Chinese Communist Party: USA is "Immoral", "Irresponsible" and "a Farce"

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by James Cessna, Aug 9, 2011.

1. James Cessna

James Cessna New Member

It seems as if the Chinese are not at all happy with the way Obama and the Congress have handeled the U.S. debt crisis.

Before Barack Obama assumed the office as president in 2009, who would have believed the Chinese Communist Party would within two years of his election call the USA and our system of governance "immoral", "irresponsible" and "a farce"?

The problem, according to the Chinese, is Obama isn’t serious about the budget deficit. "As the Congressional Budget Office revealed in a January report, the deficits generated by the Obama administration are the largest since the end of World War Two, after two years of unchecked and out of control federal spending.

Since President Obama took office in January 2009, the United States has embarked on the most ambitious failed experiment in Washington meddling in US history. Huge increases in government spending, massive federal bailouts, growing regulations on businesses, thinly veiled protectionism, and the launch of a vastly expensive and deeply unpopular health care reform plan, have all combined to instill fear and uncertainty in the markets."

Here is what the Chinese Communist Party has to say about this latest situation.

2. IrishLefty

IrishLefty New Member

Ironic that the criminal Chinese Regime condemns any government for being "immoral" or "irresponsible".

3. Montoya

Montoya Banned

I could care less what the chinese say or think. They have alot of nerve even opening their thuggish mouths. What they do to their people does not even compare to what goes on here.

4. janpor

janpor Well-Known Member

I made a thread about this, with virtually the same title, about a week ago in "Latest World News" and it's still active...

5. James Cessna

James Cessna New Member

hi, janpor!

I guess this just proves brilliant minds often come up with very similar ideas?

James Cessna

[​IMG]

6. gamewell45

gamewell45 Well-Known Member Past Donor

I find it interesting that as a Conservative, that you'd take anything a communist says seriously. That is of course if your a true Conservative.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Birch_Society

7. James Cessna

James Cessna New Member

You have not been paying attention, gamewell.

I am not a conservative; I am a moderate and a centrist.

I don’t vote for the party platform; I vote for the depth of the candidate’s solutions.

At this time, I don't see much depth from either party.

Here is a typical example of my politics.

^

[​IMG]

Here are two liberal elitist. After three years, they have become quite identical in their policies and their differences have become very minor! They ignore Congress when it comes to their war policies and they both think they can spend their way back into national economic prosperity. Obama, like Bush, has increased the power of the NSA, he has broadened the scope of warrantless wiretapping of Americans and both have done nothing to scale back and limit the abuses of the Patriot Act. Obama is clearly the greatest authoritarian and one of the phoniest and most insincere presidents we have ever had.

8. gamewell45

gamewell45 Well-Known Member Past Donor

In that case I stand corrected.

9. Serfin' USA

Serfin' USA Well-Known Member

Isn't this a duplicate thread?

10. Joe Six-pack

Joe Six-pack Banned

It's sad when China--human rights violator that it is--has to lecture the US on civic responsibility.

11. janpor

janpor Well-Known Member

Yes, he's what is called "a thief". ;)

Seriously -- he can't have found the article because it only is "findable" or readable via Google's "in cache" option.

12. Slant Eyed Pirate

Slant Eyed Pirate New Member

Right, because the USA exports its violence and its debt.

China is to the world as Germany is to the Eurozone.

13. janpor

janpor Well-Known Member

Germany exports as much, or almost as much, or even more, than China.

OK, I don't know exactly since I read that Germany has never exported as much as this year. Anyways -- it's pretty much the same amounta s China if I'm not mistaken.

China exports stuffed animals, TV's, laptops,... that break down after 2 years.

Germany supplies the world with heavy and very specialized machinery and that sort of stuff.

14. Professor Peabody

Professor Peabody Well-Known Member Past Donor

The always attempt to project their own morals on to others so they do feel alone in what they do.

15. RaginRoy

RaginRoy New Member

Are you talking about Per Capita or Raw numbers?

Because it's only close if you're talking Per Capita, and Germany imports FAR more than China, leaving China with a larger trade surplus than Germany could ever hope to have.

16. penguin1634

penguin1634 New Member

Hows about the stupid Chinese get their little selves back to the assembly line to put lead paint on children's toys for $0.02 an hour.

Our founding fathers pioneered freedom, Chairman Mao engineered new ways to kill people.
    Even if the first 32.5 million dead didn't accomplish your plan, you can always launch another scheme to fix the first one. What's a couple million suffering Chinese peasants among friends?

And that's all that needs to be said about China.

17. RaginRoy

RaginRoy New Member

You haven't done any research on China since the 1990's I see, Chairman Mao and the Great Leap Forward was almost half a century ago.

China is currently more capitalist than the United States and is one of the few countries in the world with a trade surplus. While the United States squabbles over whether or not to pay it's bills.

18. Serfin' USA

Serfin' USA Well-Known Member

China is more crony capitalist than us, but both of us have problems involving oligarchy.

The difference is that China seems to have a system better able to invest in itself without the "squabbling."

In terms of international trade, you could say that China is more practical in its application of capitalism, but in terms of having a free market, America is more capitalistic.

19. penguin1634

penguin1634 New Member

I completely understand that. It's just we're not talking about that. In fact, I give them kudos for managing to create a competitive environment. I just thought they were supposed to be communist. Perhaps the reds are getting a little too green. They should rename their party. That is all.

This is about if China should be able to call the US those words with a straight face.

20. RaginRoy

RaginRoy New Member

China hasn't been communist since Dong opened it to Capitalism in the late 80's and early 90's and embraced a more free market system.

Certainly they lean further left than anyone that exists in the US, but to call them communist is laughable.

21. Awryly

Awryly New Member Past Donor

The Chinese are largely correct. And even the Russians have difficulty viewing the US with any love of its real values, which are, of course, nothing to do with the values trotted out like carriage horses by the likes of Fox News.

It is often fun to watch Russia Today. Often wacky but also often keen in its analysis of American idiosyncraticism.

22. Black Monarch

Black Monarch New Member

LOL, you said "dong" :-D

23. janpor

janpor Well-Known Member

You are underestimating the strength of European economies.

Germany, in raw nembers, exports as much, more, or just slightly less, than China.

In capita terms, Germany blows China completely out of the water.

24. RaginRoy

RaginRoy New Member

In exports, sure, In imports, not a chance.

China blows Germany out of the water when it comes to Trade Surplus, which is what I was discussing.

25. peoplevsmedia

peoplevsmedia Banned

So that makes Obamba a capitalist or a neocon?