Death Penalty For Serious Financial Frauds and Scams

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Americann, Aug 17, 2011.

?

Death Penalty For Serious Financial Frauds and Scams?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  1. Americann

Americann Banned

There have been many cases worldwide where thieves kill somebody for $100 or $200.

If somebody pays $10,000 or $20,000 to a contract killer then the killer will eliminate the person.

But there are multi-billion dollars frauds and scams and the guilty person is sent to prison or they walk free. How many people's life have been devastated by multi-billion frauds and scams? Many people commit suicide because of financial problems and many people die because they cannot buy good house, expensive medicines, good food.

There should be death penalty for serious financial frauds and scams because hundreds and thousands of people lives are destroyed from massive frauds and scams.

What about $9 Trillion whatever bailouts from Obama because of which today world economy is completely unstable and nobody knows what is going on in world society and financial world?

2. pappypapaya

pappypapaya Newly Registered

I don't believe that lying and taking advantage of (albeit a lot of) people's gullibility in order to trick them out of (not even necessarily take) their money is akin to the premeditated taking of a person(s) life. The latter is much more precious, immoral, and irrevocable. Murder is also definite, while what defines a "scam" is fuzzy.

Frankly, I believe the victims are partially at fault for being gullible anyways. Isolated cases of suicide after a huge financial loss are not the responsibility of the scammer or fraud. Scam and fraud do not take life itself, it is only responsible for the lies, and the actual financial loss itself. How people deal with that loss is not part of the crime.

I do agree that too many times, serious scams and frauds result in sentences that are much much too light for the crime.

3. peoplevsmedia

peoplevsmedia Banned

There should and will be a death penalty for people ignoring my web site. what you say without a doubt is 100% true as well. all of it. there is no argument about it - if 3 people really voted no, then they should be put to death also because of criminal ignorance

4. macaroniman

macaroniman New Member

I think these swine should be put in stocks on the steps of Wall street and every investor who lost money should be allowed to cane them a sawt for every dollar. and Televise it.

5. Americann

Americann Banned

I have suffered financial loss of estimated $50 million because of FBI. One of my family members died because of FBI's reckless decisions.

According to online polls world economy is $14 Trillion ponzi because 80% people say more than 20% of world economy is ponzi.

George Bush had said "if you harbour terrorist, you are terrorist". Today USA is suffering terribly because USA in harbouring FBI. Everybody should know the truth so I am posting this here.

I had 100% honest, legitimate and respected internet business which was shut down by FBI reckless and idiotic decisions. How many people involved in internet marketing have suffered financial loss because of FBI and law authorities stupid and reckless decisions. FBI and world law have a bad habit of shutting down websites without proper investigations. I agree internet marketing is very attractive for online frauds and crimes but there are many 100% honest people who have suffered financial loss because of world law.

Why are honest people scared/terrified of FBI and Law?

Some 6 years back, I was partner (to some extent) with Stormpay. Stormpay was an online payment processor similar to Paypal. Infact Stormpay was better than Paypal. Stormpay would have easily taken over/defeated Paypal in 2 years, if Stormpay would have not been shut down by that idiot FBI.

I think today millions of Paypal users have some problem with Paypal since I have read hundreds of horror stories about Paypal. I think monopoly has gone to Paypal's head. Paypal would have been kept in check and hundreds of millions of online payment processor customers would have received excellent and low-cost service if today Stormpay would have survived. Stormpay was a better payment processor than Paypal but Stormpay was shut down by the FBI without proper investigations since Stormpay was processing payments for a possibly scam investment company but Stormpay had no knowledge of this scam.

I doubt Paypal had something to do with shut down of Stormpay because Stormpay would have taken over Paypal in 2 years and today Stormpay would have dominated the online payment industry instead of Paypal. Today many millions of worldwide people are suffering at the hands of Paypal because of reckless and idiotic decisions of the FBI.

Today, FBI is directly responsible for the sufferings of many millions of people. Because of FBI, my family have suffered extensively for 6 years.

FBI or USA government should compensate/repay me for my financial loss of $50 million.

Stormpay was processing payments for possible ponzi (12dailypro) which had collected $300 million in 1 year. FBI shut down 12dailypro but FBI also shut down Stormpay without proper investigations. I would speak to managers of Stormpay frequently. Stormpay was honest and innocent.