Obama's Administrative Amnesty for Illegal Aliens!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by yes/no, Aug 19, 2011.

1. yes/no

yes/no New Member

"The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) responded sharply to today's White House announcement that it will essentially halt enforcement against illegal aliens who have not been convicted of criminal offenses. Today's move by the Obama administration amounts to an administrative amnesty and a sweeping overhaul of the nation's immigration policy without approval by Congress, charged FAIR."

http://www.fairus.org/site/News2?page=NewsArticle&id=24343

2. Death Grip

Death Grip Banned

The laws only matter to Liberals when they agree with them.

Nice way to pander for votes Obama you bastard... maybe we should impeach him for breaking his oath.

3. MolonLabe2009

MolonLabe2009 Banned

Impeach the Vacationer Now!

RiseAgainst and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Rexxon

Rexxon Well-Known Member

I'm definitely not happy to hear about this.

I live in a town near the USA/Mexico border, And illegal immigration is a big issue.

I understand their desire for a better life for themselves, Truly I do, But in driving to get that life, They take the opportunities for a better life away from American citizens. They drive up the cost of healthcare (Through visits to the ER and such), Take jobs that could be filled by legal citizens (Possible if you pay them a wage worth the difficult work!), and then have children, Which makes it very hard to send them back to their country of origin.

I'm not a severe basher of Obama like I've seen some. I support many of his views, But this is not one of them. Let the illegal immigrants work to improve their own country first. And let us look after the well-being of legal citizens first and foremost.

Thank you for your time.

5. Death Grip

Death Grip Banned

This is insane. By executive order he is telling the Justice Department to not follow the law?

Wow!

Who needs the Birth Certificate battle to impeach him when there is his blatant disregard of his oath and the law?

I think he wants to be the victim. They have to know this is outrageous and cannot stand.

6. Professor Peabody

Professor Peabody Well-Known Member Past Donor

He needs the votes for 2012 with a less than 30% approval rating.

7. Indymom

Indymom Well-Known Member

Clearly JOBS is not the Obama Administration's #1 priority.

8. RichT2705

RichT2705 Well-Known Member Past Donor

So is Arizona now ok to add back what they stripped out of their bill due to the Fed suing them? At the time the Fed was claiming this was stepping into their area of responsibility, now it is clear they wish to forfeit that responsibility.

9. RiseAgainst

RiseAgainst Banned

This is just Obama's way of campaigning for latinos. Shame on him. It's not going to work on me but probably will for many.

10. Surfer Joe

Surfer Joe Well-Known Member Past Donor

It's only fair.
    We don't prosecute the millions of right-wing extremists who are continually spouting treasonous and seditious ideas. Those people are a clear and present danger to the country, with their destroy the village to save the village mentality, as the recent debt limit debate clearly pointed out.

I'd much rather have undocumented immigrants living in the US, who are mostly honest and hard-working and appreciate the US, than your average right-wing selfish, intolerant idiot who prefers to destroy the US rather than work together with their fellow Americans to make it better.

sec and (deleted member) like this.
  11. RichT2705

Take a look at California, this is what your mentality brings. And you want that for the whole US?

LOL..Pathetic.

12. Indymom

Indymom Well-Known Member

Millions? What exactly are they saying that is treasonous? Your post is beyond ridiculous!

I believe the liberals have crossed the brink into complete hysteria.

13. RichT2705

It's called Diarrhea of the Mouth, all Libs have it to one degree or another.

14. Goodoledays

Goodoledays New Member

:twisted:And any time he states it is its for the wrong people!

15. Surfer Joe

Surfer Joe Well-Known Member Past Donor

California is one of the best states in the US.
    The fact that right-wingers hate it is proof enough for any intelligent person.
    The real embarrassments are places like Texas and the inbred states of the south.

16. RichT2705

Hating it isn't the issue Joe...the State is failing...bankrupt due to Liberal policies like being a Sanctuary City.

No hate at all, just observing the Lefts policies in action, and watching a great state be reduced to mediocrity.

17. Consmike

Consmike New Member Past Donor

So what he is doing is deliberately allow the laws of the US to be broken.

18. Consmike

Consmike New Member Past Donor

You mean the ones who take jobs from citizens, the ones who drink and drive and kill our citizens, the ones who murder our citizens, the ones who run drugs to the US, which are sold to our school children.

gotta love the lib mind set.

I rather have liberals living here freely than illegals. just goes to show you that liberals hate the US and hate its citizens.

19. coolguybrad

coolguybrad New Member

Near the border, if you are behind me illegally, you are fine, but if I see you in front of me, you are under arrest. - Border Patrol Agent

20. Shangrila

Shangrila staff Past Donor

The LEGAL citizen part, protected under the 1st Amendment seems to escape you.
    I heard much more treasonous babble from the left during the last administration, as well as some elected Dems.

Again, the fact they are ILLEGAL escapes those who speak against America and legal Americans and rather side with law breakers and their offspring.
    Let them go back and apply the legal way, and I will personally cheer them on their way back in.
    I just don't have tolerance for people who thumb their noses at our laws, or those who enable them.

21. sec

sec Well-Known Member

there in itself sums up the liberal thought process. Thank you for the honesty as it is a breath of fresh air albeit disturbing. You are being rep'd for your honest opinion, not because I agree with the warped thinking, but for your sincerity.

22. RiseAgainst

RiseAgainst Banned

They're selfish. They'd rather have illegals living here because they know they're almost certain Democrat voters....for life.

23. webrockk

webrockk Well-Known Member Past Donor

Obama, and his congressional majorities forced long coveted, unconstitutional entitlements on an unwilling populus...

Obama's EPA is unconstitutionally backdooring Cap and Trade, out of the reach of congress and the American people....

Obama's ATF has covertly and unconstitutionally armed violent civilian drug cartels in a neighboring sovereign nation...

Obama, with no approval from congress, unconstitutionally entered into war with Libya...for a few "days, not weeks"

Obama, and his congressional majorities operated the federal government without constitutionally required budgets for two years....

And now, Obama, and his administration have unconstitutionally overridden the authority of the peoples representatives to enact their own version of amnesty for illegals...

How many more actions by this "constitutional scholar" will it take to realize...

that complicit leftie media shills, hopeful Blacks, white guilt liberals, dull eyed Obamabots, and despicable progressive leftists...

did not elect a President to guide and encourage Americans through these difficult economic times...

but instead, unleashed an arrogant, mockingly divisive, pathologically narcissistic manchild dictator who navigates his term opaquely, criminally, and completely at odds with the constitutional limitations placed on his office?

A clearer and more present danger I've yet to see.

24. DonGlock26

DonGlock26 New Member Past Donor

Reason 5,679 that Obama must be fired in 2012.

_

25. sec

sec Well-Known Member

do you mean they weren't registered as Democratas on the spot?

It's obviously unfair not to allow illegals the opportunity to vote for a Democrat.