Ron Paul is Half a Step from First Place / media ignores again

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Robodoon, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Robodoon

Robodoon Banned

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyx7Mkb5uDU"]Ron Paul (2nd) Still Ignored By Media - Here's Why! - YouTube[/ame]

A straw poll over the weekend shows that Rick Perry is losing it. The wheels are coming off his effort to take the GOP nomination and go up against Obama next year.

Perry threw his resources into the Florida straw poll last week after the battering he took during the most recent debate. The poll was won by Herman Cain, the former head of the chain Godfather’s Pizza, who has so far trailed most of the other candidates.

Following the debate, many so-called conservatives say they now support Mitt Romney. On Sunday, Romney beat Perry in a poll held in Michigan, the the former Massachusetts governor’s native state.

In an effort to regain the momentum, Perry’s camp has released a new video criticizing Romney’s support of national healthcare.

Jostling between the two candidates is pure theater for pubic consumption. Both are creations of the establishment and stand solidly behind the globalist agenda. Continued

Comment: Yet again media hidding Ron Pauls number, they just forget to mention him on purpose. The establishment who is destroying our nation and who wants a world government are scared to death of a man who loves the constitution.

2. Subdermal

Subdermal Banned

I don't think there is any denying that Ron Paul is being blackballed by the media.

This is contrary to the meme that the media simply loves a story, and Ron Paul is a helluva story right now. Instead, one is left with the inescapable conclusion that the media is a major cog in someone's wheel for the purposes of controlling the public.

But not Democrat, per se. The common chant is that the media is fully leftist, and will support those things which aid leftist causes.

Perhaps - but I think it goes deeper than that. Does "the media" really think that Ron Paul would be more threatening to Obama than either Perry or Romney?

As chagrined as I am to say it, this purposeful muzzling of Paul does indeed support the notion that there is an agenda that has harnessed both parties, and this agenda has co-opted members of both parties. Ergo, it doesn't matter which member of what party wins; this 'agenda' merely can push those aspects of that party which serves their gains.

I think it is becoming crystal clear that Ron Paul is not one of those co-opted members. As such, he poses by far the greatest threat to this group.

This stuff gives aid and comfort to the constant claims of people like Robodoon that we are indeed being manipulated by a hyper-elite; it does indeed seem to be the case. Does that mean that I buy in whole cloth everything people like Robodoon write? No...I think it's far too easy to go off half-cocked and fall down the conspiracy well.

But I'm too centered, reasonable, rational, intellectual and open-minded to deny that the media's purposeful shunning of Ron Paul is a mistake, or a leftist plot.

Instead, it appears to be a One-world Government type plot, and those who would get in the way of such goals are considered inconveniences.

As whacky as that sounds, that's what this looks like.

I am not optimistic either way, however: even if Paul manages to break through and gain popular enough support to be so threatening to the Republican nomination that the media would lose all credibility with the non-attentive public (and members of this forum would not be members of that public already), then I think Paul would have signed his death warrant; this same hyper-elite cabal (whoever they are) would take him out in the typical "he had a heart attack; the stress of the campaign is what killed him".

I wouldn't buy it, but that doesn't matter. The march to One-World Government would continue unabated.

We cannot educate enough of our citizens to avoid electing a buffoon like Obama. No way do we succeed in alerting enough of our citizenry to the dire threat of loss of autonomy and self-sufficience.

We're screwed, but that doesn't mean that we don't have to absolutely go to the matt fighting.

3. Dr. Righteous

Dr. Righteous Well-Known Member

Ron Paul needs to release an ad attacking Romney. He just needs to be loud. That way he will get the media's attention

4. Foolardi

Foolardi Well-Known Member Past Donor

This is a no brainer for me.Let's Get Real.Ron Paul likes being a
    Libertarian.Which means he's basically Uninterested in the
    establishment and being part of a team.He wants to be a lone
    wolf.Therefore when he isn't recognized as an establishment candidate
    would be,he's kind of confused.
    Well' here's the deal pal.If you want to talk about all the things
    Conservatives don't feel are helpfull { Truther talk and eliminating
    the Fed and maybe succeeding from the Union and it's all about
    States Rights } then don't get upset when you're not taken seriously
    even if the polls { scientific or no } rate you as number 2 or 3.
    You talk like a guy running last.Desperate talk and almost lunatic
    assumptions.

5. ptif219

ptif219 Well-Known Member

The same could be said for Caine and yet Caine still won the Florida straw poll

6. P. Lotor

P. Lotor Banned Past Donor

Ron Paul isn't a truther and doesn't talk about seceding, and conservatives talk about the free market and states rights all the time so that covers the other two.

7. MissJonelyn

MissJonelyn New Member

Who the (*)(*)(*)(*) is Ron Paul?

8. MissJonelyn

MissJonelyn New Member

Why would that work on the supposed "runner-up" when Paul's first attack ad didn't get that much attention when it used it on the supposed "front-runner?"

9. MaxGeorgeDicksteinXXXI

MaxGeorgeDicksteinXXXI New Member

Check this out

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvR6z1nkkUc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvR6z1nkkUc[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvR6z1nkkUc"]Ron Paul 4 President 2012!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

10. MnBillyBoy

MnBillyBoy New Member

Poor Ron Paul.

Can someone who supports him please post where he finished in Florida and Michigan ?

I already know where but I want them to know exactly where.

Thank you.

9.9.9. ??

Pizza promotion.

11. Woogs

Woogs Well-Known Member

I try not to swim in the deep end of the pool as far as conspiracy theories go. However, I keep running across these odd co-incidences. There have been 2 presidents killed after signing acts or executive orders affecting our currency that would have taken control away from central banks. They are Lincoln and Kennedy. Lincoln signed legislation authorizing the Govt to print its own interest-free money. Kennedy signed Executive Order #11110 that returned to the U.S. government the power to issue currency, without going through the Federal Reserve. Others are suspected of being murdered. Here are some links...

http://www.john-f-kennedy.net/executiveorder11110.htm

http://www.xat.org/xat/usury.html

http://www.rense.com/general76/MAA1K.HTM

"Whosoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce... And when you realise that the entire system is very easily controlled, one way or another, by a few powerful men at the top, you will not have to be told how periods of inflation and depression originate."

President James Garfield....1881

Within weeks of releasing this statement President Garfield was assassinated. Maybe another one to add to the list.

12. GrayMan

GrayMan Well-Known Member

It is sad that I have to go to nbc news because Fox News is hiding Ron Paul's results sep. 22 GOP debate.

Here is one poll.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_new...ntial-candidate-can-best-spur-economic-growth

Fox news took down the results from there main site. I did not believe this blog below until I checked it myself. They even claim that Mitt Romney won! It seems Fox News is as corrupt, and fails in giving unbiased news as much as, or more even than, NBC.

http://www.examiner.com/democrat-in-cleveland/ron-paul-wins-debate-but-fox-news-won-t-talk-about-it

Here are the actual overall results.

http://www.examiner.com/democrat-in-cleveland/fox-news-poll-photo

13. Robodoon

Robodoon Banned

You have a good point.

14. Homeless Guy

Homeless Guy New Member

Ron Paul deserves to be ignored by the media: his ideas would destroy the Western world.

15. P. Lotor

Which one, specifically, and how?

16. Wildjoker5

Wildjoker5 Well-Known Member

And you don't care all the other places where he came in first or second? That doesn't matter to you?

17. Wildjoker5

You mean that western world that thrived under all those policies that Ron promotes? Like the Monroe Doctrine and a modified gold stadard to keep our currency stable? That western world?

18. Enlil-An

Enlil-An New Member

I remember the way FOX News treated Ron Paul three years ago when he was running for President. They were scared to death of him after the first few Republican debates and attacked him regularly until they realised the attention it was giving him. Then they changed their tactic and simply ignored him. I stopped watching FOX News regularly after that.

19. Foolardi

Ron Paul isn't taken seriously because he isn't serious.His comments
    and policy are theory.He's defiantly against establishment policy.
    So ... who wants him.A bunch of lunatic conspiracy guys.
    Paul would probably choose Jessie Ventura as a V.P.
    We can't have a Carnival atmosphere running a Republican candidate.
    Plus Paul is No republican.He pulls silly theory out his ass as how to
    run government.

20. MnBillyBoy

MnBillyBoy New Member

You should all be scared of his foreign policy.
    Isolationism be (*)(*)(*)(*)ed..it didn't work before.

Paul only wins rigged polls..Check out the thread here on politician rankings.
    Why cant you fathom there is a reason he doesn't win..anywhere where it matters ?

The guy is a 1 point fiscal hawk.
    Suitable for Treasury Secretary..not President.
    Put him where he would do the most possible good with the least amount of possible damage.:sun:
    After the election.. you will see the light..

21. Foolardi

His son { Rand Paul } came really close to losing his bid for
    the Senate in Kentucky based on a single interview by Rachel Maddow
    of MSNBC.She played gotcha politics and branded him as a Racist based
    on his Father's shared notion of civil rights.That a business owner should
    have ever right to decide who can and can't use his business {store}.
    Like what they had back in Jim Crow.Lunch counters where blacks
    weren't served,that kind of thing.Rand gave Maddow an answer that was
    identical to what Ron Paul was spewing.It got Rand into a big mess over
    the civil rights case.Rand was taken out of context.But Rand's answer
    was straight from pappy.

22. Wildjoker5

Theory as in they worked in the past when the writers of the constitution were alive and there was prosperity? Or Theory as in the way liberals and progressives try to do the same thing over and over and get the same failing result of comunism?

What conspiracy has he touted?

Right, he isn't totally republican. But his theory is not pulled from his ass, it is pulled from history before progressives (*)(*)(*)(*)ed up the USA.

23. Wildjoker5

You mean like the way we were NOT attacked before selling arms to the Allies in WWI? Or the way we were NOT attacked in WWII till we put a embargo on Japan? From the time of the Monrow Doctrine till WWI, how many times were we attacked?

He has won other straw polls. To call a congressman who has been in congress for over 30 years "unelectable" is just silly.

24. Shangrila

Shangrila staff Past Donor

Indeed, manipulation at its best.
    Might sound like a conspiracy, but McCain was a media effort. Think about it. Who, in their right mind, would otherwise have taken to him, would have supported him, if it hadn't been for the media to promote a 'reach across the aisle maverick'?
    Obama was in the WH long before the elections were held, an agenda had to be fulfilled.
    Sound silly? May be, but I stick to it.
    Its also why a Paul will never get a chance.

25. P. Lotor

It's called private property. Go read about it.