+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 52

Thread: Reparations & Slave Traders

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Judge View Post
    What about those who were not paid for their labor? Don't they deserve a check?
    Like who? Where is he?


  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Judge View Post
    What about those who were not paid for their labor? Don't they deserve a check?
    Zook pretty much nailed it.

    but let's remember that slaves actually did get paid in the form of food, clothes, housing and medical care.

    Deduct that from the big fat check you are envisioning for yourself.

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wopper stopper View Post
    Zook pretty much nailed it.

    but let's remember that slaves actually did get paid in the form of food, clothes, housing and medical care.

    Deduct that from the big fat check you are envisioning for yourself.
    LOL! I'm still waiting to get the names of the recipients I'll be writing those checks for. They may have to wait a while though, cause I first have to get off of my WALL STREET financial tower to mingle through the crowd of protestors so as to first hand them the checks they so rightly deserve. You slave wannabes will just have to wait in line behind the rest of the gang before receiving those tax funded entitlements.
    If you want to anger a liberal, tell him the truth.
    If you want to anger a Conservative, tell him a lie.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchClogCyborg View Post
    How about we give them a ticket back to Africa as compensation? I am suck and tired of people who are unwilling to work and prefer a blanco cheque of money.
    I agree with this 100% .. Send them back to Africa if they want to go.

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokerface View Post

    I agree with this 100% .. Send them back to Africa if they want to go.
    That's the problem, they won't go back africa knowing well they get all the bennies they need here without ever lifting a finger.
    If you want to anger a liberal, tell him the truth.
    If you want to anger a Conservative, tell him a lie.

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Libhater View Post
    That's the problem, they won't go back africa knowing well they get all the bennies they need here without ever lifting a finger.
    I wouldn't go there period, because I'm not entirely sure which one of Africa's 53 countries I'd be sent too and that one of those countries might be in a state of crisis.

    Believe it or not, Africa is NOT a single country.
    Last edited by micfranklin; Oct 20 2011 at 01:39 PM.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokerface View Post
    I agree with this 100% .. Send them back to Africa if they want to go.
    What a completely ignorant comment. Let's see, you rape and pillage a nation, take their people, steal all their resources, install military bases. Use the stolen people as free labour for hundreds of years, when they rebel and over throw you you want to send them back to the nation you destroyed. No, it doesn't work like that. You made your bed, now sleep in it.

  8. Default

    Blacks were not inslaved because of their skin color

  9. #29
    Location: Southeast USA
    Posts: 62,129
    My Latest Mood: Amused

    Default

    The first slave traders were the Dutch and the Sugar Jews of Recif Brazil

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Margot View Post
    The first slave traders were the Dutch and the Sugar Jews of Recif Brazil
    sthe african slave trade was well established long before there were even dutch

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Reparations? is that what this is about?
    By its about Liberty in forum Political Opinions & Beliefs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Sep 17 2011, 06:28 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks