Why is the US promoting more bloodshed?

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Awryly, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Awryly

Awryly New Member Past Donor

Obama well knows that his veto of Palestinian statehood will generate another Arab intafada.

Yet he and the entire American Congress persist in bowing and scraping to Benjamin Netanyahu.

Why does he do it?

Is any re-election by American Jews worth the bloodshed we will see?

2. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

There's a lot of cash to be made from it?

3. Awryly

I guess. One cannot be incognisant of the American Jewish Congress's ability to channel dosh into re-election campaigns.

4. Daggdag

Daggdag Well-Known Member

I dont mean any offense, but to me it seems that you are blaming american jews for this because they are jews and less on policy. It makes you come off as a biggot.

5. Clint Torres

Clint Torres New Member

Those who do not live in the USA do not know that the entire broadcast media and entertainment media is owned, operated, and edited by jewish people who have strong allegience to the isreal people. As a result the USA only sees one side of the coin. When the broadcast media controls all the spin, they can put any politicain in a good or bad situation. Sort of like extortion on a corporate level. In the USA there is no limit to campain contributions, and all that campain money goes to the jewish owned and operated and filtered media machine. As a result, the broadcast media in the USA shapes the ideology of conservatives and liberals alike.

In addition, I recently discovered, Obama is big into post industrial politics and economics and 1950s civil rights of African Americans of the early to mid 20th century. As a result, he is locked into a time warp of "the Great generation" AKA WWII era. His politics, speaches, and ideas for stimulating the economy all come from this era of US history. He feels he is continuing the fight for African Americans where Dr. Martin Luther King left off.

So I hope I shed some light on why US politicians suck up to the jewish vote, and why Obama is not a man for the future, but a man of the past. Anerica the USA is a living blueprint for success. And today we the peoploe of the uSA are drawing up the blueprint for failure.

But so you know, not all americans buy into pro isreal propaganda we see everywhere in the USA. Some of us are immune to broadcast meida propaganda, and have some intelligence.

6. Awryly

I could not care less whether they are Jews or Screensavers. They are a group of people with too much money who seek to promote the lebenstraum of another bunch of people (who happen to be Israelis) at the expense of another bunch of people (who happen to be Palestinians) in their own land.

What is happening is identical to what a people (who happened to be German) did at the expense of other peoples (who happened to inhabit other bits of Europe).

7. Daggdag

Daggdag Well-Known Member

I blame Israel as a nation, and america as a nation.....we've always supported israel blindly because the bible says they are "God's chosen people" it has little to do with America Jews or any other jews....It's a problem with an overly christian nation wanting to be nice to Israel cause god says he likes them.....

8. Clint Torres

Clint Torres New Member

Well the US Military is drawing down in Iraq, and Afganistan. Hence the US defense military complex will need to create another boogieman for the conflit/war in the next 8 to 10 years. Bu then, the depletion of the US Army and USAF will have re-vitalized, and new war technologies will have been mastered. Also, isreal still owns the US government via it's broadcast media isreal sympathizers, so you can expect the USA will be at war with Egypt or another North Africa nation. One that has no airforce or navy would be preferable.

Another reason for war is, the US' massive defense contract industry is needing to sell to profit, and with the rest of the worlds emerging economic powers like most of South America, the Netherlands, Russia, China, isreal, and all of the Middle East not willing to spend mega bucks on weapons, It makes for a poor economic outlook for the defense industry in the USA. As a result, the USA will need to expend our current stockpile of technology and ammunition to make room for a new stockpile. When we get close to experation of that ammunitions, (and no country wants to buy it) we will create a war to use op the old stock pile, and make way for more newer ammunition.

FYI: the US federal government has no limit on how much money it will print up, and how much it can spend for weapons. And in 2016 a republican is highly likely to be president of the USA and there will be war. Not for defense or security, but to spend tax money on defense contracts and weapons. That has been the cycle since the end of WWII.

If you don't believe me, just follow the pattern of spending, wars, defense contrac profits, and real threats to the USA. Not any of them conflict or wars was realy needed. Look at the pattern of boggieman and when they started to sell the idea of the enemy. You will see what I'm talking about, and you can profit off it if you know how this works.