Why do Men rape Women?

Discussion in 'Women's Rights' started by Libhater, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Libhater

Libhater Well-Known Member

All feminists and many psychologists/psychiatrists claim that the overwhelming reason why men rape women is because of a male power play to control women. I see a lot of flaws in this analogy.

I welcome both females and males alike to give me your reasoning behind the actions of men in raping women.

Other than the obvious psychotic behavior of these men, I think the reason they rape is as simple as they (the men) being horny. Most of these convicted rapists are divorced or never married single men that have been living secluded lives from the dating scene for reasons as simple as they no longer have an interest in creating new relationships with a sex that is difficult to please and more difficult to live with. So many of of these recluses get tired of having masturbation as their only sexual outlet, and they find it too expensive to pay for a prostitute, so they defer to their last option which is to find an unsuspecting woman in which to rape. I don't see how this action gets misconstrued into labeling it an act of power aggression.

I don't dismiss the reality that many of these men also hate women in general, but to use that as a conduit to controlling or overpowering a woman is total nonsense. So in conclusion, I see rape as being nothing more than a sexual outlet for the frustrated among us. :bored:

2. Zook

Zook New Member

Different reasons, but mainly low-intelligence. In my opinion.

Guys get stupid when they're horny. Couple that with a small brain and you have REALLY stupid. They don't understand that you can get sex by being smooth or suave.

Rape is the ultimate in neanderthal behavior. "Me see vagina, me want vagina, me gonna take vagina." *Clubs her over the head, takes her back to his cave*

It's why rape is so prevelant in the black community. Small brained horny males.

3. SigTurner

SigTurner New Member

Men who rape women are psychologically and neurologically regressed to the level of apes. I don't believe that the "thrill of power" has got a whole lot to do with it. Frontal lobe deficiencies are the more likely culprit.

4. Libhater

You don't suppose many of these rapists have an extraordinary high level of testosterone, do you? So you're agreeing with me that these psyches are all wet in believing that the rape act is nothing more than a power grap of controlling the woman? I just think they're a bunch of societal losers that couldn't formulate a relationship if they tried.

5. EZ-E

EZ-E New Member

I agree. Although I'm sure that some of the "rape" instances are a power play, I believe most of it is because the men that engage in this type of behavior, is due to them being frustrated by being, as you said, "societal recluses that are getting tired of whacking off", and then lose their minds when a beautiful woman is in the wrong place, at the wrong time.

Now for me, I'm very sane. I would never engage in that type of behavior. I love women, although I am married. Women complete most males. Without them, we are nothing. Could you imagine if there were no females? I would have shot myself long ago.... :)

6. SigTurner

SigTurner New Member

Yes. I believe the psychologists are over reaching, though I don't believe that all or even most rapists necessarily have an extraordinarily high level of testosterone. Most are simply lacking the inhibitory neural structures necessary for civilized human behavior, which is why so many of them cannot be rehabilitated, even with castration, and why (at least in my opinion) they should be given the needle.

7. dixiehunter

dixiehunter Banned

AWESOME.....SIMPLY AWESOME.​

Yet so true.

8. Unifier

Unifier New Member

I think the horny excuse might explain date rape, but as for standard rape I agree with the official explanation of it being about power. And here's why. Rape is usually committed by people with a world of psychological issues. They're usually either very angry or they have some sort of superiority complex- a need to prove something. Most guys that are naturally good with women and get horny just as often do not resort to rape. Because they can easily get all of their needs met consentually. They are seducers, not rapists.

9. Panzerkampfwagen

Panzerkampfwagen New Member

That makes sense, it's about having a small brain and it's also about Neanderthal behaviour even though they had large brains. Makes perfect sense!

10. bacardi

bacardi New Member

I could be wrong about this but I think rape occurs throughout the animal kingdom

11. Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle Banned

Rape is sexual, duh. It may be violent, but it's primary motivation is ejaculation.

It's a crime of the lesser evolved. Simian behavior.

12. PatrickT

PatrickT Well-Known Member

Rape is like murder. They aren't all the same. Not even close.

Some are about power, pain, anger. Some aren't. I investigated one rape where the rapist said it didn't matter if it was a man or a woman, he'd have done the same thing. I believe him.

Some rapes were horrible vicious crimes. Others, the "rapist" didn't even know there'd been a rape but that didn't keep them out of prison.

Why do women murder their husbands? Different reasons. I worked one case where the woman was developmentally disabled and the husband was a mean, vicious S.O.B. Even his biological children said he deserved to be killed. Another case I worked the woman wanted, and collected, the life insurance. She was punished with two years of probation.

Motivation for crimes does not fall into convenient political ideology.

13. yguy

yguy Well-Known Member

For obvious reasons, they're only telling half the story. No one seeks empowerment by violating others without first having been disempowered, through his own lack of wisdom, by someone else; and that someone else will be a woman*, most likely a cruel or coddling mother.

*or a reasonable facsimile thereof, like a drug dealer, gang leader, community organizer or whatever.

14. Libhater

I heard a couple leaders of the feminist organization (NOW) say that intercourse between a man and a woman is always considered rape even if the two are married. So in a sense one could say that these lesbo feminists seek political, physical and social empowerment by degrading and feminizing all men. There is another post running in the civil rights forum asking the question...why are young men today so effeminate? You can thank the feminist movement for the softness and effeminate behavior of our young men, and perhaps for the rise in reported rapes across the nation. So I don't see men raping wymin as a power trip as much as them raping as a venting outlet over their rage of dealing with feminist type wymin in the past.

15. perdidochas

perdidochas Well-Known Member

Best post in this thread yet. Without a doubt there are a variety of reasons for rape, ranging from frustrated horniness to hatred of women.

16. Buzz62

Buzz62 New Member

BECAUSE THEY CAN!!!

Why are we wasting bandwidth and effort on scum sexual bullies?

17. BullsLawDan

BullsLawDan New Member

"Rape" in the legal sense ("insertion of the penis, however slight, into the vagina") is impossible unless the man is sexually aroused.

That makes the answer to this query relatively simple.

18. Traditionalist

Traditionalist New Member

I agree that the reasons are numerous. If a man still tries to have sex while the woman is fighting and resisting, it's no longer about being horny. I saw an episode of Oprah once where she interviewed college women who escaped being raped. One lady shared how she was on a date and he tried going too far after she said no. She said he didn't stop trying to have sex with her untill she started crying. Obviously this guy was horny but his sense of right and wrong kicked in!

19. discovery721

discovery721 New Member

Well duh they rape women because their horny! It may also be for control, but I don't (*)(*)(*)(*)ing know. Whatever the reason it is never excusable, these men should rot in jail. Rape is one of the few crimes where I could see the death penalty being a viable option, if you take someone's innocence you have no rights.

20. PatrickT

Did they have anyone on the program who actually "escaped" a rape?

21. Traditionalist

Yes, there were about 4 or 5 guests and all of them escaped. They were either highly publicized cases, and or had police report/court documents to prove the attempted rape took place, if that's what you're getting at? One guy they caught was a multiple offender.

22. PatrickT

What I was getting out was the girl whose boyfriend quit begging when she started crying. That wasn't an "attempted rape".

23. Traditionalist

Sorry, I misunderstood. I still think if a man( this was a date not her bf) repeatedly tries to have sex while the woman is fighting and saying no, but it's thwarted for whatever reason,( in this case his conscience) it's still "attempted". This show was yrs ago so my memory may be wrong on this point,but he may have even penetrated and he stopped. I just recall her being very upset retelling the story and that there was a struggle in the beginning.

24. Black Monarch

Black Monarch New Member

I really can't imagine the primary reason being anything other than sex. The whole "it's not about sex, it's about power" thing does not hold the least amount of water.

As for why they opt for rape instead of other venues, it's not a matter of a physically defective brain, or excess testosterone, or an inability to form real relationships with people, or any similarly simplistic factor. It's instead a combination of everything, including quite possibly just really, really bad luck with the regular dating scene.

25. Up On the Governor

Up On the Governor Well-Known Member

So you are justifying rape because it is just pent-up sexual frustration? I am not sure what your point is with this thread or what it has to do with women's rights.