What Is The Underlying Cause Of Astronomically High Black Crime Rates?

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Zook, Aug 17, 2011.

?

What Is The Underlying Cause Of Astronomically High Black Crime Rates?

1. Genetics

23.2%
  2. Greed

8.1%
  3. Low intelligence

20.2%
  4. Poverty

38.4%
  5. Other

48.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zook

Zook New Member

Everytime I come here and listen to one of the ignorant anti-racists (who, incidentally, sound like they can count the number of black "people" they've met with the fingers on one hand) I hear them say "poverty causes black crime, eradicate poverty and black crime will stop."

This is simplistic garbage that's designed to be used as a convenient and easy excuse to beat the racists.

(1.) If poverty causes crime, why am I not a criminal? Whilst growing up, I came from a dirt poor household. My father died young and my mother chose to raise me alone with no help whatsoever from friends or family. Infact, I know quite a few Whites that have grown up poor and didn't turn to crime.

(2.) If poverty is to blame for black crime, wouldn't that be an explanation to blacks' astronimically high robbery rates only? You don't need to beat somebody up for their purse, but they do. You don't need to rape elderly women to survive, but they do. How about all the black flash mobs that have been sweeping America lately attacking and beating up Whites for no reason? You must of heard about that? Poverty, really? What in the hell do "drive-by shootings" have to do with poverty?? America probably wouldn't even know what a "drive-by" was if it weren't for the black species. Perhaps their biggest contribution to American society? Hmmm...

(3.) The NFL and NBA is almost solely comprised of black criminals. They're rich as thieves and remain as thieves. From Lawrence Taylor, to Michael Vick, to OJ Simpson, I could literally go on and on and on if you want me to. Not only sports stars. I can name literally thousands of black celebrities, police officers, preachers and musicians that have been arrested for something or other. Infact, it'd be harder compiling a list of rich black celebs who are completely law-abiding.

(4.) Freddie Young... yes. That's all that needs to be said really. Google him. He's a black "man" who hit a $46million jackpot lottery. Now he's sitting in jail for murdering his daughter's landlord.

(5.) Poverty causes crime? Why not just go out and find a job? There's plenty of options out there even in the recession. You might not like what's out there, but anything's better than turning to crime. We live in a day and age where appearing to be racist is nothing short of evil and demonic, so everybody's scared to death of denying a black "man" a job. You have Affirmative Action to help you along the way. Why are you poor black "people?" It's no secret that if you pull your pants up, wear a nice suit, speak to your potential boss with respect without mentioning "muh dik" or "buss a cap in yo ass" once, then you're likely to get hired. But that's a little too advanced for most black "men" isn't it?

(6.) Even if black crime is linked to poverty... is that really an excuse? Our argument is we don't want to live around dangerous people. We want to be safe and well in a civilized society. And the fact remains that poverty or not, you're FAR more safe living in an America without black "people" than you are in todays America.

There's evidence all around that black crime has little to do with poverty.

I'll make a poll about this. Think about it before you automatically rush to the "poverty" option. It's not illegal to rethink why you're bahhh'ing along with the rest of the liberal sheep and repeating tired, old rhetoric about black crime that literally makes no sense.

2. discovery721

discovery721 New Member

Nobody is saying it is excusable, and no one is saying that your statistics are in-accurate. But it's more about culture than pigment. It's the "ghetto" culture, not the "black" culture. Not all black people partake in the lifestyle, and not only black people do. Do you have proof that ghetto white kids commit less crime than ghetto black kids? Probably not. Do you have any proof that educated black people commit more crime than eduated white people? Probably not.

It's about culture not pigment, and it's not exclusive to black people.

3. Zook

Zook New Member

I never see any successful, law-abiding blacks show positive action or condemn criminal black folk for what they're doing to the society that took them in. Well, except for Pastor Manning. But he's shouted down as a lunatic or an Uncle Tom.

It's amazing how unpopular speaking out against criminality is in the black community. Even among the rich, law-abiding blacks.

4. discovery721

discovery721 New Member

WHy should they? They've got their own lives to live.

5. Wildjoker5

Wildjoker5 Well-Known Member

Other - Victimism. The ones that commit the crimes believe they are victims and nothing is their fault. Hmmm, where have I heard that before?

ELOrocks17 and (deleted member) like this.
  6. Zook

Zook New Member

Why shoud they? To clear up the society that their ilk are destroying maybe?

Pastor Manning certainly feels a duty to tell it like it is in order to get his "people" to stop trashing the very society that took them in from a land with no electricity and mud huts for homes. Why can't more do the same?

People like you don't want to see change in our society, do you? You don't care whether black violence and crime destroys every city in America. Probably because you live in a safe, majority-White neighborhood well away from the front lines.

7. Individualist

Individualist New Member

That's a fallacy you should be able to point that out. Just because people in poverty are more prone to crime does not mean that every single person living in poverty will be a criminal, there's more to it than that.

As I said it's also partly due to culture and also culture caused by poverty. If you're poor then your parents were more likely to be poor and poor people, especially in the way that black culture has emerged, are far more likely to be bad parents. But anyway tell me that someone who was born in poverty and surrounded by drugs is going to have the same standard of general "morality" and kindness than people born with good parents and in a comfortable environment.
    Once again culture and happenstance, if a well raised middle class person is cast down into poverty he's not immediately going to totally change his entire behavior

That's mostly to do with culture which has been caused by the drug trade and the government utterly destroying the work ethic of the black community through welfare schemes. Often times too blacks can get a better deal for dealing (either in pay or in drugs) than working. Also who says that criminals can't work?

No, individuals should be punished and treated as such regardless of their upbringing, any criminal act is an act against their fellow men and should be treated as such, rich or poor.

And let me guess you want to "solve" this "problem" with criminal acts against others, based not upon individual merit but instead race.
    If black crime is really linked to general black characteristics is that an excuse for violence?

No one can reasonably argue that blacks would perform fewer crimes if they did not live in poverty. The extent of this is debatable, I would definitely say that it would make a significant difference, but more would have to change in black culture for their crime rates to match those of whites.
    My problem with racism is that you do not judge individuals based upon their own traits, you lump them into groups based upon skin color, not only is that unfair to every individual of that group, and yourselves, but it will give you a false view of the world.
    Individuals are individuals, they are not cookie cutter molds shaped by race or any other specific factor, or combinations of factors.

8. discovery721

discovery721 New Member

Is it the educated black persons fault that there is crime? No. If he wants to do something about it good for him. He certainly isn't obligated to... I don't think that anybody views educated black people poorly just because they are black... Except racists.

9. Individualist

Individualist New Member

While I agree that most black people will defend black crime way, way to much (I've had really stupid arguments with an afro-centric friend of mine who's convinced every problem to ever afflict the world is because of white savagery) it's not fair to justify, or really base anything surrounding the way black people live to comparing African society to American society. Europeans dragged them over here in boats where massive numbers died or got diseases and then treated them like dogs for centuries, and like subhumans for another century.
    It's not okay just because now black people live good lives, and having a grudge against modern discrimination (or what they see as discrimination whether or not it exists or is worth talking about is a totally different story) can't be written off because "we took you from the huts". That's like if you took a family, shoved them in a basement and kept them alive for twenty years and then let the kid out and live with you that it was okay because he now lives better than where he came from... It's just ****ed up!

10. discovery721

discovery721 New Member

BTW, you're not gonna change (*)(*)(*)(*) (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)ing about black people on an internet forum. If you really want to make a difference get off the computer and go get (*)(*)(*)(*) done.. Otherwise shut up about wanting to "see change" when you're not doing (*)(*)(*)(*) thing about it with your inflamatory posts on the interwebz.

11. Zook

Zook New Member

Don't ever guess. Most racism is non-violent. We just don't want to be around blacks for a number of reasons. In my personal opinion they need to be peacefully shipped back to Africa where they belong in order to dramatically reduce violence in America. It's just not working out.

You make some good points other than that. I don't necessarily agree though. Thank you for your input.

12. Individualist

Individualist New Member

Alright, I'm sorry for assuming this. I have no problem with this if it could actually be done like this, but by that I mean that you have to convince every African American to return to Africa, I would hate to lose some of my black friends but you actually convinced them that this was the best thing for them then I'd be fine with it.
    With that being said I really don't think it will ever happen and if this ever became a large scale policy I'm almost certain threat and intimidation if not outright violence would be used to get blacks to leave America, and I would resist that with everything I had.

13. Libhater

Libhater Well-Known Member

You don't think that your black friends or blacks in general would move to Africa, but would you agree with the fact that blacks would be much better off here in America if they were to segregate themselves from WHITE America? Wouldn't segregation prevent a lot of the racial tension and crime we now unfortunately have here in America? Wouldn't segregation also lower the amount of disproportinate black on WHITE crime that is so prevelant according to the stats?

14. Individualist

Individualist New Member

Nope just ruin their job opportunities and end one of the last good influence most poor blacks ever have and destroy race relations forever.

I can't think of anything more tense than a segregated state, voluntary integration is the key to good race relations. Depending on how segregation was done then no it would make crime more prevalents by blacks against whites and also vice-versa. Imagine if blacks and whites were seen as different humans, different types of people with nothing in common, think of the kind of tension that would bring up, it's bad enough as it is, but if you don't think a group is human... You can say goodbye to any white person who accidentally walks through the black part of a city and any black person who goes into a more.... Confederate, white neighborhood.
    Once again, the solution is always voluntary cooperation and the recognition that we are all individuals, not part of these arbitrary groups, as my sig says, the individual now and forever.

15. Zook

Zook New Member

I think Gator Monroe's onto something. It could well be genetic. :)

16. SigTurner

SigTurner New Member

My suspicion for the underlying cause of the extraordinarily high crime rate amongst African Americans is that it is a combination of depraved culture and successive generations of bad breeding practices encouraged by disastrous social policies.

I cannot answer your poll because the phenomenon cannot be adequately explained by any one of the listed possibilities.

The fact of the matter is that the genes of any race or breed of humans can be depreciated through bad breeding practices. We have in America, right now, at least three generations where the least competent, least socially adjusted, least cognitively enlightened, and least emotionally stable blacks were actually encouraged, by foolish social welfare policy, to have broods of children out of wedlock in dysfunctional family settings.

Adding to the problem, is the PC taboo which prohibits anyone from openly discussing the true underlying causes for black crime in America without fear of being labeled a racist and losing their job.

17. hvywgt250

hvywgt250 New Member

, Why do liberals want to push the myth that poverty causes crime? It's an excuse to redistribute the wealth to the unproductive in society. Liberals always attempt to place blame except where blame is due. The individual is responsible for their actions, not society. Liberal parents also share the majority of the blame. Poverty was just an easy scapegoat.

18. Anders Hoveland

Anders Hoveland Banned

My opinion is that the high rates of black crime are due to the following factors:
    1. poverty, lack of opportunity
    2. an ethnic culture that does not respect other people
    3. genetics
    4. a pervasive belief that they are being oppressed by whites
    5. actual discrimination against them based on their race

There is probably much interplay between these different factors.
    There are significant genetic differences between the races. Blacks tend to have more trouble concentrating in school. Even a slight disadvantage makes it difficult for them to compete and earn good incomes. Lower incomes lead to fear and frustration, and thus violence. Race is somewhat like a "brand name".
    The blacks have given their own race a bad image, making it harder for them to find employment, which contributes to the problems that caused them to have a bad image in the first place. The negetive cycle perpetuates itself.
    Each of the five reasons listed above contributes to, and has interplay with, the other factors. The causes are very much intertwined.

Blacks have also been increasingly displaced from their lower-skilled jobs, and from their traditional inner city communities, by the large influx of hispanic immigrants. It is thus difficult for them to find jobs and housing.

19. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

I voted "other" because I don't think there is one answer.

I think the high illegitimacy rates among blacks is definitely a big part of the problem. A disproportional amount of blacks grow up without fathers, and without a strong male role model in their lives, they are more likely to join gangs or hang out with the wrong crowd while growing up.

This also makes them a lot more impressionable, since there is nobody there to show them right from wrong, so they are influenced a lot more by outside forces. This becomes a huge problem when their society glorifies a criminal lifestyle. Gang members are idolized in black culture as heroes. The other role models are usually rappers or sports figures, two groups that usually have trouble staying within the confines of the law.

There is also a systemic victimhood and blame-game mentality that blacks have, which has been carried over for many generations. They believe they can't succeed, so they don't try as hard. When they fail, they blame whites and other groups, not themselves.

Combine all of these things, and it's not hard to see why many of them resort to crime. Once they get arrested, it makes it very hard for them to get jobs, so they delve deeper into the realm of crime. It then becomes a vicious cycle that is nearly impossible to escape from. Even if they try and change and get an education, their criminal history follows them, and continues to keep them from getting good jobs. They then fall back into crime.

I have met some very intelligent, hard working black people in my life, but unfortunately the statistics show that they are a minority. There are significant problems in the black community that will persist AND get worse over time. As long as they continue to not accept responsibility for them, and use whitey as a scapegoat every chance they get, it is very unlikely that these problems will be addressed anytime soon.

ELOrocks17 and (deleted member) like this.
  20. Death Grip

Death Grip Banned

I chose Poverty and Other.

The reason is the break down of the family unit. As the Democrats / Liberals pushed the welfare state into black communities they took away the father's role in the family unit and replaced it with the "Big Nanny" state. They got the black community to sacrifice their American Dream and families for a welfare check, food stamps, and Section 8 housing.

Without fathers to be examples for a huge portion of the community the young men are without the most important influence on a male's life to steer him in the right direction and correct his path when he strays.

I have studied African history and African American history from professors at top universities that do not push the standard liberal lie of the "evil white man".

The reverse of the course for the black community is simple and easy. True leaders like Louis Farakhan preach the strong family unit. Race hustlers like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton continue the lie for their own personal advancement. If Martin Luther King, Jr. were alive today, he would have slapped the crap out of Jesse and Al.

21. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

I really hope blacks aren't taking this guy seriously. Jesse and Al would have a hard time rising up to this guy's level of scum.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwtf4TsquE4[/youtube]

Anybody know the youtube embed code for this forum?

22. Doug_yvr

Doug_yvr Well-Known Member Past Donor

Classic!

23. Zook

Zook New Member

Yes. Anti-racists are usually very ignorant. The majority of them have never spent any significant amounts of time around the blacks they proclaim to love.

You'd have to be ignorant to tolerate the unacceptable way blacks behave in this day and age. There's no other explanation for it.

24. CanadianEye

CanadianEye Well-Known Member Past Donor

Other.

Societal moral compass is almost non existent, exploding social justice mentality gets morphed into racial victim mentality, both in combination with poverty.

25. efjay

efjay Well-Known Member

You hit the nail on the head right there mate.

The ignorant anti racist in Australia defend black crime and say its all whiteys fault and bla bla bla ... These same IGNORANT people have not have to live in a place where abos break into houses and shi# on the floor JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE WHITE. Nor have they had to go down to the shopping center to save their wife cos the local abos are in the carpark harassing WHITE WOMEN. They have not had to pick up the mess left after abos get pissed then go on a rampage of fighting and raping.
    The ignorant people are the ones that deny the problem that is BLACK CRIME.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.