat control of both houses of Congress? It has already grown from 69% of GDP to 100% of GDP. A 31 point jump in about as many months.

So YES the Republicans spending WAS bad. But the Democrat spending is more than 3 times worse. Now Republicans and independents are screaming about the insane spending while liberals are defending a complete fool.

The12thMan and (deleted member) like this.
  10. Badmutha

Badmutha New Member

AA​

[​IMG]

Barack HusSame Obama--America's First AA President........

........now apologize.......

11. Serfin' USA

Serfin' USA Well-Known Member

I think an official apology thread for Goldman Sachs to America overall is more appropriate.

12. Badmutha

Badmutha New Member

13. Serfin' USA

Serfin' USA Well-Known Member

Yep. Wall Street owns Obama.

Here's the sad part though. They own both parties.

Unless you plan on voting for Ron Paul, Ralph Nader, or some other 3rd party candidate, Wall Street is going to pull the strings of the candidate you vote for.

There's not much for Democratic voters or Republican voters to apologize for, since the people who have the real power in our system aren't elected. They merely decide who we get to vote for among the big two parties.

In effect, they win no matter which of the two enters office.

14. ModerateG

ModerateG New Member

I won't apologize. Asking us to do so is insane. I'm not too happy with him but he's not as bad as Bush (not nearly) and I fully believe McCain would have been 10x worse. Heck, I'll likely end up voting for him again if anyone but Romney becomes the GOP candidate because they're so insane and extreme and polarized they'll destroy the country 100x worse than Obama ever could.

I'm voting for the lesser of two evils. :p

Serfin' USA and (deleted member) like this.
  15. Badmutha

Badmutha New Member

The Moderate McCain (d) would be terrible.........but you cant get any worse than Barack Obama (D)--Worst President in History. And if you hated Bush.....you must despise HusSame.

Try voting for someone who has at least ran a lemonade stand next time........base your vote on something besides "Feelings" and Teleprompter experience.

16. Wildjoker5

Wildjoker5 Well-Known Member

So you admit that it was Clinton's fault for the drop off in revenue in 2000 and only because we had a Rep in the WH, and the Reps controled congress in 2003, did the recession turn around and revenues where going up? So, 3 years into this mess, where is the recovery? Or 7 years into the dem controled congress, why didn't they stop this from happening since they are the ones that start the spending process. But you are more than willing to blame the TEA party for 7 months of their work in the house for the down grade? How about you start taking responsibility for your progressive FAILURES.

17. Wildjoker5

Wildjoker5 Well-Known Member

He is Bush XXL. He spends more, creates wars, expands the wire taps, takes over health care, etc. But I kind of agree, McCain may have been just as bad, minus the Obamacare.

18. ModerateG

ModerateG New Member

I think people fail to realize how many people Obamacare has helped. Heck, it doesn't go far enough. Universal Healthcare is a must. With Republicans it'll be opposite.

19. MissJonelyn

MissJonelyn New Member

Obama Care hasn't even taken effect yet. What the hell are you talking about, Moderate G?

20. Badmutha

Badmutha New Member

I think people fail to realize how beyond BANKRUPT all these liberal good intentions have made this country........

I thnk people fail to realize the Democrat Credit Card to Prosperity has its limit.......and we have exceeded it.

21. ModerateG

ModerateG New Member

Several aspects of it HAVE taken effect. What the heck are you talking about?

For example, being covered under your parents health insurance until you're 26 took effect. Lots of other things did too. It helped my brother significantly that one alone.

22. CanadianEye

CanadianEye Well-Known Member Past Donor

They say...there is a 5 to 1 ratio of Wall Street lobbyists in Washington.

23. Dan40

Dan40 New Member

Yes obamacare has already eliminated the private student loan business and doubled the interest rate of student loans from 4% to 8%. What in the world student loans have to do with health insurance, no one knows. But that was part of the worst piece of legislation ever passed by any Congress in the history of the nation. I guess doubling the interest rate for students will help fund the incredibly expensive obamacare when all of it kicks in. Luckily with Democrats kicked out of the Senate and the incompetent one kicked out of the White House in 2012. The House can send their already passed obamacare repeal to the Senate and on to a REAL President to sign and get this atrocity behind us.

24. highway234

highway234 New Member Past Donor

i voted for obama and now i think he royally sucks. but i don't feel too bad. if we hadn't voted for him sarah "extinction-level event" palin would be in the white house right now. (there's no way mccain would still be alive given the stress of the office.)

25. Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle Banned

You think he sucks, but why?

Not left enough?
    Too far left?
    Inept?
    Stupid?
    Dishonest?

I'd be curious as to why.