"Liberal" media has no liberal reaction to Republican debate

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by CarlB, Sep 16, 2011.

1. CarlB

CarlB New Member

I hope someone doesn't prove me wrong here, but I didn't see or hear any liberal, moderate or independent reactions reported after the GOP debate Monday. Even NPR was interviewing republicans all over the place to see what they thought about the candidates and their speechifying, but there was no reporting to be found of the reaction of regular people who are not republican cannon fodder to the lies and propaganda on display at the debate. The only counterpoint at all was fact checking by columnists which did point out how many lies and exaggerations were spouted by the candidates.

Obviously the corporate media are getting what they paid for.

2. Piscivorous

Piscivorous New Member

You should leave your opinion pieces in the Opinion forum. What? There wasn't a kook blog for you to link to?

3. Agent_286

Agent_286 New Member

The republican/T-bagger debate was so incredibly boring, with the customary BS, lies, attacks, that everyone fell asleep and promptly forgot about it. It is time to separate the wheat from the chaff...but they all are chaff, and that is why they will lose again in the presidential election in 2012.

4. Surfer Joe

Surfer Joe Well-Known Member Past Donor

Why bother analyzing the antics of a bunch of clowns on parade?
    I'm sure that faux news will provide the rubes with all the talking points they need to spin it the correct way.
    Meanwhile, the rest of us can simply note the interminable diarrhea of lies that they keep repeating and focus on more adult topics.