The joys of diversity,coming to a neighbourhood near you.

Discussion in 'Australia, NZ, Pacific' started by dilligaf, Sep 4, 2011.

1. dilligaf

dilligaf New Member

Doctors and Nurses terrorised by migrant gangs
    Isn`t diversity wonderful?

Our doctors and nurses are so lucky to have their lives enriched by violent Asian, Sudanese, Somalian and Pacific Island gangs.

Emergency department a gang battleground | Herald Sun

"GANGS carrying guns, samurai swords and knives are terrorising doctors and nurses at a suburban hospital.

Conflicts between the heavily armed migrant gangs are spilling from the streets into the emergency ward at Sunshine Hospital.

A whistleblower said staff feared for their lives and were demanding 24-hour security in the casualty ward.

Warring Asian, Sudanese, Somali and Pacific islander gangs had taken their battles into the emergency department."

2. Panzerkampfwagen

Panzerkampfwagen New Member

I will blame all Asians, Pacific Islanders, etc for the acts of a few.

3. MegadethFan

MegadethFan Well-Known Member

A link would be nice. Also given these people emerge as violent and unlawful amongst the most unlawful, economically deprived suburbs and towns in the country I am not to amazed. Similarly you seem to think there are no white criminals and that its all ethnic. Again I would like to see some evidence other than one random article about Sunshine!

4. dilligaf

dilligaf New Member

Fact is we should not be importing them in the first place.For if they were not here these crimes would not have arisen in the first place.

I do not wish for certain races,cultures peoples who are very well known for their high crime rates living in my childrens suburbs.

Unfortunately the majority of somalian/sudanese,middle eastern youth are not interessted in becoming responsible members of our society.For every 1 good sudanese/somalian youth there are 10 gang ,members with pack mentalities.

5. dilligaf

dilligaf New Member

It is not any WHITE GANGS that are warring against other ethnic gangs,it is the non white ethnic gangs warring in our hospitals.

Also the only time you would see a white Australian attacking nurses are if they are mentally ill or on violent drugs like ice,eestacy etc.

The issue here is this.

NON WHITE GANGS WARRING IN AUSTRALIA.

Why are we importing this nonsense?

6. dilligaf

dilligaf New Member

7. Panzerkampfwagen

Remember when the Howard government claimed that African refugees were all turning into criminals and the police in the areas they had settled disagreed and released statistics showing that they were less likely to be involved in crime than natural born Australians?

8. Panzerkampfwagen

What race were the gangs that had a shoot out in an airport a little while back?

9. Makedde

Makedde New Member Past Donor

Andrew Bolt disagrees with your assessment!

[​IMG]

10. MegadethFan

You are asserting there are no white gangs in this situation? I find that EXTREMELY hard to believe.

You make this based on what evidence? Links and references are necessary.

Importing what nonsense? Most of these gangs are home grown. The question is more like - what is going on that has created these gangs. These gangs were not imported (although there will certainly be the occasional example it) they are CREATED here. So the question is of creation, not importation.

11. dilligaf

dilligaf New Member

It is the AUSTRALIAN born non white gangs doing this as well as the refugees.

Id also like a link to that report.

I can remember the people of Tamworth were called racist for not wanting an African gang problem and guess what a week later a white mother walking in the park with her children were attacked by up to 8 african youth. So guess what the City of Tamworth also has an african gang problem just like many parts of Melbourne,Newcastle etc etc

12. dilligaf

dilligaf New Member

Middle easterners,islanders.

What race of gangs are shooting up sydney and melbourne the past month or so?

IE middle easterners.

13. Panzerkampfwagen

My mistake, it was a big brawl in an airport where one was killed. The Hells Angels were involvd, which last I heard wasn't an Asian, Middle Eastern or Islander gang.

14. dilligaf

dilligaf New Member

(No we are importing races and cultures that are simply not compatible to our way of life.they will never fit in regardless of whether they were born here or not.)

15. dilligaf

dilligaf New Member

hells angels leader is a maori.

hells angels,commancheros,rebels are all multiracial gangs with many islander and middle eastern leaders.

16. MegadethFan

Such as? Also, after giving an example, explain how it is not compatible.

Who is they? If this were racial, the entire Asian and whatever other races you mentioned - all these people would be 'violent' and yadda yada - but they aren't in fact they are usually very productive.

You have yet to provide ANY evidence. You havent even shown how the crime is linked to race or culture.

17. dilligaf

dilligaf New Member

(There is an asian crime task force, an african crime task force, and a middle eastern crime task force, why no white european crime task force?As for evidence of non white gang crime in Australia i will be posting plenty of it very shortly.)
    =================

18. MegadethFan

How about this little report:

Australian Institute of Criminology
    No. 167
    Young People and Gangs

In an effort to substantiate their
    longstanding suspicions regarding
    the spurious nature of media
    portrayals, the Australian Bureau
    of Criminal Intelligence (ABCI
    1991) distributed an Australiawide
    Youth Gang survey to ABCI
    intelligence officers in 1990. The
    results of that exercise confirmed
    the unjustifiable nature of media
    generalisations.
    Respondents identified a
    number of youth gangs (n=54),
    some of which appeared to be
    established loosely along ethnic
    lines, others motivated by
    “skinhead”, graffiti, heavy metal
    Australian Institute of Criminology
    music and occult interests. Over
    90 per cent of known gang
    members were male and almost
    50 per cent were aged between
    15-18 years. The character and
    composition of those youth
    formations was, however, far
    removed from the depictions of
    their United States counterparts.
    Although criminal activity was
    observed, the offences committed
    by gang members were assessed
    as “street level” or minor, namely
    theft (including shoplifting),
    robbery, drug usage and sale
    (customarily “soft drugs” such as
    cannabis) and occasional
    violence.
    Of significance is the finding
    that the vast proportion of crime
    committed is opportunistic in
    nature, rather than highly
    organised, and although there is
    knowledge of interstate graffiti
    group affiliations, there was no
    evidence of systematic gang
    movement between states or
    countries for the express purpose
    of perpetrating major crime. In
    particular, entrepreneurial
    activities, especially drug
    trafficking, was not identified as a
    major motivator of gang
    membership, and “turf” or
    territoriality wars were not a
    distinctive feature of Australianstyle
    “gangs”. The lack of
    extreme loyalty was in part
    explained by the rapidly
    changing structural composition
    of group formations, which
    appeared to retain only a “small
    hard core number remaining
    loyal on a full-time basis” (ABCI
    1991, p. 16).
    In short, those Australian
    youth gangs identified were
    dissimilar to “colour” gangs. The
    authors concluded that since local
    youths were reproducing the
    style of dress and demeanour of
    gang members represented in the
    movie “Colors”, there was an
    inclination to conflate actions and
    motive. Subsequent research has
    further substantiated those
    conclusions. A study by Aumair
    and Warren (1994, p. 43) for
    example, noted “… a distinct
    absence of internal structure and
    criminal purpose among most
    groups of male peers”.

http://www.aic.gov.au/documents/0/F/B/{0FB12D31-3769-4558-BC5F-6AA519D3831F}ti167.pdf

The conclusions are that gangs dont assemble on ethnic or cultural grounds, rather there maybe a core or just a periphery that get together because of a loose ethnic association. There reasons for crime are sporadic, and usually not premeditated - gangs usually dont assemble to attack other people let alone ethnic groups. They get together based on sub-cultures that they establish as anti-society or against the norm, which is extremely varied.

19. MegadethFan

But Australians do in fact celebrate these things and have since our nation's founding. Just because they aren't public holidays does not mean they aren't Australian.

Again, where is your evidence?

When you say Middle East I think of Walled Ali.
    When you say Sudanese and Somali, no notable individuals come to mind, but then these are recent and small groups within Australia. I do think of Rageh Omaar whose a decent British journo.

Again, where's your proof?

I never said they were, although that being said I gave some examples of individuals which is some evidence, certainly. By way of Middle East there have been many productive groups and individuals. How about Crazy John guy, whose family is from Turkey, or those camel breeders in central australia? As for the others, frankly I dont know and dont care - you however are making the claim they aren't productive so you do need to either back up your claim, or dont make it.

I guess its not necessary. This isnt proof asians or africans are more violent, just that such task forces have been assembled.

Yeah well I'm waiting.

20. Panzerkampfwagen

Yes, funny how Brisbane celebrates Chinese New Year.

21. dilligaf

dilligaf New Member

This is 2011 not 1990.

Still are you saying the sudanese,somalian,middle eastern gangs are ethnically diverse?Please do tell us about all these white people in these somalian,sudanese,middle eastern gangs.

Also the Australian government refuse to count true racial crime statistics for the better part of 30yrs, so that conclusion by the aic is way behind the times.The asian,middle eastern,african crime task forces were created after that report.Now if you are so deluded that these gangs are not ethnically homogenus you are a deluded moron.

Now i am still waiting to see all these WHITE gangs that you and the aic say there is plenty of.

name them, come on.I am sure the aic would have the names of all these so called skinheads committing all these crimes.

22. Panzerkampfwagen

Name all the ethnic gangs then please.

23. dilligaf

dilligaf New Member

muslim brotherhood movement,sons of samoa,asian crime gangs like the yakuza,3t,are just a few of the many, i will try and find a list of them as their was 1 published by the media not so long ago.Daily Telegraph i think it was.

I found this in the meantime.

Ethnic crime and the multicultural industry in Australia

March 15, 2001

Ethnic gangs involved in drug trafficking were responsible for a surge in crime, particularly violent crime, in Australia, retiring Federal Police Commissioner Mick Palmer warned (March 12).

"The greater use of hand guns and knives, Mr Palmer said, "is a reflection of behaviour in the countries from where they came".

His comments stirred up the usual vested interests crying "racism". The left wing, politically correct zealots at the ABC gave their expected response to the story on Lateline on March 13. Lateline interviewed a bearded, turbaned mullah and a grim-faced Vietnamese businessman each of whom decried the idea of ethnic crime while berating the intolerance and racism of Australians. The only other interviewee was a radical academic who declared the remarks were "an incitement to racial hatred". Ordinary Australians were not interviewed.

Mainstream Australian media have long since abrogated their responsibility for fair and accurate reporting in the areas of multiculturalism, immigration and ethnic crime. Lateline's presenter, Tony Jones, even posed the question, "Do you think he (Palmer) should have been more politically correct and not mentioned the subject?" What an amazing statement from a member of a profession purportedly vitally concerned in seeking out and publishing truth.

Well, we will mention the subject. We will explore the issues over the coming weeks, not to incite racial hatred, as we will inevitably be accused of doing, but because important relevant information is being suppressed. It is a matter of national importance, according to some senior police. Yet it is a no-go area with most journalists.

One of Jones' guests on Lateline was anthropologist Dr Richard Basham. He was somewhat circumspect in such a politically correct environment, but has previously said,

"Organised crime, drugs, gangs, extortion, tax evasion, fraud, these have now reached a level where they are damaging the national economy. What has happened at Cabramatta is just the tip of the iceberg but it often seems that anyone who dares to talk about Asian crime in this country is shouted down as a racist."
    http://www.australian-news.com.au/ethniccrime.htm

24. MegadethFan

Cant think there has been such a dramatic change, but sure I'll try and find more recent material.

I dont think you understand that just because they are Somali does not mean they are homogeneous. And yes, middle eastern gangs consort and/or are incorporated with Aussie gangs. LOL Look at underbelly even!

That doesn't make sense. They didnt need such statistics. They intervened people generally. If ethnicity or culture were the prevailing unifier it would have been noted, but it wasn't - rather the OPPOSITE.

Again where is your proof they are ethnically based let alone ethnically homogeneous? I'm not an idiot until you prove it.

You have yet to name one ethnic gang, but I do know of them. Some of the most powerful gangs in the country are white - like the Hells Angels. Do I have to harp on about Chopper and his associates and the like?

25. dilligaf

dilligaf New Member

Ethnic crime: Somalian and Sudanese

Martin Lehmann - 26 January 2006

Regardless of Australia's international obligations regarding refugees, the Australian government's first duty must be to the well-being of its citizens and the maintenance of law and order.

Taking too many refugees from war-torn countries poses risks to our culture. A prime example being the current flood of African refugees, particularly those from Somalia and Sudan.

These people are, in many cases, so emotionally and mentally damaged they may never fit into Australian society. They have the capacity to drag down our culture. Somalis in particular, are strict Muslims who put Sharia law above the law of their country.

The mainstream media, in true politically correct fashion, do not report the unpalatable truth about the disruptive impact of refugees on law and order. Rather they run propaganda pieces on the joys of multiculturalism.
    Politically correct rubbish from the Australian

The Australian recently ran such an article. Reporter Carol Overington produced a typical warm and fuzzy piece on how well the Sudanese refugees are settling in to the Queensland town of Toowoomba. She started her piece with the story of Thomas Thiik, a recent refugee from Sudan, who had just been released from jail after serving three months for repeat driving offences.

In an insult to our intelligence Overington reported that Thiik did not understand our laws relating to driving, notwithstanding that he had received numerous warnings, fines and even a suspension.

Hang on a minute. How is that these same people only need one lesson at a bleeding heart, government funded church group or social agency to learn how to apply for the dole and all the other taxpayer-funded benefits?

The real reason Thiik broke the law so many times is explained by a senior teacher at a Perth northern suburbs high school that caters to a large number of Somali and Sudanese students.

"Refugees from war-torn countries such as Somalia and Sudan have been brought up in a brutal, totally lawless society", the teacher told Australian News Commentary. "They do not follow rules. They have no respect for Australian law. In fact they have no respect for human life. Death means little to them."

"As a result they can be extremely vicious. If a white kid gets into a fight at school with an African kid, we have to call the parents of the white kid to pick him after school or there will be a gang of Africans waiting outside the school to beat the crap out of him."

"With some exceptions, they will not mingle with or play sport with Aussie kids", she said.

The teacher was adamant that the government funded agencies were doing the refugee kids a great disservice. "They are not supposed to show up at school until they complete an intensive English language course and an induction into the Australian life with respect to our laws, our expectations and our culture", she said. "However they are dumped on us with very little English. As a result they fall behind at school, they become disruptive and then the other kids become resentful of them."

"Some cannot be sent out on vocational training because they will not follow rules and because of their poor English.", she said.

Many of these young people see their future in African criminal gangs where the philosophy, based on experience in their home countries, is to just take what they need by whatever means possible.
    Somali crime wave

Although there are only about 3,500 Somalis in Perth, they are responsible for a mini crime wave. Numerous violent crimes committed by Somalis have hit the headlines over the past three years.

The Somalis have introduced violent car-jacking to Perth. The perpetrators, mostly with links to the African Kings, a dangerous criminal gang, have carried out a series of violent carjackings, assaults and robberies. Some examples:

* Somali refugee Abdirak Mohmd Hassan was jailed for seven years after being convicted in the Supreme Court of Western Australia on 28 May 2004 over a series of violent carjackings, including two knife-point attacks committed between October 13 and 25, 2002. In sentencing, Justice McKechnie said Hassan's carjacking crimes indicated a disturbing pattern of criminality "largely alien to our society".

* Then in August 2005, Hassan again faced a Supreme Court trial over another violent carjacking. The victim, a young student feared she was going to die after the car she was driving was hijacked by Hassan and another Somali.

* Somali refugee Dhaqane Alim, 19, pleaded guilty in the Supreme Court of Western Australia on 6 February 2004 to charge of armed robbery with violence in company. The court was told that on 20 May 2003 Alim and two co-offenders followed the victim from the Burswood train station before mugging him. Alim's co-offender, Jye Horton, who also faces an armed robbery charge, threatened the victim with a 15 cm knife while Alim grabbed the man's arms and rifled through his pockets, stealing a mobile phone and a wallet. The court was also told that Alim was a member of the African Kings street gang.

* On 22 March 2004 five men were taken to hospital after a violent clash between Somali and Aboriginal groups armed with knives and clubs in Perth's Northbridge area. One Aboriginal man received seven stab wounds and a suspected punctured lung after being attacked by a group of Somali men.

* Police were called to break up a violent brawl between a large number of Africans and Aboriginals in the Perth suburb of Mirrabooka on 27 December 2005. Police Commissioner O'Callaghan said police were called out 14 times in the last 12 months to similar brawls between Africans and Aboriginals.

http://www.australian-news.com.au/Ethnic_crime_African.htm

There is much more as i will show.