Does anyone have a solution or am I deaf and blind?

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by peoplevsmedia, Aug 24, 2011.

1. peoplevsmedia

peoplevsmedia Banned

Does anyone on television, here or anywhere on internet have a solution to the crisis or am I just blind and deaf in addition to being a loser? because when I was watching GOP debates about a couple of weeks ago each candidate when asked what he or she specificaly would do they begin mentioning Obama's failures again - just like Democrats did about Bush.

Ron Paul is different, but again, am I blind and deaf that I do not see how he can possibly make a difference or is it you? in my web site I believe I explain the solution well, am I self centered? what is it? how will Ron Paul be allowed to win on the media that destroyed him in 2008 when he was much more popular then McCain, and why would they let him even on stage now if they feared him? how would he make any difference alone with all the other puppets in congress and senate rejecting all his ideas?

Again, Am I crazy that I believe I have a solution that no one joins in on? Maybe I am crazy, but the fact that the most powerful country in the world is 16 trillion in debt gives me comfort in being a retard. however, still I would prefer to see a normal world, and I have faith.

waltky and (deleted member) like this.
  2. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Uncle Ferd says, "Gee, can't dey tell the difference between a lil' kid's fingers an' a gun?...
    :gun:
    School Board Victimizes 3-Year-Old Deaf Boy
    August 29, 2012: A Nebraska school district is telling the parents of a deaf 3-year-old boy that the sign language for his name, Hunter Spanjer, looks too much like a gun and must be changed.

3. Smartmouthwoman

Smartmouthwoman Bless your heart Past Donor

There's only one viable solution, pvsm... it's this one:

[​IMG]

4. peoplevsmedia

peoplevsmedia Banned

I wish I could take comfort in MSM's GOP faith, but when I see someone pointing fingers at Iran, I am too well informed to understand that this is just another scum bag who will be serving the interests of those who want to get America into another big war, and the way to do that is to keep sinking the economy and getting people out of work and desperate enough to join the military and other government jobs.

5. Smartmouthwoman

Smartmouthwoman Bless your heart Past Donor

Seriously, it doesn't matter who's in office if Iran goes on the attack, the US will end up getting involved. Even if Ron Paul was in office, Americans won't sit back and allow a loose cannon like Ahmadinejad to take over the world. There's a big difference between non-intervention and turning our backs on those who'd love nothing better than to kill us all in our beds.

Time to get real and pick a candidate... and hopefully you won't choose to vote for the one who's had 3-1/2 yrs to make things better, but instead, has made things much worse.

6. custer

custer New Member

You're neither deaf nor blind,

You just drink too much vodka and post when drunk.

7. peoplevsmedia

peoplevsmedia Banned

Ok. I choose this guy:

[​IMG]

8. Phil

Phil Well-Known Member

The first question I would ask in any interview or debate is: does anyone have an idea how to bring our debt down to 15 trillion within eight years.
    I expect that we'll be choosing between 50 trillion and 70 trillion in this election, then 60 and 90, then 80 and 120.
    However I have a new idea that will reduce unemployment.
    Offer anyone over 50 who retires in 2014 a lifetime payment of 90% of their present income for social security. That will open up thousands of high-paying jobs to talented people stuck in middle management. Most of them will be paid less than their predecessors, freeing the companies to hire more low-wage workers or otherwise develop their businesses.

9. Daybreaker

Daybreaker Well-Known Member

What a weird but interesting idea.

That doesn't sound economically feasible, though. Explain more, please.

10. darckriver

darckriver New Member Past Donor

My solution is genocide. Get rid of all the ****** people that do nothing but whine and btch about how miserable their lives are while not contributing jack sh*t to the cause, as well as all the buttlicking politicians and bureaucrats that make their livings feeding off of their tired-ass bull(*)(*)(*)(*).

11. Ex-lib

Ex-lib Well-Known Member Past Donor

Yes, please don't do THAT.

12. SkullKrusher

SkullKrusher Banned

Using the analogy of an island, with 100 people on it, having just survived the shipwreck. The island has some natural resources, including some raw minerals, and some metals. The ocean surrounding the island has plenty of fish and sealife.

Several options for survival:

1. Capitalist solution: Each person fends for himself. One person decides to fish, another decides to steal the fish, yet another kills the fisherman and takes his spoil, and hides it, consuming only for himself, letting the excess go to spoil.

2. Collectivist solution: One person or a small group of persons, persuades the majority of people, that the best and fairest way to survive is to give each person one fishing pole, or one tool, and for each to go fish or, search for resources. At the end of a certain time, each person will then return to a centralized camp, and deposit what they each have managed to find. The total pile, will then be divided up evenly among all 100 people.

3. Technological Positivist solution: One or more logical positivists, combine with one or more persons who have skill in building machines. This group devises a plan that enables all 100 people to participate to build several machines, and devices, which catch fish, and extract fresh water, and so forth. Once the machines are built, the basic food and water, the essentials to survive, are met with abundance, and each of the 100 persons is given an allotment that is more than satisfying. Each of the 100 people, may then imagine other activities, which will enrich their lives, and this will prompt a kind of fair trade among them, and a sharing of the island . Shelters may be built, with cooperative help, and the most ideal part of the island will be a public place, while other parts of the island will be partitioned, limited to area deemed by group consent, which is appropriate for each person to have a private domain.

4. Darwinian Anarchist solution. Let the strongest survive. Let these bullies group together, to form a totalitaran group. All others who oppose, will be systematically eliminated, or coerced into a slave labor force to provide for the totalitarian gang.

5. Religious fundamentalist solution: One or a few people, step forward and tell the majority of 100, that one of them has had a divine revelation, and that 10 principles should be followed. Whatever those 10 principles turn out to be, the one who is claiming this revelation demands full authority. A devious method of killing people is devised, whereby a dissenting person disappears, after which the religious leader uses this as evidence that God has punished those who would disbelieve his claim. After a few more examples, soon the remaining 90 people are convinced, (or too fearful to oppose) that the Religious Leader is the authority. The Leader, then creates a hiearchy of believers, (small group) while the majority of sheep will provide the labor necessary to keep Leader and clergy sustained. A weekly ritual will assemble all, to help reinforce the idea the the impovershed labor force are considered "first" by God, for their suffering, while the Leader and Clergy, although living abundantly well, are only servants of God.

13. SkullKrusher

SkullKrusher Banned

Using the analogy of an island, with 100 people on it, having just survived the shipwreck. The island has some natural resources, including some raw minerals, and some metals. The ocean surrounding the island has plenty of fish and sealife.

Several options for survival:

1. Capitalist solution: Each person fends for himself. One person decides to fish, another decides to steal the fish, yet another kills the fisherman and takes his spoil, and hides it, consuming only for himself, letting the excess go to spoil.

2. Collectivist solution: One person or a small group of persons, persuades the majority of people, that the best and fairest way to survive is to give each person one fishing pole, or one tool, and for each to go fish or, search for resources. At the end of a certain time, each person will then return to a centralized camp, and deposit what they each have managed to find. The total pile, will then be divided up evenly among all 100 people.

3. Technological Positivist solution: One or more logical positivists, combine with one or more persons who have skill in building machines. This group devises a plan that enables all 100 people to participate to build several machines, and devices, which catch fish, and extract fresh water, and so forth. Once the machines are built, the basic food and water, the essentials to survive, are met with abundance, and each of the 100 persons is given an allotment that is more than satisfying. Each of the 100 people, may then imagine other activities, which will enrich their lives, and this will prompt a kind of fair trade among them, and a sharing of the island . Shelters may be built, with cooperative help, and the most ideal part of the island will be a public place, while other parts of the island will be partitioned, limited to area deemed by group consent, which is appropriate for each person to have a private domain.

4. Darwinian Anarchist solution. Let the strongest survive. Let these bullies group together, to form a totalitaran group. All others who oppose, will be systematically eliminated, or coerced into a slave labor force to provide for the totalitarian gang.

5. Religious fundamentalist solution: One or a few people, step forward and tell the majority of 100, that one of them has had a divine revelation, and that 10 principles should be followed. Whatever those 10 principles turn out to be, the one who is claiming this revelation demands full authority. A devious method of killing people is devised, whereby a dissenting person disappears, after which the religious leader uses this as evidence that God has punished those who would disbelieve his claim. After a few more examples, soon the remaining 90 people are convinced, (or too fearful to oppose) that the Religious Leader is the authority. The Leader, then creates a hiearchy of believers, (small group) while the majority of sheep will provide the labor necessary to keep Leader and clergy sustained. A weekly ritual will assemble all, to help reinforce the idea the the impovershed labor force are considered "first" by God, for their suffering, while the Leader and Clergy, although living abundantly well, are only servants of God.

14. Serfin' USA

Serfin' USA Well-Known Member

The solution is making enough money to get out.

A lot of people are retiring outside of the country to escape the madness, and because their money goes a lot further in places like Panama.

Until then, we have to stick with paying the bills and keeping our jobs. Expecting the government to change is mostly a fool's errand.

15. peoplevsmedia

peoplevsmedia Banned

I think that will be the NATURAL solution

16. Lil Mike

Lil Mike Well-Known Member

That

Is

Hilarious!

17. Please Let Me Vote

Please Let Me Vote Banned

Throw up tariffs while at the same time and rate provide funding for american companies to make what we buy...

We cannot compete with countries that pay $2 an hour, even though that is the tea party agenda (and sadly some dems as well, free trade and all)

18. Lil Mike

Lil Mike Well-Known Member

You've stirred my curiosity. Are you saying that we should not compete with countries that pay $2.00 an hour? I have to say, we are still beating Haiti and Chad, even though their wage rates are quite a bit lower.

19. peoplevsmedia

peoplevsmedia Banned

GOP is MSM's darling, what is hilarious?

20. Pollycy

Pollycy Well-Known Member

Don't worry, Iran won't start hostilities against Israel, the US, or any of the European nations. But, it's just possible that after they get nuclear weapons, they may start saber-rattling against other countries like Saudi Arabia, Iraq, the UAE, or others. It would be suicide for Iran to attack Israel or any international shipping through the Straits of Hormuz. A half-dozen thermobaric bombs launched on Iranian military targets would essentially render the entire country indefensible, and Ahmadinejad might just be smart enough to know that....

21. Phil

Phil Well-Known Member

I thought it would be easy to answer the question: how much social security will a private-sector employee making $50,000
    the year before he retires get yearly, but it isn't. Every year I get a form that tells me how much I'd receive and it's not enough to live on. I have a feeling it might not be enough 15 years from now when I might consider retiring.
    Many elderly workers can't afford to take the paycut shifting to Social security represents. They continue working, holding jobs many unemployed people covet. Their employers, who may give all employees small annual raises, can't hire additional people because veteran employees even at the entry level have kept their jobs years longer than expected.
    16 people averaging $8.50 per hour preclude the hiring of one more $8.00 per hour employee. Those 16 people need almost every penny just to feed their families, but if some of them had the option to retire and collect 90% of their present salary, they might give it a try.
    An executive making $1 million just might retire for $900,000 per year for life. Possibly his replacement cheerfully takes the job for $800,000 per year, freeing up $200,000 in salary for the company to hire eight $25,000 per year employees.
    Unemployment falls as low as it can possibly get, people on the way up get much richer, buying houses, yachts and swimming pools, retired people as young as 51 are free to eat at local diners, go to movies and take carefully-budgeted vacations during the off-season, improving the economy in every possible way and hopefully, through sales and property taxes, allowing the federal government to decrease its aid to local governments and get back the extra Social Security payouts.