Reparations? is that what this is about?

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by its about Liberty, Sep 17, 2011.

1. its about Liberty

its about Liberty New Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8UHYxAeXFM"]New Black Panthers Gird Your Loins, This Is War Against Capitalist Bloodsucker American - YouTube[/ame]

I would say he wants a racial civil war wouldnt you? I would say he is pretty close to crosing the line.

2. Libhater

Libhater Well-Known Member

I say he needs to give more speeches, at more locales where my brothers over at Stormfront reside. I don't think this brewing revolution over the obama presidency and over our enemies like that turkey in the video can wait much longer. November of 2012 is just too far in the distance to have to live with an enemy already sitting inside our gates.

3. flounder

flounder In Memoriam Past Donor

It's the Liberal way, ignorance, blackmail, violence..We have seen this at their rally's, we have seen it in the schools, streets, stores and Church's..and it's these same idiots that condemn the peaceful Tea party folks..
    We can only hope the more intelligent people of this country see what this party has become, and getting worse by the day as they see Obama slipping into irrelevance...

Time to get the adults in control and put these Leech's of our society back where they belong.......the gutter...

4. its about Liberty

its about Liberty New Member

I would have no problem sending this dude to gauntonamo bay. I would waterboard him just for the fun of it

5. Flag

Flag New Member

LOL.
    Like it is not the nazis who get pwnd at every demonstration by far larger counter demonstrations.