Need Help From Practicing Muslims

Discussion in 'Religion & Philosophy' started by NoPartyAffiliation, Sep 16, 2011.

1. NoPartyAffiliation

NoPartyAffiliation New Member

I'm a published author. Doing something for a new novel. Muslims terrorists attack the USA as revenge for the killing of OBL kinda thing - HOWEVER, the first character introduced is a Muslim American who looks at Muslims terrorists, the same way Christians (like myself) look at the KKK. This character ends up saving the day - or at least helping the main character do so.
    I need help with insights from Muslims who view the message of the Qu'Ran as one of peace and as it says in the Sura "Respect and revere the devout Jew and Christian, for their rewards from Allah will be just as great as yours."

Anyone want to help with insights, verses to support this view etc...?

2. Margot

Margot Account closed, not banned

Ask OJLEB.. He's smart and Muslim.... or you could just follow his posts.

3. NoPartyAffiliation

I found it. 5:32

"Whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption of the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one innocent, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind."

DennisTate and (deleted member) like this.
  4. OJLeb

OJLeb New Member

Yeah I'd be glad to help. What are you looking for?

5. Bishadi

Bishadi Banned

Thanks Margot.....

And OJleb...................... how the hell are ya?

am i finally being exposed to a true muslim on this forum?

i wish you well and must apologize for what my country has done to the brothers of the middle east (and the world)

'we are ONE" as human beings and i hate how a body of people is denied the rights to be human beings based on religious beliefs.

My question: what is the 'second creation' to you?

Are you in the belief that there will be a day of reckoning that will unveil a new beginning, even to the submissive?

Are you ONE will all that is? (by choice)

6. Bishadi

Bishadi Banned

fine wisdom

Try the idea for your book that 'knowledge evolves'.

Then realize that of the three abrahamic sects (judaism, christianity, islam) that islam is the 'evolved' of the three.

think about it a bit.

i never said, islam is 'best' but i will state unequivocally it is better of the three.

7. OJLeb

OJLeb New Member

Salam Wa'alikum

I'm good lol how're you?

What country are you from?

And was those questions to me or NoPartyAffiliation?

Haha sorry I know, too many questions lol

Salam

8. Bishadi

Bishadi Banned

always riding the lightning.

(enjoying life)
    USA (california (birth))
    you..... i wanted to know from your point of view as well the questions can assist the writer (NPA)

too many?

OK.......how about ONE......... what is 'allah' to you?

9. NoPartyAffiliation

If you are asking me, I do not believe in a Day of Reckoning / Judgement, nor do I believe in The Rapture or hell. Thus I do not believe in a personified version of God that has petty human emotions such as anger, jealousy etc...

10. OJLeb

OJLeb New Member

No need to apologize for what the "American" government does. I know they work on a foreign agenda, and not whats best for Americans or what Americans want. *cough* AIPAC *cough*... Excuse me.

By second creation you mean Jesus' (PBUH) second coming? It's mentioned in the Quran, so yes I believe his return will be a sign of the Day of Judgement.

"When the son of Mary is held up as an example, behold your people, raise a clamour at it (in ridicule); they say, "Are our gods better or he?" This they set forth to you only by way of disputation. They are, but a contentious people. He was no more than a servant. We granted Our favour upon him and We made him an example to the Children of Israel. And if it were Our will We could make angels from amongst you succeeding each other on the earth. And he (Jesus) shall undoubtedly be a sign for the coming of the Hour of Judgment. Therefore, have no doubt about the Hour but follow Me."

All I know about what will happen of Judgement Day is what is said in the Quran. I haven't taken much time to actually study it (kind of a depressing subject lol) but I also thought it wouldn't happen in my life time. Looking at the signs, it seems maybe it might.

When I said too many questions, I was talking about my post to you not you post lol :p

Allah SWT to me is God. The One who made the universe and every living creature on it.

Salam

11. Bishadi

Bishadi Banned

are you reckoning your judgment, in that post: yes/no?

what's a rapture?

many are walking in the 'hell' of their own mind

both are of mind;

rapture is an awakening

heaven and hell are self inflicted

mother nature is god itself

and lots of personified versions (people who create and have petty emotions, such as anger, jealousy, etc......)

people are just as capable of knowing heaven and hell as they sit

likewise; empathy and evil, personally

ie.... mankind is just as capable of each pole of the spectrum and to realize that is quite the rapture to the mind

12. Bishadi

Bishadi Banned

azzpac is one of the worst creations on this earth

ahhhhh.....

jesus aint coming back............... His actions are still here but that man, aint 'returning'

nor is muhammed (what both left us all and gave of their life, is alive in us all)

kind of like, you are here because of the life, you ancestors left (procreation). You are technically, them 'alive and in the flesh'. To fully comprehend that, 'they' are raised (honor them)

Look into quran of the 'reversal'. Then come back and try again.

ie.... if you are seeking (truth) then let's seek, share and show what a submissive (muslim) is to this forum.

i come in peace

you are in that hour

lots to know

lots to learn

and yes, you are there/here

all ah it is god itself

we are children of all ah it (the universe itself)

we are his life, his blood, his soul.............. (he) it is our everything!

are you submissive to 'all' of it?

Remember, the news can be felt.

Do i lie?

13. Bishadi

Bishadi Banned

Will the existing Muslims on this site, perhaps invite more to join?

Do you know any within the middle east?

I am interesting is more first hand knowledge.

14. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

I will send you a personal message with more contact information for the author of this booklet.

Robert Mendelson is astonishingly well informed regarding Islam.

http://www.godspeaceplan.blogspot.ca/2014/07/gods-peace-plan-for-holy-land-peace.html

An Islamic doctor reviewed his booklet in post #1 here...…

http://www.politicalforum.com/political-opinions-beliefs/322565-gods-peace-plan-holy-land.html

God's Peace Plan for the Holy Land

http://www.godspeaceplan.org/

15. DennisTate

I found a lot of great quotations from the Koran in this document.....

http://www.godspeaceplan.blogspot.ca/2014/07/gods-peace-plan-for-holy-land-peace.html

16. DennisTate

Interesting!

A Christian near death experiencer has written a fascinating article comparing the visions of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) to a near death experience.

http://www.politicalforum.com/relig...d-son-good-prophet-prophet-muhammad-pbuh.html

I believe Abraham said "good son and good Prophet" to The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

If more Christian Mystics and even some Jewish Mystics will begin to discuss the theory that the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was in many ways a Prophet Like Unto Moses as well as perhaps King David or Elijah or the Patriarch Abraham reincarnated........ then peace will soon break out in the Middle East!!!!!!!!!

3. The Prophet Muhammad's Journey to Heaven
    http://www.near-death.com/muslim.html

17. Greataxe

Greataxe Well-Known Member Past Donor

I would suggest you visit ISIS strongholds in the Middle East if you want the most honest insight from an advocate of "the religion of pieces." Just make sure your life insurance is paid up before you go.

There is a wonderful short novella about Muslims and terror in the US. It can be found on Kindle and is well worth the few dollars. Very entertaining AND informative:

Day of Wrath by William Forstchen

http://www.amazon.com/Day-Wrath-William-R-Forstchen-ebook/dp/B00MU1NNRO

18. FreedomSeeker

FreedomSeeker Well-Known Member

One requirement for a Muslim to be a moral hero, in your book, should be that he will condemn Mohammad for having sex with a child, condemn the Qur'an for approving of rape of captives ("what your right hand possesses"), and condemn Mohammad for saying that the last hour would not come until Muslims kill Jews**. Don't you agree? Or can you honestly say to yourself that a moral hero can accept pedophilia, rape, and genocide? Please let us know.

**Book 041, Number 6985:
    "Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews."
    http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/hadith/muslim/041-smt.php

19. DennisTate

Good points!

As a Christian I feel that I should also state that I believe that the Apostle Paul made certain judgments under a particular set of circumstances that I personally disagree with and am certain that are not particularly relevant to life in Canada or America in 2015.

1Timothy 2:12:
    "

http://www.politicalforum.com/relig...eets-apostle-paul-visionary-dream-heaven.html

Pastor Rick Joyner meets Apostle Paul in visionary dream of heaven....

.. that was given to him back in 1995.

I personally thought that this was a brilliant explanation of how the words of a mere man........ should not be used to annul...... the words of Messiah Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus.

Pastor Rick Joyner meets apostle Paul in visionary dream of heaven in 1995!

I believe that this writing can be truly helpful in putting certain statements by Paul into the context of the time and culture in which he lived.