Muslim Activist Tarek Fatah Claims White House Tied to Muslim Brotherhood

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by injest, Aug 17, 2011.

1. injest

injest New Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YBWAO7CuMxA

Obama tried to claim credit for the uprising in Egypt....his friends in Project Pink (Bernadine Dohrn, Bill Ayers wife and coconspirator in the Weather Underground is a leader) were there agitating and 'organizing'...

and we warned that the Muslim Brotherhood would take power...and we were laughed at...

this isn't some 'nutty' conservative saying this, this is a MUSLIM saying this...wake up people!

2. pjohns

pjohns Well-Known Member

In recent times, it has become the secular equivalent of blasphemy to speak anything ill of The Religion of Peace...

3. teeceemv

teeceemv New Member

Wouldn't surprise me at all.

4. Rapunzel

Rapunzel New Member Past Donor

I never laughed...I knew this to be true.

5. Sunkissed

Sunkissed Member

And how can you be sure this activist doesn't have an agenda against Obama and the US by making this statement?

Oh, that's right, you can't :fart:

6. Professor Peabody

Professor Peabody Well-Known Member Past Donor

Very interesting video.

7. Montoya

Montoya Banned

Now all of sudden some muslim activist is a credible source to the **********s?

8. Rapunzel

Rapunzel New Member Past Donor

Prolly as reliable as D-Baggers.

9. pjohns

pjohns Well-Known Member

And how can you be sure that the Flying Spaghetti Monster does not exist?

Oh, that's right: You can't...

10. Trinnity

Trinnity Banned

Me either. You never know.

11. pjohns

pjohns Well-Known Member

Anyone who chooses incendiary terminology to describe others has thereby disqualified himself as a serious analyst, as far as I am concerned.

If, for instance, a person wished to do a serious critique of contemporary black culture, and he used the odious "N" word in the process, I would find it very difficult to take him seriously...

gypzy and (deleted member) like this.
  12. injest

injest New Member

no one said anything about Clinton.

13. gypzy

gypzy New Member

Did you read past the word "activist"?

Tarek Fatah (born November 20, 1949) is a Canadian political activist, writer, and broadcaster. He is the author of Chasing a Mirage: The Tragic Illusion of an Islamic State[1] published by John Wiley & Sons. In the book Fatah challenges the notion that the establishment of an Islamic state is a necessary prerequisite to entering the state of Islam. He suggests that the idea of an Islamic state is merely a mirage that Muslims have been made to chase for over a millennium. Chasing a Mirage was shortlisted for the $35,000 Donner Prize for 2008–09.[2]

Fatah's second book, titled The Jew Is Not My Enemy: Unveiling the Myths that Fuel Muslim Anti-Semitism,[3] was published by McClelland & Stewart in October 2010.

Fatah is the founder of the Muslim Canadian Congress. Fatah's advocates gay rights, a separation of religion and state, opposition to sharia law, and advocacy for a "liberal, progressive form" of Islam.
    Some of his activism and statements have met with considerable criticism from Canadian Muslim groups.

He was one of the founders of the Muslim Canadian Congress in 2001 and served as its communications director and spokesperson until 2006.
    In this capacity, he has spoken out against the introduction of Sharia law as an option for Muslims in civil law in Ontario, Sharia banking in Canada, which he has described as a 'con-job', promoted social liberalism in the Muslim community and the separation of religion from the state, and endorsed same-sex marriage.

He resigned as the communications director of the MCC in August 2006, claiming that his public profile as a socially liberal Muslim had put him and his family at risk.

The large majority of the founding members left the Muslim Canadian Congress over the years. This culminated in a dramatic split in the summer of 2006 when the remaining founders, including the entire executive and several other Board members left to form the Canadian Muslim Union (CMU). According to the Globe and Mail,[10] the split occurred when some members of the MCC's former board marched in a Toronto anti-war rally where banners and photographs supporting Hezbollah's Hassan Nasrallah and Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad were paraded. While the current members of the MCC wanted nothing to do with Hezbollah, it was claimed that other executive members participated or supported the demonstrations, and resigned and formed the new CMU the next day. wiki

I detect bigotry on your part, sir.
    I can dredge up quite a few names of Muslims whose opinions I value.
    At first blush, I'd say this fellow is quite Westernized, and wants Canada to stay that way.

pjohns and (deleted member) like this.
  14. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Well-Known Member

I believe it..... libs aren't going to wake up - no way. I know a couple of democratss who have woken up and told me how they now regret having voted for him, but these people aren't progressive liberals - just democrats who got blind-sided by a charismatic pathological liar........

15. Albert Di Salvo

Albert Di Salvo New Member

You and I are the only ones who get the joke. I salute you. :)

16. mdrobster

mdrobster Well-Known Member

LMAO and good grief, obviously there is no end nor limit to the ridiculous right wing conspiracy theories. Juxtapose your clan with the 9/11 truthers and I wonder sometimes who has more clout.

Okay, for kicks and giggles, how many right wingers on the forum want to back this up, I denounce it, and claim it is a hoax. Since none of us, have any authority let alone access to internal records, let us set an arbitrary time table as to when this is going to happen.

I challenge any right winger that gives one iota of credence to this conspiracy to justify their claim or least provide a scenario on how Muslims will take over. :)

17. toddwv

toddwv Well-Known Member Past Donor

Yeah, seriously because everything on YouTube is truthful, relevant and credible.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4"]Nyan Cat [original] - YouTube[/ame]