NATO bombs hit hospital in Libya's Sirte

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by Professor Peabody, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Professor Peabody

Professor Peabody Well-Known Member Past Donor

More blood for Oil strikes in Libya. Too bad they nailed a Hospital this time. I thought they weren't going after civilians? I guess that's one way to make sure Gadaffi's fighters don't make their way back to the battle field, blast 'em right outta their hospital beds. But hey, at $2 billion a day it's a bargain.

waltky and (deleted member) like this.
  2. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

A hospital is a dangerous place to be during a war...
    :omg:
    WHO: Nearly 960 killed in attacks on hospitals in 2 years
    May 26,`16 | WASHINGTON (AP) -- Nearly 960 people have been killed worldwide in attacks on medical facilities in conflicts over the past two years, the World Health Organization said in a report Thursday that highlighted an alarming disrespect for the protection of health care in war by both governments and armed groups.

3. Dispondent

Dispondent Well-Known Member Past Donor

What's truly insane about this is that liberals forgot to mention how many terrorists Obama just created, and they've had five years! Or did that only apply to Bush? I can never remember which set of double standards they are working with...

4. Draco

Draco Well-Known Member

Only applies to Bush, didnt you know this?

5. Dispondent

Dispondent Well-Known Member Past Donor

I did, but I thought with the passage of years and Obama being a lame duck perhaps some liberal somewhere might have found an ounce of integrity and commented on it by now...

6. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Hospitals bombed in Pakistan, Syria...
    :omg:
    Suicide attack targets lawyers at Pakistan hospital, 70 dead
    Aug 8,`16 -- Pakistani militants struck at the heart of the country's legal profession on Monday, killing a prominent attorney and then bombing the hospital where dozens of other lawyers had gathered to mourn. The twin attacks killed at least 70 people, most of them lawyers, authorities said.
    Related:

MSF says a hospital it supports in Syria bombed, 13 killed
    Aug 8,`16 -- A hospital supported by Doctors Without Borders and specializing in pediatrics in a rebel-held northern Syria province has been destroyed in a series of airstrikes over the weekend that killed 13 people, including four staff and five children, the international medical charity said Monday.
    Related:

Quetta hospital bombing: Pakistan Taliban claim attack
    Mon, 08 Aug 2016 - A faction of the Pakistani Taliban says it carried out a suicide attack at a hospital in Quetta which killed at least 70 people.