Video: 100% Racial! Rampaging White Racists Kill Innocent Black Man.

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Dasein, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Dasein

Dasein New Member

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/06/mississippi.hate.crime/index.html

IMO they deserve the maximum penalty under the law.

2. Imperator Caesar

Imperator Caesar New Member

Interesting, I thought it was only Blacks committing such crimes and acting like "thugs" and worse in the States. Or at least that's what a lot of the posters here made it seem in the thread the other day about the black teen violence at the fair in Wisconsin...

3. sec

sec Well-Known Member

From the Commie News Network article

"This was a crime of hate. Dedmon murdered this man because he was black," said Hinds County District Attorney Robert Shuler Smith. "The evidence will show that."

Asked if there could be any doubt whether the intent was to actually hurt and kill a black person, Smith responded: "No doubt about it. They were going out to look for a black victim to assault, and in this case, even kill."

why don't the black on white crimes deserve the same level of accuracy?

That has been the point of all of the posts of late.

4. RichT2705

RichT2705 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Didn't take long for the "Hate" angle to rear it's head, as the colors were lined up correctly.

Yep...a mission of "Hate", which I'm sure will carry the Hate Crime badge...which hasn't been mentioned in any of the Black gang/mob stories. :rolleyes:

5. Death Grip

Death Grip Banned

They indeed deserve the maximum penalty available.

The issue is the double standard. This is absolutely an outrage, but the big media do not cover events when the races are reversed with the same fervor or honesty.

6. way2convey

way2convey Well-Known Member

Hummm....didn't see this type of race focus by CNN (or any major network) after the WI mob of 100+ black kids attached ONLY WHITE people.

However, what these white kids did is unconscionable. Sick. They should be punished to the full extent.

7. submarinepainter

submarinepainter Well-Known Member Past Donor

It was a disgusting thing , I hope this (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*) spends years in jail . I am wondering if any of these teens were under 18 ? If they were why weren't the parents controlling their kids , a wrongful death suit should be brought against the parents

8. eleison

eleison New Member

Gosh Darn it... How many times do I have to tell you racist people!!!! Only white people can be racist!!!

Black people can never be racist. They can be misled, repressed, abandoned by society, etc....

BUT, one they can never be is RACIST!!! ;-)

p.s. if you disagree with me, you're a racist!!!

[​IMG]

9. Iron River

Iron River Well-Known Member

If a gang of black boys had killed a white man in that spot in the exact same way it would have been called a crime of opportunity. Just punks looking to have a little fun that got out of control.

In any case, these punks should have their asses kicked to the maximum extent of the law. Pretty hard to kill a human being for fun if you don't have a lot of hate in your soul so charge them with that too. But getting a race riot started isn't necessary.

10. PatrickT

PatrickT Well-Known Member

But, you haven't even asked why they did this. You haven't asked who or what forced these poor innocent people to do such a horrible thing. You haven't even wondered what your responsibility with your hate speech might be. You haven't asked what this black man did to instigate this attack. Can we possible reach a conclusion when these questions, which have been asked quite recently on other attacks, are answered. I almost forgot, the problem isn't what these people might have done it's how it's portrayed in the media.

My opinion is that if they're guilty the sentence should be harsh but I won't agree with the hypocrites on this forum.

11. TheHat

TheHat Well-Known Member

Where was the national attention about Wisconsin this past week?

No, instead we got a story on Mississippi.

12. Blackrook

Blackrook Banned

White on black crime is a drop in the ocean compared to black on white crime.

13. Inphormer

Inphormer Banned

Maybe we should just chill on all the murder threads entirely. Frankly we should chill on all the violent crime threads. Violent crime has been going down for years. Why do we keep discussing a problem that is slowly but steadily getting resolved? Why don't we discuss things that are NOT getting resolved, National Debt, Afghanistan, Libya (I think that's still going on), War on drugs, etc.

Its dumb to discuss these isolated incidents that do not affect anyone on this forum or most Americans in general. Its just sensational tabloid press. And the race angle makes this forum one of the most disturbing places on the Internet.

14. Piscivorous

Piscivorous New Member

Really now? Black people can't be racist?

Hatred or intolerance of another race or other races is racism.

Unless you think black people, or Hispanic people or Asian people are somehow incapable of hatred or intolerance towards another race, you are simply intellectually dishonest.

And no, just because I have a different view than you doesn't make me a racist.

15. TheHat

TheHat Well-Known Member

Amen to that!

16. texmaster

texmaster Banned

Exactly right as usual.

17. Surfer Joe

Surfer Joe Well-Known Member Past Donor

Nonsense.
    There are no "innocent" negroes.
    We all know that they are guilty of something or other.

Heck, until the 50s, proud southern whites used to lynch more of them each year than all of the federal and state executions combined, but now they aren't allowed to do that anymore, so where do you think that all of those guilty negroes have gone?
    We have to take our country back.

18. SiliconMagician

SiliconMagician Banned

Well, at least with white people we're already so hated and despised it's not possible to "damage our race" any more than it already has been!

19. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

Nah, it was just juvenile high-spirits. I expect they're all good, upstanding citizens. Boys will be boys you know...
    They'll probably get a severe talking-to and get off scott-free.

(Edited for sarcasm)

20. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

Crime is crime. What difference does a person's ethnicity make-unless you're a southern black on the receiving end of police 'justice'?

21. DonGlock26

DonGlock26 New Member Past Donor

No, the flash mob crime wave is finally forcing progressives and black leaders to admit there are massive problems in the culture of inner city blacks. I know progressives would like to get this off the radar, but as long as the mobs keep attacking whites- it will be discussed in public. Progressives no longer have total control of the media.

The riots in the UK are also bringing the failure of the welfare state's multicultural experiment to light.

_

22. RichT2705

Well, one difference off the top of my head, is how the "hate" angle is unevenly applied.

Didn't see that angle once with regards to the WI story...however in this one, it was right in the leadoff sentence.

When the Hate angle can add more years to the same crime, and is applied only one way..this is a big difference.

23. DonGlock26

DonGlock26 New Member Past Donor

Did CNN report on the Wisconsin state fair racial attacks?

_

24. RichT2705

Heres one from a CNN site, which surprisingly DOES mention "hate crime" ...however it confirms what we all knew already. Hate crime only goes one way.

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-647754

Uneven applications of this "Hate Crime" garbage due to fear of backlash from one group.

Why bother.

25. wopper stopper

wopper stopper New Member

looks like you get all your information from watching " Mississippi Burning"